How To Avoid Tsunami

Topic locked
How to avoid Tsunami Mar 27, 2011
How to avoid Tsunami

My point..
The sea with its wave-hands is always warning the people not to kill the poor harmless acquatic creatures like fish etc., for the sake of food. God created lot of vegetable food, which is the best even according to present science of health. The sea represents the Lord and finally kills the sinners with his own wave-hands. Goddess earth kills the sinners through quakes since these sinners kill the innocent creatures on the earth. Tsunami is the result of combined anger of father-sea and mother-earth.

These innocent creatures have no advocate and even cannot file a criminal case in our courts. Such formalities are not necessary for His all-pervading court. One sees the punishment only and not the sin, which is the cause. One sympathizes the human beings affected in other countries also since all human beings are one. But one should broaden his mind and should feel that all the living beings are one and sympathize every living being. The natural calamities will then disappear.

dattaswami
BANNED

Re: How To Avoid Tsunami Mar 27, 2011
Your point is??? Stop eating fish and there won't be any more tsunamis???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:Your point is??? Stop eating fish and there won't be any more tsunamis???

Not only fish, any living being like chicken, bull etc etc, then it will stop...
dattaswami
BANNED

Plants, flowers, vegetables and trees could be considered "living" things. They have roots, need nourishment to thrive to grow, without that nourishment they die. And who eats bull? Alot of people dish it out, but I certainly don't "eat" it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

is there a way to avoid volcanoes !!! Iceland one messed the whole world before!!!
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: How To Avoid Tsunami Mar 28, 2011
Mahmoud04 wrote:is there a way to avoid volcanoes !!! Iceland one messed the whole world before!!!

Volcanoes can be avoided provided you stop eating flesh of living being by killing them...
dattaswami
BANNED

Flesh eating?? As in cannibalism???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:Flesh eating?? As in cannibalism???

If kill any living being for food by eating its flesh then it is a sin... you will automatically get punishment...naturally...
dattaswami
BANNED

do you have any evidence of what u are claiming mate....
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:do you have any evidence of what u are claiming mate....

Yes, recent calamities in Japan....

-- Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:21 am --

Mahmoud04 wrote:do you have any evidence of what u are claiming mate....

Japan accounts for nearly 15 percent of the global fish catch, second only to China
dattaswami
BANNED

Well I guess that answers your question Mahmoud. Japan!!! I guess his "God" hasn't gotten around to Maine - lobster capital of the US!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: How to avoid Tsunami Mar 28, 2011
We're all doomed!!!

I just had a thought! What if you were a vegi and just happened to live on the coast of Japan. Did the tsunami just part and leave you standing?
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

If kill any living being for food by eating its flesh then it is a sin... you will automatically get punishment...naturally...

According to scientists the earth is expanding..Now, do you think the earth crust could expand without triggering quakes,tsunamies and volcanoes. Quran confirms this expansion is as well..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:

According to scientists the earth is expanding..Now, do you think the earth crust could expand without triggering quakes,tsunamies and volcanoes. Quran confirms this expansion is as well..

Well if the Quran confirms it, it must be right :roll:
Bethsmum

If you are a believer it's a both way confirmation of the truth anyways, sooo Missy what's your suggestion as an unbeliever?
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:If you are a believer it's a both way confirmation of the truth anyways, sooo Missy what's your suggestion as an unbeliever?

Most tsunamis are caused by earthquakes generated in a subduction zone, an area where an oceanic plate is being forced down into the mantle by plate tectonic forces. The friction between the subducting plate and the overriding plate is enormous. This friction prevents a slow and steady rate of subduction and instead the two plates become "stuck".

It's nature Berrin, nothing to do with the Bible, Quran or any other book. Sh.i.t happens.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
Berrin wrote:If you are a believer it's a both way confirmation of the truth anyways, sooo Missy what's your suggestion as an unbeliever?

Most tsunamis are caused by earthquakes generated in a subduction zone, an area where an oceanic plate is being forced down into the mantle by plate tectonic forces. The friction between the subducting plate and the overriding plate is enormous. This friction prevents a slow and steady rate of subduction and instead the two plates become "stuck".

It's nature Berrin, nothing to do with the Bible, Quran or any other book. Sh.i.t happens.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have such a dirty mind!!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Quran confirms this expansion is as well..
which part of the Quran Berrin? will appreciate u send me the phrases that says so...

Well, BM you copied the Tsunami definition part from somewhere, right? :D but agree 100% I still don't deny that it could be somehow related to the way we use the earth resources these day, but just hypothetically, could be wrong or could be discovered in future... but I won't leave MEAT of SEA food for Tsunami :D sorry ,forgive me Japan...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: How To Avoid Tsunami Mar 29, 2011
Mahmoud04 wrote:
Quran confirms this expansion is as well..
which part of the Quran Berrin? will appreciate u send me the phrases that says so...

Well, BM you copied the Tsunami definition part from somewhere, right? :D but agree 100% I still don't deny that it could be somehow related to the way we use the earth resources these day, but just hypothetically, could be wrong or could be discovered in future... but I won't leave MEAT of SEA food for Tsunami :D sorry ,forgive me Japan...

Yep Mahmoud, I googled 'what causes a Tsunami'. It didn't mention the Quran, not even on Wikipedia. I don't eat fish, but even if I did, I wouldn't now. Those fish will be pretty well fed at the moment.
Bethsmum

Re: How to avoid Tsunami Mar 29, 2011

Why do you call it shite Missy?..how do you know that it isn't all for a good reason eh ..just the fact that our creator hints us as to how he rules the earth and the universe gives us enough clue as to how we humans should behave on earth..eg..live away from costlines, build quake resistant buildings..stay away from volcanic areas etc..

By the way miss science is not meant to be religion. scientists are only discovering what is already there and how they are in action..they don't create anything new that doesn't already exist. You know this is religion forum and I am meant to be counter active through another religion!!..

When it comes to scientific explanation..some says plate tectonics is a myth..
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/nonsense/movass.html

Some says there is unification for certain elements of plate tectonics with certain elements of Earth expansion..(Decompression dynamics)
http://understandearth.com/Earth%20Expansion%201.htm

and some insists that the earth is expanding rapidly..
http://www.expanding-earth.org/

and finally our creator says that it is he who sets the earth and the universe to expand..
http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_98.html
http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/1560/

Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums