Holy Bible Is The Source Says Koran...

Topic locked
Holy Bible is the source says Koran... May 04, 2008
To begin with it is important to define exactly what the Koran is, and what it claims to be.

Let's review the premise...

القرءان = “alqur-ana”

“alqur-ana” definition:

Proper noun. Originally meaning the Collection; “I collected together the thing” or “I read, or recited, the book or scripture”; and then conventionally applied to signify the Book of God that was revealed to Muhammad; it also signifies the Revelation, meaning that which is termed the mighty, or imitable which is read, or recited, and written in books or volumes. A name for the Book of God, like the book of the Law revealed to Moses and the Gospel.

قرءان is so called because it has collected the histories of the prophets, and commands and prohibitions, and promises and threats, and the verses or signs, and the chapters.

It comes from the root “qara’a”, which has the primary signification he collected together the thing; put it, or drew it, together; part to part, or portion to portion. He read, or recited, the scripture chanting; he read or recited anything in any manner, without, or from, or in a book.

References:
An Arabic-English Lexicon, E.W. Lane, volume seven, pp. 2502 - 2504
The Dictionary of the Holy Qur’an, 1st edition, Abdul Mannan Omar, pp. 448 - 449

The classic Arabic definition is really quite revealing.

We have the following proclaimed regarding the original meaning applied to the Koran:

• It’s a collection
• A collection of books or scriptures

Whether this collection is read or recited, it still suggests that it emanates from a collected repository of things already written down.

It was only later that the meaning changed to signify the Book of God that was revealed to “Muhammad”…and, as previously discussed on other threads, we already understand that the “Muhammad” spoken of in the Koran is actually an epithet for the Biblical Jesus Christ.

Thus, according to the classic Arabic, the Koran is Jesus’ book

This would account for the scores of suras that are entitled after Him, and revolve around Him.

“Alqur-ana” also means Revelation – which is most appropriate, as >50% of the Koran is directly copied from the Book of Revelation.

The root “qara’a” takes us one step deeper with the primary definition “he collected together the thing; put it, or drew it, together; part to part, or portion to portion."

This gives us great insight as to why the Koran was written in the fashion that it was – as the authors who pieced it together and performed the translation, actually did so piecemeal. These pieces, taken in large part from the Book of Revelation, are actually the paraphrased Arabic counterparts to the Holy Bible, known as suras.

Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

The Koran never claims it was divinely inspired... May 04, 2008
John’s Witness

And he says to me, Write: Blessed are the ones having been called to the supper of the marriage of the Lamb. And he says to me, These Words of God are true. (Rev 19.9)

And I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from God, having been prepared as a bride, having been adorned for her Husband. And I heard a great voice out of Heaven, saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God with men! And He will tabernacle with them, and they will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes. And death shall be no longer, nor mourning, nor outcry, nor will there be pain any more; for the first things passed away. And the One sitting on the throne said, Behold! I make all things new. And He says to me, Write, because these Words are faithful and true. (Rev 21.2 – 5)

And I, John, was the one seeing and hearing these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel showing me these things. (Rev 22.8 )

The bulk of the Koranic material is taken directly from the Book of Revelation – of which, this Biblical material is clearly signed by John, as both seeing and hearing Jesus’ divine Revelation and writing it down.

John was directly inspired to write down the Words of God.

Now…

According to the followers if Islam, their “prophet Muhammad” was responsible for the written text which comprises their Koran.

If this is the case, then where in all of the Koran is anything like the following written…

“I, Muhammad, wrote this here Koran”

Or…

“I, Muhammad, dictated this here Koran”

Or…

“I, Muhammad, was inspired by an angel”

Or…

“I, Muhammad, was divinely inspired”

Fact is, the Koran never once mentions who wrote the text, or that it was divinely inspired.

Not once.

What it does claim, however, is that it merely copied and translated the previous inspired Jewish and Christian scriptures into Arabic, as seen below…

والكتب المبين إنا جعلنه قرءنا عربيا لعلكم تعقلون

Waalkitabi almubeeni inna jaAAalnahu qur-anan AAarabiyyan laAAallakum taAAqiloona

And The Book, the clear/evident. Certainly we have made it an Arabic Koran, perhaps you comprehend. (43.2 – 3)

The Book referred to is the Holy Bible.

It was translated into an Arabic Koran.

Observe that if the Koranic collection was originally in Arabic, then there would have been absolutely no need to state the obvious.

However, as it is, it was necessary to state that "The Book" was "made" into an Arabic collection.

Thus…how is it that the followers of Islam can claim anything against the Holy Bible when their book of faith is merely a second-hand paraphrased copy of the original…?
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

Holy Bible is required to correct & clarify the Koran... May 04, 2008
Here's an example showing the source of the so-called "monsters" that are supposedly absent from the Koran.

The Source…

και εσταθην επι την αμμον της θαλασσης και ειδον εκ της θαλασσης θηριον αναβαινον εχον κεφαλας επτα και κερατα δεκα και επι των κερατων αυτου δεκα διαδηματα και επι τας κεφαλας αυτου ονομα βλασφημιας

Rev 13.1 And I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw out of the sea a beast coming up, having heads seven and horns ten, and on the horns of it ten diadems, and on the heads of it names of blasphemy.

και απηνεγκεν με εις ερημον εν πνευματι και ειδον γυναικα καθημενην επι θηριον κοκκινον γεμον ονοματων βλασφημιας εχον κεφαλας επτα και κερατα δεκα

Rev 17.3 And he carried me away into a desert, by the Spirit. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, filled with names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

και η γυνη ην περιβεβλημενη πορφυρα και κοκκινω και κεχρυσωμενη χρυσω και λιθω τιμιω και μαργαριταις εχουσα χρυσουν ποτηριον εν τη χειρι αυτης γεμον βδελυγματων και ακαθαρτητος πορνειας αυτης

Rev 17.4 And the woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and being gilded with gold and precious stone and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominations and unclean things of her fornication.

και τα δεκα κερατα α ειδες επι το θηριον ουτοι μισησουσιν την πορνην και ηρημωμενην ποιησουσιν αυτην και γυμνην και τας σαρκας αυτης φαγονται και αυτην κατακαυσουσιν εν πυρι

Rev 17.16 And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, and will make her desolated and naked. And they will eat her flesh, and will burn her down with fire.

The Copy…

وإذا العشار عطلت

Wa-itha alAAisharu AAuttilat

81.4 And when the ten and ten abandoned the woman.

Summary of 81.4:

• Revelation describes John’s vision of the First Beast, rising from the sea, as having ten horns (“deka” “keras”) with ten diadems/crowns (“deka” “diadema”) on the horns…or ten horns and ten crowns
• In tune with the previous ayahs, 81.4 continues on with the Biblical parallel material via the usage of “wa-itha”
81.4 tells us of “alAAisharu”, or Ten and ten; or ten and ten together; or ten at a time and ten at a time
• “alAAisharu” is termed as an epithet…which is used to describe the nature of a thing
• The ten and ten is used as corroboration, i.e. to support with evidence in order to make more certain
• Revelation also tells that a woman (gune) is riding this First Beast from the sea
• Further, Revelation informs us that this woman is initially bedecked (periballo) with all manner of garments and ornaments (chrusoo)
• Revelation tells us that this woman becomes “eremoo”, or desolate of her vast possessions, and “gumnos”, or naked (unclad)
• 81.4 tells us that “uttilat” also refers to a woman
“Uttilat” describes this woman as “she had not upon her any woman’s ornaments; and wore not any ornature, or decoration: or her neck was destitute of necklaces or the like.”
Further, the root “atila” informs us that this woman becomes denuded, unclad, or naked
• It is beyond any reasonable doubt that the description in 81.4 is the very same one as described in the Book of Revelation, and represents the Woman (i.e. Babylon the Great, the City of man) as she is riding the First Beast (i.e. the devil), and has come to her own destruction
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2008
Thank you very much for giving us the chance to talk about the holy book (Qur’an).

There are a few things we need to know about the Holy Qur’an, before we start interpreting its verses. I shall briefly state the most important of these here:

The Qur’an is not simply a book that equals the Bible, though there are many common points between the two. One major difference is that the original books of the Bible are not available in the form and language in which they were first written and only translations are extant - whereas no translation of the Qur’an is called the Qur’an.

Only a person who knows the original language can be a legitimate interpreter of the source book. So, to interpret the Qur’an truthfully, one should have a good knowledge of the Arabic language.

Another point about the Qur’an is that it is not a book of history, a book of science or a book of law - though it has all these in it. It is first and foremost a book of divine guidance. Also, you need to know that the Qur’an does not contain detailed explanations of the situations that prompted the revelations of its verses.

Mostly the verses are guidelines and general principles. Besides, they offer good news for the good people and warnings for the misguided. They contain a number of narrations that serve to give admonitions, exhortations and warnings to mankind in general. Also in certain cases, the Qur’an gives specific instructions too.

The Qur’an was revealed in the course of the 23 years of the prophetic career of Muhammad (pbuh), in accordance with the requirements of the particular contexts that called for divine guidance in certain issues. For this reason, in order to arrive at the correct understanding of many of its verses, we need to know the circumstances in which these verses were revealed. That is why the foundation of the religion of Islam is not just the Qur’an; but it includes the sayings and the example of the messenger, as well. This also means that the best interpreter of the Qur’an is the prophet, to whom the verses were actually revealed.
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 05, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:Thank you very much for giving us the chance to talk about the holy book (Qur’an).

There are a few things we need to know about the Holy Qur’an, before we start interpreting its verses. I shall briefly state the most important of these here:

The Qur’an is not simply a book that equals the Bible, though there are many common points between the two.

How many...?

One major difference is that the original books of the Bible are not available in the form and language in which they were first written and only translations are extant - whereas no translation of the Qur’an is called the Qur’an.

Fact is, there are no original extant autographs of the Koran either.

Only a person who knows the original language can be a legitimate interpreter of the source book. So, to interpret the Qur’an truthfully, one should have a good knowledge of the Arabic language.

Looks like this excuse will preclude you from further discussion....yes?

Another point about the Qur’an is that it is not a book of history, a book of science or a book of law - though it has all these in it. It is first and foremost a book of divine guidance. Also, you need to know that the Qur’an does not contain detailed explanations of the situations that prompted the revelations of its verses.

Hence, the Holy Bible is required to fill in the missing details of the Koran.

Mostly the verses are guidelines and general principles. Besides, they offer good news for the good people and warnings for the misguided. They contain a number of narrations that serve to give admonitions, exhortations and warnings to mankind in general. Also in certain cases, the Qur’an gives specific instructions too.

As copied from the Holy Bible...

The Qur’an was revealed in the course of the 23 years of the prophetic career of Muhammad (pbuh), in accordance with the requirements of the particular contexts that called for divine guidance in certain issues. For this reason, in order to arrive at the correct understanding of many of its verses, we need to know the circumstances in which these verses were revealed. That is why the foundation of the religion of Islam is not just the Qur’an; but it includes the sayings and the example of the messenger, as well. This also means that the best interpreter of the Qur’an is the prophet, to whom the verses were actually revealed.

Not according to the Koran.
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2008
Apple Pie , Do you get payed for making Christians look stupid?

Or is it just a hobby of yours?
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 05, 2008
outworldish wrote:Apple Pie , Do you get payed for making Christians look stupid?

Surely you can defend your faith better than this....yes? :wink:
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:Apple Pie , Do you get payed for making Christians look stupid?

Surely you can defend your faith better than this....yes? :wink:

My faith does not require defending, specially from people like you. It is sufficient as it is.
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 06, 2008
The Qur’aan (Quran / Koran) is the word of the Lord of the Worlds, which Allah revealed to His Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), to bring mankind forth from darkness into light:

“It is He Who sends down manifest Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) to His slave (Muhammad) that He may bring you out from darkness into light

[Surah (Chapter of) al-Hadeed 57:9 – English interpretation of the Quranic Verse]

Allah has told us in the Qur’aan (Quran / Koran) the stories of the earlier and later generations and the creation of the heavens and the earth. He has explained in detail what is halaal and what is haraam, the basics of good manners and morals, the rulings of worship and dealings with others, the lives of the Prophets and the righteous, and the reward and punishment of the believers and disbelievers. He has described Paradise, the abode of the believers, and He has described Hell, the abode of the disbelievers. He has made it (the Qur’aan (Quran / Koran)) an explanation of all things:

“And We have sent down to you the Book (the Qur’aan (Quran / Koran)) as an exposition of everything, a guidance, a mercy, and glad tidings for those who have submitted themselves (to Allah as Muslims)”

[Surah (Chapter of) al-Nahl 16:89 – English interpretation of the Quranic Verse]

The Qur’aan (Quran / Koran) explains the names and attributes of Allah and what He has created. It calls us to believe in Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers and the Last Day:

“The Messenger (Muhammad) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. (They say,) ‘We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers’ — and they say, ‘We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)’”

[Surah (Chapter of) al-Baqarah 2:285 – English interpretation of the Quranic Verse]

The Qur’aan (Quran / Koran) describes the Day of Judgement and what will happen after death – the resurrection, the gathering, the judgement and being brought to account. It describes the Cistern, the Siraat (bridge over Hell), the Balance [in which deeds will be weighed], the blessings and torment, and the gathering of mankind on that great Day:

“Allah! Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). Surely, He will gather you together on the Day of Resurrection about which there is no doubt. And who is truer in statement than Allah?

[Surah (Chapter of) al-Nisaa’ 4:87 – English interpretation of the Quranic Verse]

The Qur’aan (Quran / Koran) calls us to examine and ponder the signs of Allah in the universe and the verses of the Qur’aan (Quran / Koran):

“Say: ‘Behold all that is in the heavens and the earth’”

[Yoonus 10:101 – English interpretation of the Quranic Verse]

“Do they not then think deeply in the Qur’aan (Quran / Koran), or are their hearts locked up (from understanding it)?”

[Muhammad 47:24 – English interpretation of the Quranic Verse]

The Qur’aan (Quran / Koran) is the Book of Allah for all of mankind:

“Verily, We have sent down to you (O Muhammad) the Book (this Qur’aan (Quran / Koran)) for mankind in truth. So whosoever accepts the guidance, it is only for his ownself; and whosoever goes astray, he goes astray only for his (own) loss. And you (O Muhammad) are not a Wakeel (trustee or disposer of affairs, or guardian) over them”[Surah (Chapter of) al-Zumar 39:41 – English interpretation of the Quranic Verse]

The Qur’aan (Quran / Koran) confirms the Books which came before it, the Tawraat (Torah) and Injeel (Gospel), and it is a witness over them, as Allah says (English interpretation of the Quranic Verse):

“And We have sent down to you (O Muhammad) the Book (this Qur’aan (Quran / Koran)) in truth, confirming the Scripture that came before it and Muhaymin (trustworthy in highness and a witness) over it (old Scriptures)”[Surah (Chapter of) al-Maa'idah 5:48]

After the Qur’aan (Quran / Koran) was revealed, it became the Book for all of mankind until the Hour begins. Whoever does not believe in it is a kaafir who will be punished with torment on the Day of Resurrection, as Allah says (English interpretation of the Quranic Verse):

“But those who reject Our Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), the torment will touch them for their disbelief (and for their belying the Message of Muhammad)”[Surah (Chapter of) al-An’aam 6:49]

Because of the greatness of the Qur’aan (Quran / Koran) and the signs, miracles, parables and lessons contained therein, in addition to its eloquence and beautiful style, Allah says (English interpretation of the Quranic Verse):

“Had We sent down this Qur’aan (Quran / Koran) on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rent asunder by the fear of Allah. Such are the parables which We put forward to mankind that they may reflect”[Surah (Chapter of) al-Hashr 58:21]

Allah has challenged mankind and the jinn to produce something like it, even one soorah or one aayah, but they could not do that and will never be able to do that, as Allah says (English interpretation of the Quranic Verse):

“Say: ‘If the mankind and the jinn were together to produce the like of this Qur’aan (Quran / Koran), they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another’”[Surah (Chapter of) al-Israa’ 17:88]

Because the Qur’aan (Quran / Koran) is the greatest of the heavenly Books, the most complete, the most perfect and the last of them, Allah commanded His Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) to convey it to all of mankind, as He says (English interpretation of the Quranic Verse):

“O Messenger (Muhammad)! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord. And if you do not, then you have not conveyed His Message. Allah will protect you from mankind” [Surah (Chapter of) al-Maa'idah 5:67]

Because of the importance of this book and the ummah’s need for it, Allah has honoured us with it. He sent it down to us and has guaranteed to preserve it. Allah says (English interpretation of the Quranic Verse):

“Verily, We, it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Qur’aan (Quran / Koran)) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption)” [Surah (Chapter of) al-Hijr 15:9]
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 06, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:The Qur’aan (Quran / Koran) is the word of the Lord of the Worlds, which Allah revealed to His Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), to bring mankind forth from darkness into light:

“It is He Who sends down manifest Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) to His slave (Muhammad) that He may bring you out from darkness into light

[Surah (Chapter of) al-Hadeed 57:9 – English interpretation of the Quranic Verse]

The word "Muhammad" never appears in this ayah....try again...

The Qur’aan (Quran / Koran) explains the names and attributes of Allah and what He has created. It calls us to believe in Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers and the Last Day:

“The Messenger (Muhammad) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. (They say,) ‘We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers’ — and they say, ‘We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)’”

[Surah (Chapter of) al-Baqarah 2:285 – English interpretation of the Quranic Verse]

The Qur’aan (Quran / Koran) is the Book of Allah for all of mankind:

“Verily, We have sent down to you (O Muhammad) the Book (this Qur’aan (Quran / Koran)) for mankind in truth. So whosoever accepts the guidance, it is only for his ownself; and whosoever goes astray, he goes astray only for his (own) loss. And you (O Muhammad) are not a Wakeel (trustee or disposer of affairs, or guardian) over them”[Surah (Chapter of) al-Zumar 39:41 – English interpretation of the Quranic Verse]

The Qur’aan (Quran / Koran) confirms the Books which came before it, the Tawraat (Torah) and Injeel (Gospel), and it is a witness over them, as Allah says (English interpretation of the Quranic Verse):

“And We have sent down to you (O Muhammad) the Book (this Qur’aan (Quran / Koran)) in truth, confirming the Scripture that came before it and Muhaymin (trustworthy in highness and a witness) over it (old Scriptures)”[Surah (Chapter of) al-Maa'idah 5:48]

Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 07, 2008
Quran Means "Recitation"

The word "Quran" means "that which is recited; or that which is dictated in memory form." As such, it is not a book, nor is it something that reaches us only in written form. The documentation in writting about the Quran has been preserved in museums thoughout the world, including the Topekopi Palace in Istanbul, Turkey, the museum in Tashkent, Uzbekistanand also in England. Keep in mind also, the Quran is only considered "Quran" while it is in the recitation form, not in the written or the book form. The word for what is written and held in the hand to be read by the eye is called "mus-haf" (meaning script or that which is written down).

Only One Version - Arabic

There are no different versions of the Quran in the Arabic language, only different translations and of course, none of these would be considered to hold the value and authenticity of the original Arabic Recitation. The Quran is divided up into 30 equal parts, called "Juz'" (parts) in the Arabic language. These are learned by Muslims from their very early beginnings as children.

Memorized by Millions - Entirely

The important thing to keep in mind about the Quran is the memorization and transmission of the actual "Rectiation" just as it came to Muhammad, peace be upon him, from the Angel Gabriel and was learned and memorized by his companions and they in turn, passed it down to their followers and continued in this way until we see today, over 10,000,000 (ten million) Muslims who have committed the entire Quran to memory. This is not a small feat. After all, how many other works of literary value have been memorized and passed down through so many generations, in the original language, without a single change in even one sentence?

Each Muslim Has "Quran" Memorized

All Muslims have memorzied a portion of the Quran in the Arabic language, as this is an important part of their daily prayers. Many Muslims have memorized large portions of the Quran from one tenth to one half to all of the entire Quran, and all in the original Arabic language. It should be noted, there are over one and a half billion (1,500,000,000) Muslims worldwide and only about 10% are Arab, all the rest are learing the Quran in Arabic as a second language.

God Speaks in First Person to Mankind in Quran

The Quran contains clear statements from Almighty God (Allah) and it is Him speaking to all of us in the first person. He tells of us our own creation, the creation of all that is the universe and what has happened to those before us and what is to become of us if we do not take heed of the warnings clearly spelled out in His Revelation. He speaks also to Muhammad, peace be upon him, to show that Muhammad, peace be upon him, is not making this up himself and even chastises Muhammad, peace be upon him, for making human assumptions rather than waiting for revelation in matters (ie.; surah At-Tahreem and surah Abasa).

Quran Mentions Itself

The Quran refers to itself as "The Quran" (The Recitation) and mentions that it is to all mankind and jinn (another creation of Allah, similar to humans in that they could make choices as to whether or not they would obey God's Commandments, and they existed before humans).

Quran Describes God's Nature Exactly

The Quran is clear on who God is and who He is not. There is no room left for doubt after reading the Quran in the Arabic languge: God is One. He is the only Creator, Sustainer and Owner of the Universe. He has no partners. He has no relatives; wives, children or offspring. He is not like His creation and He does not need it for His existance, while all the time the creation is totally dependent on Him. His attributes are clearly spelled out as the epitome of each and every one. He is for instance, the All-Knowing; the All-Hearing; the All-Seeing; the All-Forgiving; the All- Loving; the All-Merciful; the Only One God. There is never a contradiction to this found anywhere in the Quran.

Quran Challanges Readers

The Quran makes the clear challange, that if you are in doubt about it - then bring a book like it. Also, to bring ten chapters like it and then finally, to bring one single chapter like it. 1,400 years - and no one has been able to duplicate it's beauty, recitation, miracles and ease of memorization. Another challange for the unbelievers to consider; "If this (Quran) were from other than Allah, you would find within it many contradictions." And yet, another challange offered by Allah in the Quran is for the unbelievers to look around for evidences. Allah says He will show them His signs within themselves and on the farthest horizons.

Scientific Miracles in Quran

The scientific miracles of the Quran could not have been understood at that time, yet today we take for granted the many things included in the revelation of the Quran. Some include mentioning: The formation of embryo in the womb of the mother (surah 98); deep seas partitions; waters that do not mix; clouds and how they make rain and how lightning is caused by ice crystals; formation of the earth's mountains deep underground; orbits of planets and stars and moons - and even the mention of space travel (surah 55:33).
[Watch videos of world's top scientists commenting on the "Miracle of Science in Quran"]
http://islamyesterday.com/videos/science
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 07, 2008
Googling webpaste will not change the fact that the authors of the Koran copied their opus from the Holy Bible. :wink:
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 08, 2008
101 Proofs that the Quran is Not Copied from the Bible

By Abdalla S. Alothman

Nay, We fling (send down) the truth (this Qur'ân) against the falsehood (disbelief), so it destroys it, and behold, it (falsehood) is vanished. And woe to you for that (lie) which you ascribe (to Us).
[Quran 21:18]

Time and time again, we Muslims have to endure accusations that our Qur'an is copied from the Bible. Below are 101 proofs that makes it impossible for the Qur'an to be copied from the Bible.

1 - Who was created first, Adam or Satan? The Quran says Satan, the Bible doesn't say anything.

2 - Who was created first, Adam or the Angles? The Quran says the Angels, the Bible doesn't say anything.

3 - Why doesn't the Bible mention that Noah had two wives, one was disobedient, and she died.
And another which was saved.

4 - Why does the Bible say that Noah's ark is in Ararat but it was discovered in Al-Judyy, as the Quran says so?

5 - Why does the Bible say that God afflicted women for Eve's sin, and the Quran doesn't tell us such thing.

6 - Where does the Bible tell us about the story of Aad and Thamood. The town of Thamoud has been discovered in Saudi Arabia--it's located in a place called Mada-in Saleh. And recently, the town of Aad has been discovered with the help of NASA's satellites. Check the link below:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ubar/

7 - Where does the Bible mention Prophet Saleh.

8 - Where does the Bible mention Prophet Huud.

9 - Where does the Bible mention Prophet Shu'ayb.

10 - Where does the Bible refer to Al-Khidr.

11 - Where does the Bible mention Luqmaan.

12 - Why doesn't the Bible mention the story of the Cow that happened between Moses and the Jews.

13 - Where do you find in the Quran any reference to Hosea, Malachi, Micha, Jude, Nahum, Nehemiah, Obadaiah, Esther, Joel, Ruth, etc.

14 - Why doesn't the Bible mention the story of Thul-Qarnayn.

15 - Why doesn't the Bible mention the story of the People of the Cave.

16 - Why doesn't the Bible mention the story of Antioch in Surat Yasin.

17 - Why does the Bible say that Jesus was crucified, and the Quran says that he was saved.

18 - Why does the Bible say that Abraham sacrificed his only begotten son, Isaac, and forgets that he had another son called Ishamael, who is older than Isaac.

19 - Regarding the dream Joseph had in Genesis 37, why is it fulfilled in the Quran and not fulfilled in the Bible? Could it be because that Joseph's mother died before Joseph had his dream? Bad prophecy. Read about the story here:

http://www.clgraph.com/Private/abdalla/ ... BibleError

20 - Why is it that the Bible tells us that the Holy Spirit had sex with Mary, and the Quran tells us that the Angel who visited Mary told her that she will bear a son, and he is ONLY informing her of what God has decreed?

21 - Why is it that the Bible tells us that Moses was adopted by Pharaoh's daughter, and the Quran tells us it was Pharaoh's wife.

22 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that Lut was a pious prophet, and the Bible tells us that he had sex with his daughters?

23 - Why is it that the Quran tells us in Sura 19 and 20 that Moses was a special chosen prophet who was raised under God's supervision, and the Bible tells us that he died because he didn't disobeyed God?

24 - Why is it that the Bible says that it is written with the false pen of the scribe in Jeremiah 8:8, and the Quran tells us that it has no discrepancies?

25 - Why is it that the Bible tells us that Pharaoh did not drown, and the Quran tells us that he drowned, but Allah left his body as a sign to mankind. When they dissected Pharaoh's body, they found out that his body had too much salt inside it. You say the Quran is copied from the Bible? I say you are ignorant! Read the Quran 10:92.

26 - Why does the Bible tells us in Genesis that God had to take a walk to find Adam, and the Quran tells us that God's knowledge doesn't require that He walks?

27 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that Jesus spoke in the cradle, but the Bible knows nothing about the childhood of Jesus?

28 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that Jesus made miracles by giving life to statues made from clay?

29 - The Quran tells us that Aaron is innocent; he did not make the golden calf, but a man called Al-Samirri (A person who organizes songs and joy) made it, while the Bible tells us that Aaron made the Golden calf.

30 - why is it that the Quranic Laws state that the thief's hands should be chopped, and the laws of Moses say something else?

31 - Why does the Quran say lash the fornicators 100 times, and the Bible says stone them.

32 - Why does the Quran orders us to fast in Ramadhan and the Bible doesn't.

33 - Why does the Quran tells us that the inheritance share of the man is as twice as much as the woman, and the Bible has no such law?

34 - Why does the Quran tells us not to transgress in wars, and the Bible teaches us to kill every living thing including plants (Joshua 6).

35 - The Bible teaches us to kill unbelievers, and leave to ourselves YOUNG virgins who never knew a man (Numbers 31). Why isn't such thing present in the Quran?

36 - The Quran tells us to free slaves to enter heaven in Surat Al-Balad. Why doesn't the Bible say such thing?

37 - Why is Satan called a FALLEN ANGEL in the Bible, and not in the Quran?

38 - Why does the Quran tells us there are Jinn (Some are good and others
are bad), but the Bible doesn't mention Jinn?

39 - Why is it that the Quran tells us to perform Hajj to Makkah, and the Bible doesn't tell us such thing?

40 - Why does the Quran tells us that Abraham and Ishmael built the Kaaba, while the Bible says no such thing?

41 - Why is it that the Bible condemns David as a murderer, and the Quran tells us that he was a pious sinless prophet?

42 - Why doesn't the Bible tell us the story of Solomon and Balqees?

43 - Why doesn't the Bible tell us that Solomon had Jinns who worked for
him, and the Quran says so?

44 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that Solomon had soldiers from the Jinn and the Bible doesn't say so?

45 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that Solomon understood the speech of the birds and the Bible doesn't say so?

46 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that Solomon understood the speech of the ants and the Bible doesn't say so?

47 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that ONLY female bees get the honey, and the Bible doesn't say so?

48 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that the Quran mentions different levels in Paradise, and the Bible doesn't say so?

49 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that there is a tree in hell called Zaqquum, and the Bible doesn't say so?

50 - The Quran mentions Thal-Kifl as one of the prophets. Can you find his name in the Bible?

51 - Why is it that the Quran was finalized and approved by Prophet Mohammad (s), and the Bible was never approved by any prophet?

52 - Why didn't Mohammad make the Quran in chronological order just like the Bible? Why doesn't the Quran include the boring genealogies that are all over the Bible?

53 - Why is it that the Quran mentions Ishmael as an honorable prophet, and the Bible refers to him as the son of the slave woman (Galatians 4)?

54 - Why doesn't the Quran mention the story of the people of Tyre, while the Bible does?

55 - Why doesn't the Quran mentions the story of David and how he killed one of his enemies to marry his wife as the Bible did in I Samuel 25?

56 - Why is it that the Bible does not mention the story of David and Solomon with the sheep, and the Quran does?

57 - Why does the Bible mention Abraham's father by name, and the Quran mentions him by his nick?

58 - Why doesn't the Bible mention the story when Abraham was put into a fire by his people and the Quran does?

59 - Why doesn't the Quran mention the interesting events that happened to Abraham in Egypt? (See BONUS #15 for one amazing example.)

60 - Why is it that the Bible tells us that John's mother was the daughter of Aaron, and the Quran doesn't say so?

61 - Why doesn't the Bible mention the story of how Mary was raised, and the Quran does?

62 - Why doesn't the Quran and the Bible have the same story about the birth of Jesus? The Quran says that he was born under the remnants of a palm tree, but the Bible says he was born in a stable.

63 - According to the Bible, who are the Sabians?

64 - Where does the Bible mention the Magians?

65 - In Genesis, the Bible tells us that Jacob had a fight with God, and the Quran tells us in Surat Al-Baqara that whoever takes the Angels as enemies, he becomes an enemy of God. Why do we see this contradiction? Moreover, why didn't Mohammad (s) tell us that Jacob wrestled with God?

66 - Why is it that the Quran tells us in Surat Taaha that the staff of Moses became a REAL snake, and the Bible tells us that it only appeared to be a snake?

67 - Why is it that Moses was the one who threw his staff during the contest with the magicians, and the Bible tells us that Aaron is the one who threw it?

68 - The story of Moses and the bronze snake in Numbers 21 is pretty interesting. Why is it mentioned in the Bible and not in the Quran?

69 - The Quran tells us to follow a certain procedure to cleanse ourselves before prayers in 4:43. Why doesn't the Bible give us the same instructions?

70 - The Quran tells us that Earth is round, but the Bible tells us that the Earth is flat. Why?

71 - The Quran tells us about Haroot and Maroot in Surat Al-Baqara. Who are those characters according to the Bible?

72 - Why is the story of Gog and Magog different in the Quran and the Bible?

73 - The Bible tells us that Prophet Elijah was raised to God. Why doesn't the Quran say the same thing?

74 - The Bible tells us that Solomon had many wives. Why doesn't the Quran say the same thing?

75 - The Bible tells us that God RESTED after he created the world. The Quran says that nothing makes God tired. Why?

76 - The Quran details embryology, why doesn't the Bible?

77 - The Quran mentions the names of the Gods during Noah's time in Surat Nuuh, why aren't those names present in the Bible?

78 - The Bible tells us that the whole Earth was flooded, why doesn't the Quran say the same thing?

79 - The Quran tells us that hell has 7 doors in Surat Al-Hijr (Ch. 15), why doesn't the Bible mention such thing?

80 - Why does the Quran say that Lot's wife was a bad woman, but God punishes Lot's wife in the Bible just for accidentally turning back to see what was happening in Sodom?

81 - Why does the Bible accuse Noah for getting drunk in Genesis 9, and the Quran frees him from such accusation?

82 - Anyone who curses his mother shall be put to death, according to Leviticus 20, why don't we find such a law in the Quran?

83 - Why is it that apostates are killed according to the Bible, and not killed according to the Quran? See:

http://www.clgraph.com/Private/abdalla/Apostasy.html

84 - Why is it that tattoos are forbidden in the Bible (Leviticus 19), and no tattoos are mentioned in the Quran?

85 - The Quran instructs us to treat those who are born from an illegal sexual intercourse as Brothers. But the Bible tells us in Leviticus 23 that they should NOT even enter the assembly of the Lord. Why didn't Mohammad (s) copy this beautiful law?

86 - The Bible tells us in Deuteronomy 25, that if two men were beating up each other, and the wife of one of them interfered, she should have her hand chopped off. Why didn't Mohammad (s) copy this beautiful law?

87 - Why does the Bible encourage Bribery in Proverbs 17, and the Quran never encourages such thing?

88 - Why does the Bible say that wisdom is a source of sorrow in Ecclesiastes 1:18, and the Quran calls wisdom a gift in 2:269?

89 - Why does God in the Quran tells us to avoid bloodshed, and the Bible God curses the sword which doesn't do bloodshed (Jeremiah 48)?

90 - When God told Zachariah that he will have a son, Zachariah asked for a sign, and God gave him a sign in Sura 19. Does the Bible mention that sign? The Bible says that he could not speak, but it's detailed to us in the Sunnah that he was able to speak when he was praying. But, when it came to communicating with others, he did so by signs. Further more, the Bible says that Zakariyya was not able to speak because he was punished by Gabriel because he did not believe the angel, while the Quran tells us that it was a sign given to him--he asked God for a sign, and God gave him a sign, not a punishment.

91 - The Bible God in Leviticus 21 tells us that hunchbacks, dwarfs, cripples, blind people, people who are deformed or disfigured, or have damaged testicles--all those people cannot become priests. The Quran tells us that there is no difference between a man and another except in piety. Why didn't Mohammad (s) copy this BEAUTIFUL law from the Bible?

92 - Why does the Bible God in Leviticus 21 forbid priests from marrying divorced women, and the Quran doesn't say such thing?

93 - Why is it that the Bible tells the people to call a person who doesn't listen to his father or mother "stubborn and a drunkard"? The Quran does not tell us that we should call a person who is disobedient to his parents as a drunkard. Furthermore, the Biblical law is that this
person should be stoned to death, but the Quran approves no such thing. Why?

94 - The Quran tells us that we are not above the Law. We must adhere to the
Laws of God. But the Bible God tells the Christians in Galatians 2 that they are under no LAW!! In other words, God made all these laws, so that Christians can see them and smile. Why didn't Mohammad tell his people that the Quranic laws are only for non-Muslims?

95 - The Bible God tells us that He will let us see the sex organs of the Jews, but the Quran mentions no such thing. Mohammad (s) had serious problems with the Jews, so why didn't he make fun of them with something similar with what we read in Nahum 3?

96 - In Romans 6, the Bible tells us that Jesus will never die again. But The Quran tells us that he will die and he will be raised at Judgment day. Why didn't Mohammad copy from Romans 6?

97 - The Bible teaches Christians to drink wine, the Quran forbids Muslims drinking. Why?

98 - 1 Corinthians 6 tells us that our bodies are members of Christ. The Quran tells us that our bodies belong to Allah, Christ has nothing to do with our bodies. Why didn't Mohammad (s) copy that from the Bible?

99 - In Ezekiel 20, the Bible God tells us that he wanted to decimate all the Israelites, but He didn't do so because it would hurt his reputation. In the Quran God tells us that He does indeed take away all the people if they were wrongful (Like the people of Noah, Sodom, Aad, and Thamood) if He
wills.

100 - The Bible God has a beautiful punishment in Malachi 2. He threatens an Israelite that He would fill his face with feces!! In the Quran, God never says such things.

101 - The Bible says that the Original Sin was committed by Adam and Eve when they ate from the forbidden tree. The Quran tells us that the Original Sin was Satan's arrogance when he didn't obey God, when God ordered him to do So.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BONUS:

1 - The Quran tells us about an argument in 2:258 about Abraham and
the King. Does the Bible have this story?

2 - The Quran handles divorce with care. A divorced woman stays in her house; a man should provide for her; a man should not return his wife to give her a hard time, etc. Does the Bible have the same laws regarding divorce as the Quran?

3 - The Quran tells us that Sins are not inherited. But, the Bible tells us that sins are inherited.

4 - The Quran tells us that God forgave Adam's sin after he ate from the forbidden tree. Does the Bible say that?

5 - The Quran tells us in Sura 36, that the sun and the moon are independent from one another. Does the Bible say such thing?

6 - In 25:53 and 55:19-20 the Quran tells us about how salty and pure water bodies mix. Does the Bible say such thing?

7 - In Islam we believe that there are signs to Judgment Day. Most of these signs are mentioned in the Sunnah, however, one interesting sign is a Beast/animal that would appear to the people and inform them of their status. We find this beast mentioned in the Quran in 27:82. Does the Bible say such thing?

8 - The Quran tells us that man and women are created from ONE SOUL. Does the Bible say that man and women are created from one soul? No, the Bible says in 1 Corinthians 11:7 that man is the image and glory of God, while women are the glory of man.

9 - The Bible contains lots of contradictions. Why don't we find those contradictions copied in the Quran? To see a reply to allegations raised by the missionaries claiming that the Quran contains contradictions, please check the link below:

http://www.clgraph.com/Private/abdalla/ ... ction.html

10- The Quran says that one of Noah's sons was not saved from the flood because he was an unbeliever (Sura 11). Does the Bible say such thing?

11 - The Quran (10:90) tells us that Pharaoh tried to seek forgiveness from God. Does the Bible say the same thing?

12 - Ishmael, the son of Abraham, is considered a Prophet and a Messenger in the Quran. Does the Bible say that "Ishmael is a prophet"?

13 - We read in Surat Al-Nahl in the Quran, that the honey bee produces honey with different hues which is healthy and beneficial for mankind. Just recently, Apitherapy came up with a fantastic cure for arthritist and other chronic diseases--this therapy is called bee sting therapy, where the bee stings the patient and the venom would cure the pain. In addition, the Quran also says that the female bee is responsible for building the hive and collecting the honey. All that is proved by science today. I wonder which book of the Bible says such thing! Search the web for "Bee Sting Therapy" or "Apitherapy" to find out more.

14 - In in the 16th verse of Surat Al-'Alaq, we read: "A lying sinful forelock!" Psychologists and neurologists have confirmed that it is in this area of the brain where morals and behavior are processed. Therefore, when someone decides to lie, this decision comes from that front part of the brain, and the Quran refers to that specific part when it refers to lying. Now, I wonder from which Bible passage did Mohammad (s) copy that from.

15 - In the book of Genesis we read the story about what happened to Abraham when he went to Egypt. The Bible tells us that he sold his honor by allowing his wife to become Pharaoh's concubine, so that he could be treated well instead of being killed. Now there is nowhere in the Quran where such accusation is attributed to Prophet Abraham. I wonder why didn't Prophet Mohammad (s) copy such thing from the Bible.

Walhamdulilahi Rabbil Alameen

:D :wink:
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 08, 2008
Instead of plagiarizing web-paste…why don’t you stick to the topic of this thread…?
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 08, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:Instead of plagiarizing web-paste…why don’t you stick to the topic of this thread…?

did you get this from "Answer of the day Napkin"?
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 08, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:Instead of plagiarizing web-paste…why don’t you stick to the topic of this thread…?

very interesting to see that, after receiving an accurate answer to your question, your stupid remark is always like stated above.
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 08, 2008
outworldish wrote:

very interesting to see that, after receiving an accurate answer to your question, your stupid remark is always like stated above.

Since you answered twice...which reply would you like to go with...?
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 08, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:

Since you answered twice...which reply would you like to go with...?

First one
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 12, 2008
The Qur'an is a Message from Allah to humanity. It was transmitted to us in a chain starting from the Almighty Himself to the angel Gabriel to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). This message was given to the Prophet (peace be upon him) in pieces over a period spanning approximately 23 years (610 CE to 622 CE).

Therefore the Qur'an is a complete record of the exact words revealed by God. The Qur'an is the principal source of every Muslim's faith and practice. It deals with all subjects that concern us as human beings -- wisdom, doctrine, worship and law -- but its basic theme is the relationship between God and His creatures. At the same time it provides guidelines for a just society, proper human conduct and equitable economic principles.

"This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah." (Al-Baqarah 2:2).

And then each and every line of it attests to that assertion. It declares:

"The Most Gracious! It is He Who has taught the Qur'an." (Al- Rahman 55:1-2).

It challenges:

"Say If the whole of mankind and Jinn were to gather together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they backed up each other with help and support." (Al-Isra 17:88).

It claims:

"Verily it is We Who revealed the Remembrance and verily We are its guardians." (Al-Hijr, 15:9).
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 12, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:The Qur'an is a Message from Allah to humanity. It was transmitted to us in a chain starting from the Almighty Himself to the angel Gabriel to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). This message was given to the Prophet (peace be upon him) in pieces over a period spanning approximately 23 years (610 CE to 622 CE).

Where does the koran ever state this?

It doesn't .

This is pure Islamic myth.

"This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah." (Al-Baqarah 2:2).

The "Book" is the Holy Bible.

And then each and every line of it attests to that assertion. It declares:

"The Most Gracious! It is He Who has taught the Qur'an." (Al- Rahman 55:1-2).

Sura 55 is about Jesus who does the teaching.

It challenges:

"Say If the whole of mankind and Jinn were to gather together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they backed up each other with help and support." (Al-Isra 17:88).

All of the Koranic "challenges" are from the Biblical material that it copies.

It claims:

"Verily it is We Who revealed the Remembrance and verily We are its guardians." (Al-Hijr, 15:9).

Again..."allah" requires help...
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 19, 2008
101 Proofs that the Quran is Not Copied from the Bible

By Abdalla S. Alothman

Nay, We fling (send down) the truth (this Qur'ân) against the falsehood (disbelief), so it destroys it, and behold, it (falsehood) is vanished. And woe to you for that (lie) which you ascribe (to Us).
[Quran 21:18]

Time and time again, we Muslims have to endure accusations that our Qur'an is copied from the Bible. Below are 101 proofs that makes it impossible for the Qur'an to be copied from the Bible.

1 - Who was created first, Adam or Satan? The Quran says Satan, the Bible doesn't say anything.

2 - Who was created first, Adam or the Angles? The Quran says the Angels, the Bible doesn't say anything.

3 - Why doesn't the Bible mention that Noah had two wives, one was disobedient, and she died.
And another which was saved.

4 - Why does the Bible say that Noah's ark is in Ararat but it was discovered in Al-Judyy, as the Quran says so?

5 - Why does the Bible say that God afflicted women for Eve's sin, and the Quran doesn't tell us such thing.

6 - Where does the Bible tell us about the story of Aad and Thamood. The town of Thamoud has been discovered in Saudi Arabia--it's located in a place called Mada-in Saleh. And recently, the town of Aad has been discovered with the help of NASA's satellites. Check the link below:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ubar/

7 - Where does the Bible mention Prophet Saleh.

8 - Where does the Bible mention Prophet Huud.

9 - Where does the Bible mention Prophet Shu'ayb.

10 - Where does the Bible refer to Al-Khidr.

11 - Where does the Bible mention Luqmaan.

12 - Why doesn't the Bible mention the story of the Cow that happened between Moses and the Jews.

13 - Where do you find in the Quran any reference to Hosea, Malachi, Micha, Jude, Nahum, Nehemiah, Obadaiah, Esther, Joel, Ruth, etc.

14 - Why doesn't the Bible mention the story of Thul-Qarnayn.

15 - Why doesn't the Bible mention the story of the People of the Cave.

16 - Why doesn't the Bible mention the story of Antioch in Surat Yasin.

17 - Why does the Bible say that Jesus was crucified, and the Quran says that he was saved.

18 - Why does the Bible say that Abraham sacrificed his only begotten son, Isaac, and forgets that he had another son called Ishamael, who is older than Isaac.

19 - Regarding the dream Joseph had in Genesis 37, why is it fulfilled in the Quran and not fulfilled in the Bible? Could it be because that Joseph's mother died before Joseph had his dream? Bad prophecy. Read about the story here:

http://www.clgraph.com/Private/abdalla/ ... BibleError

20 - Why is it that the Bible tells us that the Holy Spirit had love with Mary, and the Quran tells us that the Angel who visited Mary told her that she will bear a son, and he is ONLY informing her of what God has decreed?

21 - Why is it that the Bible tells us that Moses was adopted by Pharaoh's daughter, and the Quran tells us it was Pharaoh's wife.

22 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that Lut was a pious prophet, and the Bible tells us that he had love with his daughters?

23 - Why is it that the Quran tells us in Sura 19 and 20 that Moses was a special chosen prophet who was raised under God's supervision, and the Bible tells us that he died because he didn't disobeyed God?

24 - Why is it that the Bible says that it is written with the false pen of the scribe in Jeremiah 8:8, and the Quran tells us that it has no discrepancies?

25 - Why is it that the Bible tells us that Pharaoh did not drown, and the Quran tells us that he drowned, but Allah left his body as a sign to mankind. When they dissected Pharaoh's body, they found out that his body had too much salt inside it. You say the Quran is copied from the Bible? I say you are ignorant! Read the Quran 10:92.

26 - Why does the Bible tells us in Genesis that God had to take a walk to find Adam, and the Quran tells us that God's knowledge doesn't require that He walks?

27 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that Jesus spoke in the cradle, but the Bible knows nothing about the childhood of Jesus?

28 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that Jesus made miracles by giving life to statues made from clay?

29 - The Quran tells us that Aaron is innocent; he did not make the golden calf, but a man called Al-Samirri (A person who organizes songs and joy) made it, while the Bible tells us that Aaron made the Golden calf.

30 - why is it that the Quranic Laws state that the thief's hands should be chopped, and the laws of Moses say something else?

31 - Why does the Quran say lash the fornicators 100 times, and the Bible says stone them.

32 - Why does the Quran orders us to fast in Ramadhan and the Bible doesn't.

33 - Why does the Quran tells us that the inheritance share of the man is as twice as much as the woman, and the Bible has no such law?

34 - Why does the Quran tells us not to transgress in wars, and the Bible teaches us to kill every living thing including plants (Joshua 6).

35 - The Bible teaches us to kill unbelievers, and leave to ourselves YOUNG virgins who never knew a man (Numbers 31). Why isn't such thing present in the Quran?

36 - The Quran tells us to free slaves to enter heaven in Surat Al-Balad. Why doesn't the Bible say such thing?

37 - Why is Satan called a FALLEN ANGEL in the Bible, and not in the Quran?

38 - Why does the Quran tells us there are Jinn (Some are good and others
are bad), but the Bible doesn't mention Jinn?

39 - Why is it that the Quran tells us to perform Hajj to Makkah, and the Bible doesn't tell us such thing?

40 - Why does the Quran tells us that Abraham and Ishmael built the Kaaba, while the Bible says no such thing?

41 - Why is it that the Bible condemns David as a murderer, and the Quran tells us that he was a pious sinless prophet?

42 - Why doesn't the Bible tell us the story of Solomon and Balqees?

43 - Why doesn't the Bible tell us that Solomon had Jinns who worked for
him, and the Quran says so?

44 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that Solomon had soldiers from the Jinn and the Bible doesn't say so?

45 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that Solomon understood the speech of the birds and the Bible doesn't say so?

46 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that Solomon understood the speech of the ants and the Bible doesn't say so?

47 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that ONLY female bees get the honey, and the Bible doesn't say so?

48 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that the Quran mentions different levels in Paradise, and the Bible doesn't say so?

49 - Why is it that the Quran tells us that there is a tree in hell called Zaqquum, and the Bible doesn't say so?

50 - The Quran mentions Thal-Kifl as one of the prophets. Can you find his name in the Bible?

51 - Why is it that the Quran was finalized and approved by Prophet Mohammad (s), and the Bible was never approved by any prophet?

52 - Why didn't Mohammad make the Quran in chronological order just like the Bible? Why doesn't the Quran include the boring genealogies that are all over the Bible?

53 - Why is it that the Quran mentions Ishmael as an honorable prophet, and the Bible refers to him as the son of the slave woman (Galatians 4)?

54 - Why doesn't the Quran mention the story of the people of Tyre, while the Bible does?

55 - Why doesn't the Quran mentions the story of David and how he killed one of his enemies to marry his wife as the Bible did in I Samuel 25?

56 - Why is it that the Bible does not mention the story of David and Solomon with the sheep, and the Quran does?

57 - Why does the Bible mention Abraham's father by name, and the Quran mentions him by his nick?

58 - Why doesn't the Bible mention the story when Abraham was put into a fire by his people and the Quran does?

59 - Why doesn't the Quran mention the interesting events that happened to Abraham in Egypt? (See BONUS #15 for one amazing example.)

60 - Why is it that the Bible tells us that John's mother was the daughter of Aaron, and the Quran doesn't say so?

61 - Why doesn't the Bible mention the story of how Mary was raised, and the Quran does?

62 - Why doesn't the Quran and the Bible have the same story about the birth of Jesus? The Quran says that he was born under the remnants of a palm tree, but the Bible says he was born in a stable.

63 - According to the Bible, who are the Sabians?

64 - Where does the Bible mention the Magians?

65 - In Genesis, the Bible tells us that Jacob had a fight with God, and the Quran tells us in Surat Al-Baqara that whoever takes the Angels as enemies, he becomes an enemy of God. Why do we see this contradiction? Moreover, why didn't Mohammad (s) tell us that Jacob wrestled with God?

66 - Why is it that the Quran tells us in Surat Taaha that the staff of Moses became a REAL snake, and the Bible tells us that it only appeared to be a snake?

67 - Why is it that Moses was the one who threw his staff during the contest with the magicians, and the Bible tells us that Aaron is the one who threw it?

68 - The story of Moses and the bronze snake in Numbers 21 is pretty interesting. Why is it mentioned in the Bible and not in the Quran?

69 - The Quran tells us to follow a certain procedure to cleanse ourselves before prayers in 4:43. Why doesn't the Bible give us the same instructions?

70 - The Quran tells us that Earth is round, but the Bible tells us that the Earth is flat. Why?

71 - The Quran tells us about Haroot and Maroot in Surat Al-Baqara. Who are those characters according to the Bible?

72 - Why is the story of Gog and Magog different in the Quran and the Bible?

73 - The Bible tells us that Prophet Elijah was raised to God. Why doesn't the Quran say the same thing?

74 - The Bible tells us that Solomon had many wives. Why doesn't the Quran say the same thing?

75 - The Bible tells us that God RESTED after he created the world. The Quran says that nothing makes God tired. Why?

76 - The Quran details embryology, why doesn't the Bible?

77 - The Quran mentions the names of the Gods during Noah's time in Surat Nuuh, why aren't those names present in the Bible?

78 - The Bible tells us that the whole Earth was flooded, why doesn't the Quran say the same thing?

79 - The Quran tells us that hell has 7 doors in Surat Al-Hijr (Ch. 15), why doesn't the Bible mention such thing?

80 - Why does the Quran say that Lot's wife was a bad woman, but God punishes Lot's wife in the Bible just for accidentally turning back to see what was happening in Sodom?

81 - Why does the Bible accuse Noah for getting drunk in Genesis 9, and the Quran frees him from such accusation?

82 - Anyone who curses his mother shall be put to death, according to Leviticus 20, why don't we find such a law in the Quran?

83 - Why is it that apostates are killed according to the Bible, and not killed according to the Quran? See:

http://www.clgraph.com/Private/abdalla/Apostasy.html

84 - Why is it that tattoos are forbidden in the Bible (Leviticus 19), and no tattoos are mentioned in the Quran?

85 - The Quran instructs us to treat those who are born from an illegal sexual intercourse as Brothers. But the Bible tells us in Leviticus 23 that they should NOT even enter the assembly of the Lord. Why didn't Mohammad (s) copy this beautiful law?

86 - The Bible tells us in Deuteronomy 25, that if two men were beating up each other, and the wife of one of them interfered, she should have her hand chopped off. Why didn't Mohammad (s) copy this beautiful law?

87 - Why does the Bible encourage Bribery in Proverbs 17, and the Quran never encourages such thing?

88 - Why does the Bible say that wisdom is a source of sorrow in Ecclesiastes 1:18, and the Quran calls wisdom a gift in 2:269?

89 - Why does God in the Quran tells us to avoid bloodshed, and the Bible God curses the sword which doesn't do bloodshed (Jeremiah 4?

90 - When God told Zachariah that he will have a son, Zachariah asked for a sign, and God gave him a sign in Sura 19. Does the Bible mention that sign? The Bible says that he could not speak, but it's detailed to us in the Sunnah that he was able to speak when he was praying. But, when it came to communicating with others, he did so by signs. Further more, the Bible says that Zakariyya was not able to speak because he was punished by Gabriel because he did not believe the angel, while the Quran tells us that it was a sign given to him--he asked God for a sign, and God gave him a sign, not a punishment.

91 - The Bible God in Leviticus 21 tells us that hunchbacks, dwarfs, cripples, blind people, people who are deformed or disfigured, or have damaged testicles--all those people cannot become priests. The Quran tells us that there is no difference between a man and another except in piety. Why didn't Mohammad (s) copy this BEAUTIFUL law from the Bible?

92 - Why does the Bible God in Leviticus 21 forbid priests from marrying divorced women, and the Quran doesn't say such thing?

93 - Why is it that the Bible tells the people to call a person who doesn't listen to his father or mother "stubborn and a drunkard"? The Quran does not tell us that we should call a person who is disobedient to his parents as a drunkard. Furthermore, the Biblical law is that this
person should be stoned to death, but the Quran approves no such thing. Why?

94 - The Quran tells us that we are not above the Law. We must adhere to the
Laws of God. But the Bible God tells the Christians in Galatians 2 that they are under no LAW!! In other words, God made all these laws, so that Christians can see them and smile. Why didn't Mohammad tell his people that the Quranic laws are only for non-Muslims?

95 - The Bible God tells us that He will let us see the love organs of the Jews, but the Quran mentions no such thing. Mohammad (s) had serious problems with the Jews, so why didn't he make fun of them with something similar with what we read in Nahum 3?

96 - In Romans 6, the Bible tells us that Jesus will never die again. But The Quran tells us that he will die and he will be raised at Judgment day. Why didn't Mohammad copy from Romans 6?

97 - The Bible teaches Christians to drink wine, the Quran forbids Muslims drinking. Why?

98 - 1 Corinthians 6 tells us that our bodies are members of Christ. The Quran tells us that our bodies belong to Allah, Christ has nothing to do with our bodies. Why didn't Mohammad (s) copy that from the Bible?

99 - In Ezekiel 20, the Bible God tells us that he wanted to decimate all the Israelites, but He didn't do so because it would hurt his reputation. In the Quran God tells us that He does indeed take away all the people if they were wrongful (Like the people of Noah, Sodom, Aad, and Thamood) if He
wills.

100 - The Bible God has a beautiful punishment in Malachi 2. He threatens an Israelite that He would fill his face with feces!! In the Quran, God never says such things.

101 - The Bible says that the Original Sin was committed by Adam and Eve when they ate from the forbidden tree. The Quran tells us that the Original Sin was Satan's arrogance when he didn't obey God, when God ordered him to do So.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BONUS:

1 - The Quran tells us about an argument in 2:258 about Abraham and
the King. Does the Bible have this story?

2 - The Quran handles divorce with care. A divorced woman stays in her house; a man should provide for her; a man should not return his wife to give her a hard time, etc. Does the Bible have the same laws regarding divorce as the Quran?

3 - The Quran tells us that Sins are not inherited. But, the Bible tells us that sins are inherited.

4 - The Quran tells us that God forgave Adam's sin after he ate from the forbidden tree. Does the Bible say that?

5 - The Quran tells us in Sura 36, that the sun and the moon are independent from one another. Does the Bible say such thing?

6 - In 25:53 and 55:19-20 the Quran tells us about how salty and pure water bodies mix. Does the Bible say such thing?

7 - In Islam we believe that there are signs to Judgment Day. Most of these signs are mentioned in the Sunnah, however, one interesting sign is a Beast/animal that would appear to the people and inform them of their status. We find this beast mentioned in the Quran in 27:82. Does the Bible say such thing?

8 - The Quran tells us that man and women are created from ONE SOUL. Does the Bible say that man and women are created from one soul? No, the Bible says in 1 Corinthians 11:7 that man is the image and glory of God, while women are the glory of man.

9 - The Bible contains lots of contradictions. Why don't we find those contradictions copied in the Quran? To see a reply to allegations raised by the missionaries claiming that the Quran contains contradictions, please check the link below:

http://www.clgraph.com/Private/abdalla/ ... ction.html

10- The Quran says that one of Noah's sons was not saved from the flood because he was an unbeliever (Sura 11). Does the Bible say such thing?

11 - The Quran (10:90) tells us that Pharaoh tried to seek forgiveness from God. Does the Bible say the same thing?

12 - Ishmael, the son of Abraham, is considered a Prophet and a Messenger in the Quran. Does the Bible say that "Ishmael is a prophet"?

13 - We read in Surat Al-Nahl in the Quran, that the honey bee produces honey with different hues which is healthy and beneficial for mankind. Just recently, Apitherapy came up with a fantastic cure for arthritist and other chronic diseases--this therapy is called bee sting therapy, where the bee stings the patient and the venom would cure the pain. In addition, the Quran also says that the female bee is responsible for building the hive and collecting the honey. All that is proved by science today. I wonder which book of the Bible says such thing! Search the web for "Bee Sting Therapy" or "Apitherapy" to find out more.

14 - In in the 16th verse of Surat Al-'Alaq, we read: "A lying sinful forelock!" Psychologists and neurologists have confirmed that it is in this area of the brain where morals and behavior are processed. Therefore, when someone decides to lie, this decision comes from that front part of the brain, and the Quran refers to that specific part when it refers to lying. Now, I wonder from which Bible passage did Mohammad (s) copy that from.

15 - In the book of Genesis we read the story about what happened to Abraham when he went to Egypt. The Bible tells us that he sold his honor by allowing his wife to become Pharaoh's concubine, so that he could be treated well instead of being killed. Now there is nowhere in the Quran where such accusation is attributed to Prophet Abraham. I wonder why didn't Prophet Mohammad (s) copy such thing from the Bible.

Walhamdulilahi Rabbil Alameen
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 19, 2008
Something good to know :

Encyclopedia Britannica confirms:

"...a mass of detail in the early sources shows that he was an honest and upright man who had gained the respect and loyalty of others who were likewise honest and upright men." (Vol. 12)

George Bernard Shaw said about him:

"He must be called the Savior of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness." (The Genuine Islam, Singapore, Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936)

He was by far the most remarkable man that ever set foot on this earth. He preached a religion, founded a state, built a nation, laid down a moral code, initiated numerous social and political reforms, established a powerful and dynamic society to practice and represent his teachings and completely revolutionized the worlds of human thought and behavior for all times to come

Mahatma Gandhi, speaking on the character of Muhammad (pbuh) says in 'YOUNG INDIA':

"I wanted to know the best of one who holds today undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind... I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

Thomas Calyle in his 'Heroes and Heroworship', was simply amazed as to "how one man single handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades."

Diwan Chand Sharma wrote,

"Muhammad was the soul of kindness, and his influence was felt and never forgotten by those around him" (D.C. Sharma, The Prophets of the East, Calcutta, 1935, pp. 12)

Edward Gibbon and Simon Ockley, on the profession of ISLAM, write:

"I BELIEVE IN ONE GOD, AND MAHOMET, AN APOSTLE OF GOD' is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol; the honor of the Prophet have never transgressed the measure of human virtues; and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his disciples within the bounds of reason and religion." (History of the Saracen Empires, London, 1870, p. 54)

Speaking on the aspect of equality before God in Islam, the famous poetess of India, Sarojini Naidu says:

"It was the first religion that preached and practiced democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: 'God Alone is Great'... I have been struck over and over again by this indivisible unity of Islam that makes man instinctively a brother." (S. Naidu, Ideals of Islam, vide Speeches & Writings, Madras, 1918, p. 169)

In the words of Professor Hurgronje:

"the league of nations founded by the prophet of Islam put the principle of international unity and human brotherhood on such universal foundations as to show candle to other nations." He continues, "the fact is that no nation of the world can show a parallel to what Islam has done towards the realization of the idea of the League of Nations."

The world has not hesitated to raise to divinity individuals whose lives and missions have been lost in legend. Historically speaking, none of these legends achieved even a fraction of what Muhammad (pbuh) accomplished. And all his striving was for the sole purpose of uniting mankind for the worship of One God on the codes of moral excellence. Muhammad (pbuh) or his followers never at any time claimed that he was a son of God or the God-incarnate or a man with divinity – but he always was and is even today considered as only a Messenger chosen by God.

Michael H. Hart, in his recently published book on ratings of men who contributed towards the benefit and upliftment of mankind writes:

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels." (M.H. Hart, "The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History", New York, 1978, p. 33)

K.S. Ramakrishna Rao, an Indian professor of Philosophy, in his booklet "Muhammad the Prophet of Islam" calls him the "perfect model for human life." Professor Ramakrishna Rao explains his point by saying,

"The personality of Muhammad, it is most difficult to get into the whole truth of it. Only a glimpse of it I can catch. What a dramatic succession of picturesque scenes. There is Muhammad the Prophet. There is Muhammad the Warrior; Muhammad the Businessman; Muhammad the Statesman; Muhammad the Orator; Muhammad the

Reformer; Muhammad the Refuge of Orphans; Muhammad the Protector of Slaves; Muhammad the Emancipator of Women; Muhammad the Judge; Muhammad the Saint. All in all these magnificent roles, in all these departments of human activities, he is alike a hero."
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 19, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:101 Proofs that the Quran is Not Copied from the Bible

So...an entire book had to be written in defence...?

Seems alot of people can see that the Koran copied the Holy Bible.

Perhaps you and the author of this piece, need to review the Koranic passages which plainly state that the koran was copied from the Holy Bible. :lol:
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 19, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:

:lol:

By alot of people, im sure you mean your various alter egos you psychopathic Maniac
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 19, 2008
outworldish wrote:
Apple Pie wrote:

:lol:

By alot of people, im sure you mean your various alter egos you psychopathic Maniac

Your "prophet" must be so proud of you... :lol:
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 19, 2008
Dont know about him, but i am certainly happy to stoop to your level, coz this is the only language that you understand/respond to.
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 20, 2008
The Qurân is revelation from Allah

Revelation is where Allah imparts whatever knowledge He wills to those whom He chooses to receive it. Allah gives this knowledge to them in order for them to convey it to whomever else He wishes.

All the Messengers of Allah experienced revelation. Allah says:

Verily, We have sent Revelation to you (O Muhammad) as We have sent Revelation to Noah and the prophets who came after him. We had sent revelation to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Tribes, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon. And to David We gave the Psalms. And Messengers We have told you about before, and Messengers We have not told you about – and to Moses We spoke directly.

The possibility of divine revelation cannot be denied by anyone who believes in the existence of Allah and in His omnipotence. Allah maintains His creation in any manner that pleases Him. The connection between the Creator and his Creation is by way of His Messengers, and these Messengers only know what Allah wants from them by way of revelation, either directly or indirectly. The rational mind cannot dismiss the possibility of revelation, since nothing is difficult for the all-powerful Creator.

The Nature of Revelation

Revelation is not a personal experience that a Prophet brings forth from within himself. It is not a spiritual state that a person can attain by doing certain meditations or spiritual exercises. Quite the contrary, revelation is a communication between two beings: one that speaks, commands, and gives, and another who is addressed, commanded, and receives. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) – as with every Prophet – never confused himself with the One who gave the revelation to him. As a human being, he felt his weakness before Allah, feared Allah's wrath if he should disobey, and hoped for Allah's mercy.

He sought help from Allah, submitted to what he was commanded to do, and was on occasion even sternly reprimanded by Allah. The Prophet (peace be upon him) admitted his absolute inability to alter even one word of Allah's Book.

Allah says:

And when Our clear signs are recited to them, those who hope not for a meeting with Us say: `Bring a Qur'ân other than this or change it.' Say (O Muhammad): `It is not for me to change it of my own accord. I only follow what is revealed to me. I fear, if I were to disobey my Lord, the punishment of an awful day.' Say: `If Allah had willed, I would not have recited it to you nor would He have made it known to you. I have lived with you a whole lifetime before it came to me. Have you no sense?'

This should make perfectly clear the difference between the essence, attributes, and ways of the Creator and those of His Creation.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) took great care to maintain a distinction between his own speech (the Hadîth) and the direct speech of Allah, though both were the result of revelation. For this reason, in the early period of revelation, he used to prohibit anything that he uttered to be written down except for the Qur'ân. This preserved for the Qur'ân its distinctiveness as being the very word of Allah, unmixed with the speech of people.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) would also make a distinction in his own speech between his own opinions and what came from Allah as revelation.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) had no hand in the revelation that he received. Revelation is a force external to the being of the Prophet (peace be upon him). He was not able to manipulate it in any way. This is supported by the fact that certain crises would befall the Prophet (peace be upon him) or one of those around him that required an immediate solution, but he found no verse of Qur'ân to recite to the people. He had to remain silent and wait, sometimes in desperation, until Allah, in His wisdom, revealed what was needed.

In brief, revelation has nothing to do with the choices and wishes of the one who receives it. It is an unusual, external occurrence. It is a force of knowledge, because it gives knowledge. It is free from error. It comes only with the truth and guides only to what is right
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 20, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:The Qurân is revelation from Allah

Too bad the Koran never once states that it was divinely inspired. :shock:
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 20, 2008
Apple pee , Apple pee , Jackass Apple peee
Chickenshit, dickhead, pigfucker, assmunch all of that he can be

Apple pee , Apple pee , Jackass Apple peee
Idiot, Dipshit, Asswipe, Bullshit as long as he will breath
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 21, 2008
Al-Hijr | 99 verses | Stoneland, Rock city, Al-Hijr valley سورة الحجر
Sura #15 | Makkah

9 إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ
Transliteration 9: Inna nahnu nazzalna alththikra wainna lahu lahafithoona

Yusuf Ali 9: We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).

Shakir 9: Surely We have revealed the Reminder and We will most surely be its guardian.

Pickthal 9: Lo! We, even We, reveal the Reminder, and lo! We verily are its Guardian.

M. Khan 9: Verily We: It is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Quran) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption).

French 9: Nous ne faisons descendre les Anges qu'avec la vérité; et alors, il ne leur sera pas accordé de répit [a ces impies].

Spanish 9: Somos Nosotros Quienes hemos revelado la Amonestación y somos Nosotros sus custodios.

Indonesian 9: Sesungguhnya Kami-lah yang menurunkan Al Qur'an, dan sesungguhnya Kami benar-benar memeliharanya .

Melayu 9: Sesungguhnya Kamilah yang menurunkan Al-Quran dan Kamilah yang memelihara dan menjaganya.

German 9: Wahrlich, Wir Selbst haben diese Ermahnung herabgesandt, und sicherlich werden Wir ihr Hüter sein.

Russian 9: Воистину, Мы ниспослали Напоминание, и Мы оберегаем его.

Bosnian 9: Mi, uistinu, Kur’an objavljujemo i zaista ćemo Mi nad njim bdjeti!

Urdu 9: ہم نے یہ نصیحت اتار دی ہے اور بے شک ہم اس کے نگہبان ہیں

An-Nisa | 176 verses | The Women سورة النساء
Sura #4 | Madina

105 إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ لِتَحْكُمَ بَيْنَ النَّاسِ بِمَا أَرَاكَ اللّهُ وَلاَ تَكُن لِّلْخَائِنِينَ خَصِيمًا
Transliteration 105: Inna anzalna ilayka alkitaba bialhaqqi litahkuma bayna alnnasi bima araka Allahu wala takun lilkhaineena khaseeman

Yusuf Ali 105: We have sent down to thee the Book in truth, that thou mightest judge between men, as guided by Allah. so be not (used) as an advocate by those who betray their trust;

Shakir 105: Surely We have revealed the Book to you with the truth that you may judge between people by means of that which Allah has taught you; and be not an advocate on behalf of the treacherous.

Pickthal 105: Lo! We reveal unto thee the Scripture with the truth, that thou mayst judge between mankind by that which Allah showeth thee. And be not thou a pleader for the treacherous;

M. Khan 105: Surely, We have sent down to you (O Muhammad SAW) the Book (this Quran) in truth that you might judge between men by that which Allah has shown you (i.e. has taught you through Divine Inspiration), so be not a pleader for the treacherous.

French 105: Nous avons fait descendre vers toi le Livre avec la vérité, pour que tu juges entre les gens. selon ce qu'Allah t'a appris. Et ne te fais pas l'avocat des traîtres.

Spanish 105: Te hemos revelado la Escritura con la Verdad para que decidas entre los hombres como Alá te dé a entender. ¡No abogues por los traidores!

Indonesian 105: Sesungguhnya Kami telah menurunkan Kitab kepadamu dengan membawa kebenaran, supaya kamu mengadili antara manusia dengan apa yang telah Allah wahyukan kepadamu, dan janganlah kamu menjadi penantang (orang yang tidak bersalah), karena (membela) orang-orang yang khianat .

Melayu 105: Sesungguhnya Kami menurunkan kepadamu (wahai Muhammad) Kitab (Al-Quran) dengan membawa kebenaran, supaya engkau menghukum di antara manusia menurut apa yang Allah telah tunjukkan kepadamu (melalui wahyuNya) dan janganlah engkau menjadi pembela bagi orang-orang yang khianat.

German 105: Wahrlich, zu dir haben Wir das Buch mit der Wahrheit niedergesandt, auf daß du zwischen den Menschen richten mögest, wie Allah es dir gezeigt hat. Sei also nicht ein Verfechter der Treulosen.

Russian 105: Мы ниспослали тебе Писание истинно, чтобы ты разбирал тяжбы между людьми так, как тебе показал Аллах. Посему не препирайся за изменников.

Bosnian 105: Mi tebi objavljujemo Knjigu, samu istinu, da ljudima sudiš onako kako ti Allah objavljuje. I ne budi branilac varalicama,

Urdu 105: بے شک ہم نے تیری طرف سچی کتاب اتاری ہے تاکہ تو لوگوں میں انصاف کرے جو کچھ تمہیں الله سجھا دے اور تو بد دیانت لوگوں کی طرف سے جھگڑنے والا نہ ہو

Al-Waqia | 96 verses | The Event, The Inevitable سورة الواقعة
Sura #56 | Makkah

77 إِنَّهُ لَقُرْآنٌ كَرِيمٌ

Transliteration 77: Innahu laquranun kareemun

Yusuf Ali 77: That this is indeed a qur'an Most Honourable,

Shakir 77: Most surely it is an honored Quran,

Pickthal 77: That (this) is indeed a noble Qur'an

M. Khan 77: That (this) is indeed an honourable recital (the Noble Quran).

French 77: Et c'est certainement un Coran noble,

Spanish 77: ¡Es, en verdad, un Corán noble,

Indonesian 77: sesungguhnya Al Qur'an ini adalah bacaan yang sangat mulia,

Melayu 77: Bahawa sesungguhnya (yang dibacakan kepada kamu) itu ialah Al-Quran yang mulia, (yang sentiasa memberi ajaran dan pimpinan),

German 77: daß dies wahrlich ein edler Qur'an ist

Russian 77: Воистину, это – благородный Коран,

Bosnian 77: on je, zaista, Kur’an plemeniti

Urdu 77: کہ بے شک یہ قرآن بڑی شان والا ہے

78 فِي كِتَابٍ مَّكْنُونٍ

Transliteration 78: Fee kitabin maknoonin

Yusuf Ali 78: In Book well-guarded,

Shakir 78: In a book that is protected

Pickthal 78: In a Book kept hidden

M. Khan 78: In a Book well-guarded (with Allah in the heaven i.e. Al-Lauh Al-Mahfooz).

French 78: dans un Livre bien gardé

Spanish 78: contenido en una Escritura escondida

Indonesian 78: pada kitab yang terpelihara (Lauh Mahfuzh),

Melayu 78: Yang tersimpan dalam Kitab yang cukup terpelihara,

German 78: in einer wohlaufbewahrten Urschrift.

Russian 78: находящийся в хранимом Писании.

Bosnian 78: u Knjizi brižljivo čuvanoj -

Urdu 78: ایک پوشیدہ کتاب میں لکھا ہوا ہے

79 لَّا يَمَسُّهُ إِلَّا الْمُطَهَّرُونَ

Transliteration 79: La yamassuhu illa almutahharoona

Yusuf Ali 79: Which none shall touch but those who are clean:

Shakir 79: None shall touch it save the purified ones.

Pickthal 79: Which none toucheth save the purified,

M. Khan 79: Which (that Book with Allah) none can touch but the purified (i.e. the angels).

French 79: que seuls les purifiés touchent;

Spanish 79: que sólo los purificados tocan,

Indonesian 79: tidak menyentuhnya kecuali hamba-hamba yang disucikan.

Melayu 79: Yang tidak disentuh melainkan oleh makhluk-makhluk yang diakui bersih suci;

German 79: Keiner kann sie berühren, außer den Reinen.

Russian 79: К нему прикасаются только очищенные.

Bosnian 79: dodirnuti ga smiju samo oni koji su čisti,

Urdu 79: جسے بغیر پاکو ں کے اور کوئی نہیں چھوتا

80 تَنزِيلٌ مِّن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

Transliteration 80: Tanzeelun min rabbi alAAalameena

Yusuf Ali 80: A Revelation from the Lord of the Worlds.

Shakir 80: A revelation by the Lord of the worlds.

Pickthal 80: A revelation from the Lord of the Worlds.

M. Khan 80: A Revelation (this Quran) from the Lord of the Alameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

French 80: C'est une révélation de la part du Seigneur de l'Univers.

Spanish 80: una revelación que procede del Señor del universo!

Indonesian 80: Diturunkan dari Tuhan semesta alam.

Melayu 80: Al-Quran itu diturunkan dari Allah Tuhan sekalian alam.

German 80: (Sie ist) eine Offenbarung vom Herrn der Welten.

Russian 80: Он ниспослан Господом миров.

Bosnian 80: on je Objava od Gospodara svjetova.

Urdu 80: پروردگار عالم کی طرف سے نازل ہوا ہے

An-Nahl | 128 verses | The Bee سورة النحل
Sura #16 | Makkah

44 بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالزُّبُرِ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ
Transliteration 44: Bialbayyinati waalzzuburi waanzalna ilayka alththikra litubayyina lilnnasi ma nuzzila ilayhim walaAAallahum yatafakkaroona

Yusuf Ali 44: (We sent them) with Clear Signs and Books of dark prophecies; and We have sent down unto thee (also) the Message; that thou mayest explain clearly to men what is sent for them, and that they may give thought.

Shakir 44: With clear arguments and scriptures; and We have revealed to you the Reminder that you may make clear to men what has been revealed to them, and that haply they may reflect.

Pickthal 44: With clear proofs and writings; and We have revealed unto thee the Remembrance that thou mayst explain to mankind that which hath been revealed for them, and that haply they may reflect.

M. Khan 44: With clear signs and Books (We sent the Messengers). And We have also sent down unto you (O Muhammad SAW) the reminder and the advice (the Quran), that you may explain clearly to men what is sent down to them, and that they may give thought.

French 44: (Nous les avons envoyés) avec des preuves évidentes et des livres saints. Et vers toi, Nous avons fait descendre le Coran, pour que tu exposes clairement aux gens ce qu'on a fait descendre pour eux et afin qu'ils réfléchissent.

Spanish 44: con las pruebas claras y con las Escrituras. A ti también te hemos revelado la Amonestación para que expliques a los hombres lo que se les ha revelado. Quizás,, así, reflexionen.

Indonesian 44: keterangan-keterangan (mu'jizat) dan kitab-kitab. Dan Kami turunkan kepadamu Al Qur'an, agar kamu menerangkan kepada umat manusia apa yang telah diturunkan kepada mereka dan supaya mereka memikirkan,

Melayu 44: (Kami utuskan Rasul-rasul itu) membawa keterangan-keterangan yang jelas nyata (yang membuktikan kebenaran mereka) dan Kitab-kitab Suci (yang menjadi panduan); dan kami pula turunkan kepadamu (wahai Muhammad) Al-Quran yang memberi peringatan, supaya engkau menerangkan kepada umat manusia akan apa yang telah diturunkan kepada mereka dan supaya mereka memikirkannya.

German 44: (Wir entsandten sie) mit den deutlichen Zeichen und mit den Büchern; und zu dir haben Wir die Ermahnung herabgesandt, auf daß du den Menschen erklärest, was ihnen herabgesandt wurde, und auf daß sie nachdenken mögen.

Russian 44: Мы отправляли посланников с ясными знамениями и Писаниями. А тебе Мы ниспослали Напоминание для того, чтобы ты разъяснил людям то, что им ниспослано, и для того, чтобы они призадумались.

Bosnian 44: jasne dokaze i Knjige. A tebi objavljujemo Kur’an da bi objasnio ljudima ono što im se objavljuje, i da bi oni razmislili.

Urdu 44: ہم نے انہیں معجزات اور کتابیں دے کر بھیجا تھا اور ہم نے تیری طرف قرآن نازل کیا تاکہ لوگو ں کے لیے واضح کر دے جو ان کی طرف نازل کیا گیا ہے اور تاکہ وہ سوچ لیں
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums