Give Me Info About HINDUISM?

Topic locked
  • Reply
Give me info about HINDUISM? Jun 11, 2005
their beliefs,gods,culture
anything as long as it is about

HINDUISM

countess yayie
Dubai Forum Visitor
User avatar
Posts: 16
Location: Forest

  • Reply
Jun 12, 2005
hindusm is a religion where you bow to anyone who performs miracles. I read Bhagwad Gita :hinduism holy book, and most of the stuffs are myth. Many westerners are fascinated by this old religion . Did you ever hear of Rajneesh (presently known as Osoho) Who conned thousands of Westerners and within ten yrs he amassed more than 400 million dollars of wealth and 99 Rolls Royce! He was big time con artist another one is Muktadanta (child molester). These people did have some meditative skills and led simple lives but as number of followers increased they turned into business and ruined everything. Yoga and other exercises like (Kama Sutra) came from Hinduism. There are so many ideas in Hinduism that I oppose eg. giving food to god as appeasement; billions of gods, worshiping idol etc. But one thing I find it true is whatever the religion is - the first sign of the teacher or priest must be simplicity. It shows that he is not prepossessedwith wordly pleasures. And moreover an ideal teacher shouldn't charge to teach his disciples. He teaches his disciples out of happiness. Anywayz I only beleive in ONE LORD,One religion, One life and one wife... LOL last one is capricious.. :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot
Posts: 3723
Location: On Mother Earth with love

  • Reply
thanks.. Jun 12, 2005
sniper420 wrote:hindusm is a religion where you bow to anyone who performs miracles. I read Bhagwad Gita :hinduism holy book, and most of the stuffs are myth. Many westerners are fascinated by this old religion . Did you ever hear of Rajneesh (presently known as Osoho) Who conned thousands of Westerners and within ten yrs he amassed more than 400 million dollars of wealth and 99 Rolls Royce! He was big time con artist another one is Muktadanta (child molester). These people did have some meditative skills and led simple lives but as number of followers increased they turned into business and ruined everything. Yoga and other exercises like (Kama Sutra) came from Hinduism. There are so many ideas in Hinduism that I oppose eg. giving food to god as appeasement; billions of gods, worshiping idol etc. But one thing I find it true is whatever the religion is - the first sign of the teacher or priest must be simplicity. It shows that he is not prepossessedwith wordly pleasures. And moreover an ideal teacher shouldn't charge to teach his disciples. He teaches his disciples out of happiness. Anywayz I only beleive in ONE LORD,One religion, One life and one wife... LOL last one is capricious.. :lol:


thanks! I envy you for that HINDUISM HOLY BOOK....really.... :cry:
countess yayie
Dubai Forum Visitor
User avatar
Posts: 16
Location: Forest

  • Reply
Jun 12, 2005
Hinduism is not even a true religion. The only true religions are the ones followed by the People of the Book which is to say Muslims, Christians, and Jews.

That religion and many of the customs and obligations are bogus and make no sense and are idolatic and hence to shunned.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot
User avatar
Posts: 4683
Location: Dubai, UAE (Part of the Arab Nation)

  • Reply
Jun 13, 2005
Liban gave props to the Jews!!, your terrorist cousins arent gonna like that much
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master
User avatar
Posts: 692
Location: Abu Dhabi

  • Reply
Jun 13, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Liban gave props to the Jews!!, your terrorist cousins arent gonna like that much

how did u know he had terrorist cousins did u date em? :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot
Posts: 3723
Location: On Mother Earth with love

  • Reply
Jun 13, 2005
On a date to @#%$!!!!!!!
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master
User avatar
Posts: 692
Location: Abu Dhabi

  • Reply
Re: thanks.. Jun 13, 2005
countess yayie wrote:
sniper420 wrote:hindusm is a religion where you bow to anyone who performs miracles. I read Bhagwad Gita :hinduism holy book, and most of the stuffs are myth. Many westerners are fascinated by this old religion . Did you ever hear of Rajneesh (presently known as Osoho) Who conned thousands of Westerners and within ten yrs he amassed more than 400 million dollars of wealth and 99 Rolls Royce! He was big time con artist another one is Muktadanta (child molester). These people did have some meditative skills and led simple lives but as number of followers increased they turned into business and ruined everything. Yoga and other exercises like (Kama Sutra) came from Hinduism. There are so many ideas in Hinduism that I oppose eg. giving food to god as appeasement; billions of gods, worshiping idol etc. But one thing I find it true is whatever the religion is - the first sign of the teacher or priest must be simplicity. It shows that he is not prepossessedwith wordly pleasures. And moreover an ideal teacher shouldn't charge to teach his disciples. He teaches his disciples out of happiness. Anywayz I only beleive in ONE LORD,One religion, One life and one wife... LOL last one is capricious.. :lol:


thanks! I envy you for that HINDUISM HOLY BOOK....really.... :cry:


u can get it anywhere darling.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot
Posts: 3723
Location: On Mother Earth with love

  • Reply
Jun 14, 2005
Hindus have millions of Gods. They worship anything and everything they find miraculous or heroic.

They even worship animals as there Gods.

Do they really understand who God can be. Waht is the definition of God. Do they believe in Adam and Eve and who Adam n eve worshiped?
ady
Dubai Forums Member
User avatar
Posts: 36

  • Reply
Jun 14, 2005
ady wrote:Hindus have millions of Gods. They worship anything and everything they find miraculous or heroic.

They even worship animals as there Gods.

Do they really understand who God can be. Waht is the definition of God. Do they believe in Adam and Eve and who Adam n eve worshiped?


They do not beleive in Adam and Eve. They do not beleive in the True God, the One God, the Only God.

They are without true faith and need to be saved if they wanna get to heaven.. Reincarnation is a scam...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot
User avatar
Posts: 4683
Location: Dubai, UAE (Part of the Arab Nation)

  • Reply
Jun 14, 2005
Liban wrote:
ady wrote:Hindus have millions of Gods. They worship anything and everything they find miraculous or heroic.

They even worship animals as there Gods.

Do they really understand who God can be. Waht is the definition of God. Do they believe in Adam and Eve and who Adam n eve worshiped?


They do not beleive in Adam and Eve. They do not beleive in the True God, the One God, the Only God.

They are without true faith and need to be saved if they wanna get to heaven.. Reincarnation is a scam...


Liban if u didnt reincarnate, then who did Pumpkin f%^k last life? :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot
Posts: 3723
Location: On Mother Earth with love

  • Reply
Jun 14, 2005
You.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot
User avatar
Posts: 4683
Location: Dubai, UAE (Part of the Arab Nation)

  • Reply
Jun 15, 2005
Liban wrote:You.


But I was the executioner who killed Pumpkin and you cos ma master told me you guys had sacrilegous oral s*x in public! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot
Posts: 3723
Location: On Mother Earth with love

  • Reply
Jun 15, 2005
Please keep these forums clean. Project yourself only in the Fight Club.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot
User avatar
Posts: 4683
Location: Dubai, UAE (Part of the Arab Nation)

  • Reply
Jun 15, 2005
Why care what Hindu's believe? You believe in one God correct? Why spend time worring about what others are doing.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master
User avatar
Posts: 692
Location: Abu Dhabi

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums


cron