100%
no
No votes

Total votes : 3

a new quran has been published Jan 10, 2006
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/157921 ... 8?n=283155

here u go guys..check it out

Book Description
Arabic and English side-by-side on every page. Prose and poetry of the highest caliber in classical Arabic with English interpretation. It contains 77 surahs (chapters) dealing with as many subjects which are beautifully written and easily understood. Love, Light, Peace, Truth, Repentance, Women, Marriage, Fasting, Prayer, Abrogation, The Sacrifice, Inspiration, Paradise, The Scale and The Excellent Names are some of the chapters written in the unique style of the Quran.

I just added the poll for fun..ive always wanted to make one...so here u go..vote!

D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 11, 2006
Idiots I suppose ..... almost funny.
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: a new quran has been published Jan 11, 2006
D-Unit wrote:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1579211755/002-3945109-1521658?n=283155

Book Description
Arabic and English side-by-side on every page. Prose and poetry of the highest caliber in classical Arabic with English interpretation. It contains 77 surahs (chapters) dealing with as many subjects which are beautifully written and easily understood. Love, Light, Peace, Truth, Repentance, Women, Marriage, Fasting, Prayer, Abrogation, The Sacrifice, Inspiration, Paradise, The Scale and The Excellent Names are some of the chapters written in the unique style of the Quran.

I just added the poll for fun..ive always wanted to make one...so here u go..vote!

attempt by some @ss to villify the beautiful religion.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: a new quran has been published Jan 11, 2006
D-Unit wrote:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1579211755/002-3945109-1521658?n=283155

Book Description

I imagine hell must have a very high population per sq. kms... :x

Let those bastards say what they want... The are losing their battle against the world's most powerful and fastest growing faith. God is The Greatest.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 11, 2006
No worries!
For Allah has promised to safeguard the texts of the quran (unlike all the other books), so people can continue attempting to alter the quran, but it will never go far like the others.
On the other hand, there is a danger that many muslims may unknowingly deviate because of this publication.
shaakira
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: a new quran has been published Jan 12, 2006
Liban wrote:

Book Description

Let those bastards say what they want... The are losing their battle against the world's most powerful and fastest growing faith. God is The Greatest.

In few days I am gonna post something which u drive mad out of control so LEARN TO CONTROL ur anger :x
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: a new quran has been published Jan 16, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
Liban wrote:

Book Description

In few days I am gonna post something which u drive mad out of control so LEARN TO CONTROL ur anger :x

Snipper dont hate anybody,,,islam teach us to love all...if they do wrong mean its there nature....they are alone they will try their level best to beat muslims but they forget that muslims are not alone but Al mighty is with all muslims. but the condition is we shud be pure muslim...
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

sniper420 wrote:
Liban wrote:

Book Description

Snipper dont hate anybody,,,islam teaches us to love all...if they do wrong mean its thier nature....they are alone they will try their level best to beat muslims but they forget that muslims are not alone but Al mighty is with all muslims. but the condition is we shud be pure muslim...

pls dont make fun of hell...its the panishment for the unbeliver ....dont think it is simple.......wat would be their situation if they all will be in the permanent hell ? their burnt skin will be refresh soon after complete burning....they will get new flesh and new skin....new panishment ............i really care about all unbeliever....how they will tolerat this panishment....i m really worried about it....
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

emadullah wrote:
sniper420 wrote:
Liban wrote:

Book Description

Snipper dont hate anybody,,,islam teaches us to love all...if they do wrong mean its thier nature....they are alone they will try their level best to beat muslims but they forget that muslims are not alone but Al mighty is with all muslims. but the condition is we shud be pure muslim...

pls dont make fun of hell...its the panishment for the unbeliver ....dont think it is simple.......wat would be their situation if they all will be in the permanent hell ? their burnt skin will be refresh soon after complete burning....they will get new flesh and new skin....new panishment ............i really care about all unbeliever....how they will tolerat this panishment....i m really worried about it....

lol ok ok i dont hate anybody and i didnt even say anything!!!! Tell Liban not me. I am like great genghiz khan love girls from all races. 8)
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 16, 2006
Guys, chill out, it never said it was a replacement or new book.

Anyway, on a philisophical note, what would happen if a new modern day prophet was sent and another Holy book was written in another language and creating a new religion, where would everyone be then?

Perfectly possible seeing as it's happened in the past.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 16, 2006
He'd be on Jerry Springer, and his followers would drink Koolaid to death in some rural ranch.
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 16, 2006
It could happen, you never know.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums