Religious Entertainment...

Topic locked
Religious entertainment... Mar 15, 2011
well well I just discoverd this brilliant persian film called Marmoulak (The lizard)..
And I'd especially like to dedicate it to our EH for humour!!...my congrats goes to Iranian people!.They really make some good films..
Here is the review about it to keep it short here..http://www.payvand.com/news/04/may/1129.html

It is in total of 16 parts on youtube with English subtitles.
I'll add the link for part 1 to continue..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV-5c4zK ... re=related

Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Religious entertainment... Mar 15, 2011

zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Religious entertainment... Mar 16, 2011
Hey you two, I didn't mean the entertainment below the waistline. What is it with you that every single opportunity becomes a subject of abuse!. Mods..could you please delete the last two posts as I find this unacceptable on an open forum...
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Religious Entertainment... Mar 16, 2011
Very funny Zubber. Contemporary artists like to show jesus gesturing like that - as if he's experiencing the holy spirit or showing someone how big the fish was that got away.

Very brave BM - people have been killed for less. I suggest you take it down, it will upset people.
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Religious entertainment... Mar 16, 2011
Dubai Forums - Registration

By accessing “Dubai Forums” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Dubai Forums”, “http://www.dubaiforums.com”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “Dubai Forums”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “Dubai Forums” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.

Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Dubai Forums” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Dubai Forums” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “Dubai Forums” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

Also not to mention potentially being blocked by DU and Etisalat, anyways lets wait for Andy to log in as he sometime middle of next month to see what becomes of it.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Religious Entertainment... Mar 17, 2011
blueshift wrote:Very funny Zubber. Contemporary artists like to show jesus gesturing like that - as if he's experiencing the holy spirit or showing someone how big the fish was that got away.

Very brave BM - people have been killed for less. I suggest you take it down, it will upset people.

I can't take it down, the opportunity to edit has gone. In fact I put there in response to Zubbers post, of which I was greatly offended. I'm offended by you saying his post is very funny, as it happens.

DDS your rise to the moral high ground is very endearing, weren't you banned for abusing someone a short while ago?
You are sounding bitter, DDS, are you still agrieved at losing your mod status :D I bet if you'd had been able you would have taken my lego post down and left the Jesus one, wouldn't you?
By the way, isn't this forum hosted in the US?
Bethsmum

Re: Religious entertainment... Mar 18, 2011
In fact I put there in response to Zubbers post, of which I was greatly offended.

I knew that you posted yours in response to zubber' rudeness,and I am also aware that this kind of retaliation seems to be a part of your attitude. But anyhow just think about it.., if you respond in the same manner, does that make you any better person than he is,you are senior to him by so so many years, where have you left your sane maturity? What would have been much better was actually a good warning as soon as you noticed his post, just like Dillon previously warned him about his attitued..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Religious entertainment... Mar 18, 2011
Berrin wrote:
In fact I put there in response to Zubbers post, of which I was greatly offended.

I knew that you posted yours in response to zubber' rudeness,and I am also aware that this kind of retaliation seems to be a part of your attitude. But anyhow just think about it.., if you respond in the same manner, does that make you any better person than he is,you are senior to him by so so many years, where have you left your sane maturity? What would have been much better was actually a good warning as soon as you noticed his post, just like Dillon previously warned him about his attitued..

I don't claim to be better than anybody. What makes you think i'm so much older than him?
Where's the fun in being all grown up and mature?
Bethsmum

Re: Religious entertainment... Mar 19, 2011
Berrin wrote:Hey you two, I didn't mean the entertainment below the waistline. What is it with you that every single opportunity becomes a subject of abuse!. Mods..could you please delete the last two posts as I find this unacceptable on an open forum...

Errrr, Berrin? Who are you addressing your request to? There are no mods!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Religious entertainment... Mar 23, 2011
That's bloody discraceful, leaving the Jesus posts up there. I'm very offended. I'm being persecuted for my religious beliefs.
Bethsmum

LOL for your religious beliefs? in another thread you were telling us how you believed there was no life after death!..
What actually discrageful and offensive was your retaliation in the same manner.As far as you're conserned as long as your posts remained alongside zubber', jesus posts would be non-offensive or disgraceful wouldn't it? There is noone here to buy your bloody crocodile tears Miss...get real please...

Now it's time to make your day...since your posts deleted and zubbers stayed..I googled Jesus and Fish..
See what I found...Enjoy..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichthys
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:LOL for your religious beliefs? in another thread you were telling us how you believed there was no life after death!..
What actually discrageful and offensive was your retaliation in the same manner.As far as you're conserned as long as your posts remained alongside zubber', jesus posts would be non-offensive or disgraceful wouldn't it? There is noone here to buy your bloody crocodile tears Miss...get real please...

Now it's time to make your day...since your posts deleted and zubbers stayed..I googled Jesus and Fish..
See what I found...Enjoy..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichthys

What's life after death got to do with my religious beliefs? It's only you mooooslims who believe in 40 virgins after death or whatever it is, though how you find 40 muslim virgins in this day and age would be a real find! As far as I'm concerned there is no life after death, you just die and that's it.
Zubber can carry on posting offensive pervy posts, he's nothing but typical Muslim man. Errrrr.
BTW I didn't click on your link. :D
Bethsmum

What's life after death got to do with my religious beliefs? As far as I'm concerned there is no life after death, you just die and that's it.

Then why should you be concerned about your religious beliefs?..Prohet jesus was preaching that there was life after death...

It's only you mooooslims who believe in 40 virgins after death or whatever it is, though how you find 40 muslim virgins in this day and age would be a real find!

I am a muslim and nowhere I read that we are promised 40 something virgins by default.

Zubber can carry on posting offensive pervy posts, he's nothing but typical Muslim man. Errrrr.
BTW I didn't click on your link.

Ouuuwww maybe you'll take a look at this one instead... :o
http://www.hookedonads.com/jesus-the-fish-was-this-big/
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin, I didn't click on that link either :D

if you respond in the same manner, does that make you any better person than he is,you are senior to him by so so many years, where have you left your sane maturity

You are falling into the same trap as me Berrin LOL!! See, you're not as clever as you think you are, now are you?

Why do you Muslims think you have the monopoly on being offended?

You would be the first to whine if I posted some Muslim links wouldn't you? Oooooh no! Don't offend the moooooslims! That's just not cricket!

At least we can take a joke. It's right what they say about Muslims, no sense of humour.
Bethsmum

Berrin, I didn't click on that link either :D

Aaahaaa...So you read and saw the pictures.. what do you think about them Miss, do you think these christians contradict your religious beliefs?...

if you respond in the same manner, does that make you any better person than he is,you are senior to him by so so many years, where have you left your sane maturity.
You are falling into the same trap as me Berrin LOL!! See, you're not as clever as you think you are, now are you?

Noooow never only you thrash and take offense..LOL

Why do you Muslims think you have the monopoly on being offended?

its not a million dolar quiz...ask your questions to islam! But you too get offended don't you, I wonder why? hmmm..

You would be the first to whine if I posted some Muslim links wouldn't you? Oooooh no! Don't offend the moooooslims! That's just not cricket!

You know you don't need to heat up this discussion, neither you need such comments to inch open a door for further abuse..

At least we can take a joke. It's right what they say about Muslims, no sense of humour.

Ohh no you can't take a joke either. your reply to zubber and your comment after the removal of your post was very fierce. Of course we have sense of humour but you know everyones appreciation of humour varies significantly.
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Religious entertainment... Mar 24, 2011
Berrin, there appears to be some confusion!

Aaahaaa...So you read and saw the pictures.. what do you think about them Miss, do you think these christians contradict your religious beliefs?...

No, I said I didn't click your link, so that means I haven't read or seen the pictures. Why would I let you wind me up?

Noooow never only you thrash and take offense..LOL

I think it was you who took offense! Weren't you the one who asked for my post to be removed? Why was that exactly? Could have it been, as you stated, that you were offended? Selective memory Berrin? :D

its not a million dolar quiz...ask your questions to islam! But you too get offended don't you, I wonder why? hmmm..

Ask a question of Islam? Is that a joke? Why would I ask anything of a religion which promotes death to all Infidels and treats women like second class citizens?

Ohh no you can't take a joke either. your reply to zubber and your comment after the removal of your post was very fierce. Of course we have sense of humour but you know everyones appreciation of humour varies significantly.

berrin, if you think my reply was fierce, then I'm afraid you don't know BM very well. That was me being a pu&&y cat. Now don't wind me up Berrin :D
Bethsmum

I guess Andyba must have come in and deleted BM's post?

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
event horizon

No, I said I didn't click your link, so that means I haven't read or seen the pictures. Why would I let you wind me up?

So you admit that you too can be winded up? thanks for the confession..But I think you'll re gain your confidence once you open my last link with pictures...I think I would applaud you if you piled up a good letter to this jewish saatchi & saatchi ad agency in protest..I think you should tell them off that they can't patronize art that depicts prophet jesus in blasphemous art for it hurts your religious beliefs...

I think it was you who took offense! Weren't you the one who asked for my post to be removed? Why was that exactly? Could have it been, as you stated, that you were offended? Selective memory Berrin? :D

It was you that wrote "I'm very o-f-f-e-n-d-e-d" while I said this was unacceptable in an open public forum..

Ask a question of Islam? Is that a joke? Why would I ask anything of a religion which promotes death to all Infidels and treats women like second class citizens?

On the contrary our creator gives us all the freedom of what we wanna be here in this life at the expense of our choice for the next life. No one can ever treat creation of our creator as a second class object that is one of the reasons why he guides us with his revelations..

Now don't wind me up Berrin :D

But you already said you would not allow me to wind you up...so I think you should respect your self determination..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Of course I can get wound up Berrin, why do you think I've been banned, how many times is it? I've forgotton now, 3 or 4? That's why I'm not opening your links, Berrin, I've learnt by my mistakes. :D It's not a confession, I'm not ashamed of being normal!

Can I ask you why you think putting demeaning pictures of Jesus on a public forum is acceptable while pictures of Mohammed (PBUH LOL) isn't?

You haven't got any choices in the next life Berrin, when you die you shut your eyes and that's it! Where do you think you go? Does Scotty beam you up or something? :D
Bethsmum

Of course I can get wound up Berrin, why do you think I've been banned, how many times is it? I've forgotton now, 3 or 4?

I don’t think you were banned couse you’ve got wound up.. it must have something to do with breaking forum rules or loosing self control.
That's why I'm not opening your links, Berrin, I've learnt by my mistakes. It's not a confession, I'm not ashamed of being normal!

LOL Missy, since when clicking on a link has become an abuse or mistake ?
But I am glad you admit to learn from mistakes ,that’s what I call a confession. Now lets see how long this mode will last before being normal gets a shameful act again.fingers cross..
Can I ask you why you think putting demeaning pictures of Jesus on a public forum is acceptable while pictures of Mohammed (PBUH LOL) isn't?

See you've just said it’s acceptabe yourself, when I never said it previously..when you were heating up this thread by adding on more pictures, I was busy asking for their removal..
You haven't got any choices in the next life Berrin, when you die you shut your eyes and that's it! Where do you think you go? Does Scotty beam you up or something?

Missy, you know we all carry souls within our bodies..When it is time to die, our souls leave the body to return this middle state called berzakh, to rest until the resurrection day..
Our bodies will be re emerged from nothing just like our creator moulds and shapes the eggs of a pregnant mother into a human being without external interference...
Did you also know that our cells made up of elements and molecules found in soil and water..one of these elements called iron..And did you also know that this iron found in the world and our bodies, infact in the entire solar system comes from outer space that not known to humanity.. So does this mean that we have bodies that more than billions of years old? We think we are a new creation with every new birth when we are actually not!...you seee...
http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/562/
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin LOL! we must be losing something in translation, as getting wound up is losing one's self control!

I didn't look at your islam link either :D What a load of tosh Berrin! You die and that's it! Finished. I wouldn't want to come back, once I'd gone. Sod that.
Bethsmum

Berrin LOL! we must be losing something in translation, as getting wound up is losing one's self control!

LOL..Missy you can have your emotions and feelings stimulated but that doesn't mean you should loose your self control for vengence..

So you read the link...goood very good..but you see death is not meant to be eternal, your death in this world is a change of phase in creation..like your soul changed its phase of existance when it arrived you in your mums tummy. You see once you're dead you may not want to come back but you know you don't create yourself and that you have no say in this business...so come on tell me Missy, you can't even cope with a bite of a mosquito, how are you gonne resist your creator eh,...He is just gonna get the whistle blown and thats it... you'll be up and about in a rush looking for me.. :D
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Religious entertainment... Mar 25, 2011
Jeez berrin, BM has had only two glasses (large) of Chardonay tonight and I had to read your post twice. :drunken:
I don't want to think about how I arrived in my mummy's tummy thanks! Kids never want to think about their parent's 'doing it'!

No! i didn't do your link! I don't do all this religious mumbo jumbo Berrin, all I know is I like the look of those IDF lads, they are fit! I'd rather do a Jew than a Moooslim any day :D
Bethsmum

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums