Slavery?

Topic locked
Mar 05, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:Snippy, you're a laugh a minute mate, keep it up.

Out of gas L0ser? No wonder ur primitive brain cant handle the pressure. Waiting for one of ur descendents to avenge ur insult eh? kekekkekke And yes u... Image

Cya l0sers!!!!!!!! kekekeke....... :lol:

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 05, 2006
No point biting when you have no bait Snippy.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 05, 2006
Errrr... That should be Granny of All Bumbos, honey! :wink: You are just the worstest :roll: with acronyms (letters that stand for things).

So Granny of All Dumbos (GAB)
:roll: :roll:

BTW-a Darwin Award is for a complete FW. Do a search on the net, you'll piss yourself laughing.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 03, 2006
GAB wrote:
I want to see a job site anywhere in the world where the guys/gals have goggles and safety harnesses!! :roll: :roll: :lol: Provide photos so I can PMSL.

Anyone working on a construction site who has to work outside the edge protection (handrails etc) must wear a harness in NZ .... googles would only be required for certain activities ie concrete cutting.
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 05, 2006
ajb wrote: googles would only be required for certain activities ie concrete cutting.

I frequently do googles for all sorts of things now. I've never managed to find my car keys with it though but I'm sure one day it'll be possible :wink:
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 05, 2006
oops mind my spelling!!
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 05, 2006
ajb wrote:
GAB wrote:
I want to see a job site anywhere in the world where the guys/gals have goggles and safety harnesses!! :roll: :roll: :lol: Provide photos so I can PMSL.

Anyone working on a construction site who has to work outside the edge protection (handrails etc) must wear a harness in NZ .... googles would only be required for certain activities ie concrete cutting.

I know dear-but that would be a no brainer. The suggestion was that they should wear this sort of gear all the time which :roll: raises the ole eyebrows. Mind you I've seen some fabulous (tongue in cheek) job sites here where they chuck debris from about six floors up and scream out while they do it etc etc
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 06, 2006
well wearing a harness if your working on the ground floor seems a little bit overkill ...... surely it can only apply if there is a risk of falling?

I'll get the low down on the health and safety issues within a few weeks of getting up there and keep you posted!!
ajb
Dubai chat master

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums