Did Mirza Ghulam Commit Shirk?

Topic locked
Did Mirza Ghulam commit shirk? Feb 26, 2012
Found this on another forum. It looks like Mirza - founder of Ahmadiyyism (sp?) - believed he was named in the books of the Bible and hadith.

On top of that, he believed where a book says angel or Michael or other being that really was a name used for himself (!).

But, what's worse, is that Michael apparently means "like God" and Mirza thought "like God" refers to him.

ref: RK 17, Braheen Ahmadiyya 3, page 71 or pdf 73-144

The above quote from Mirza sahib is a blatant lie and worst kind of shirk. I will translate underlined passage for you to judge. I invite all followers of Mirza sahib to tell us how can you consider him a MUSLIM, never mind a Nabi or muhaddiss or whatever.

Quote:

"and here I am addressed as Rasool and Nabi in God's dialogue / communication i.e. this is Rasool and Allah's Nabi, this is appropriately applied metaphor because anyone who receives WAHI ( revelation) directly from God engages in dialogue like He did with prophets. It is NOT improper to call him RASOOL or NABI. Rather it's very eloquent metaphor. That’s why in my mention in Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim and in Bible and also prophet Daniel and other prophets' books wherever I am mentioned, the word NABI is used for me and in other prophets' books "angel" is used as metaphor. And prophet Daniel named me MICHAEL in his book. An din Hebrew, MICHAEL means " LIKE GOD" , it is like as per revelation that is mentioned in Braheen Ahmediyya ....."

Unquote:

Where is his name mentioned in all those books?
In one line Daniel is calling him ANGEL and after couple of lines Mirza sahib says that Daniel calls him MICHAEL?
Worst, he was given name which means like GOD???

http://z8.invisionfree.com/forumz1835/i ... topic=3866

:!:

wherever I am mentioned

And prophet Daniel named me MICHAEL in his book

:!:

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Did Mirza Ghulam Commit Shirk? Mar 02, 2012
EH, your life is so sad that you just like to stir trouble.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Did Mirza Ghulam Commit Shirk? Mar 02, 2012
I guess some must be pretty ashamed of their religion that they can't even defend their final prophet.

Then again, they can't even admit to believing in one of the tenets of Ahmadiyyism on the forum.

I notice that's a departure from when the member posted on a forum that did not have a Muslim membership - the member often posted copy-pasty Ahmadi beliefs on prophet finality and Jesus going to India.
event horizon

Re: Did Mirza Ghulam Commit Shirk? Mar 03, 2012
I'm not Ahmadiya and I'm not sure if there is anyone on this forum, so what is there to defend? If you want Ahmadiya response go to Ahmadiya forums. But Ahmadiya people live and come here all the time in Dubai, we know there are beliefs that is not shared by us -- end of the story. There is something called living in peace with each other... where is the love man?
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nucleus wrote:There is something called living in peace with each other... where is the love man?

There is no Ahmadi place of worship in the Arab Muslim world AFAIK, is that the love you speak of? Israel allows Ahmdai's to worship freely, they show love. Ahmadi's are persecuted in PA and Hamas controlled territory.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

What is this whataboutery defence all the time FD?

It's ok to hate and not show the love because there are some Muslims who are intolerant of others? Really - is that a valid argument in your mind. Sheesh.

Your hatred of Muslims is as bad as Nazi anti-Semitism and is blinding you to how extremist you are now sounding. You kept your true feelings much better hidden in the past.. now it is almost unadulterated vitriol from you. :roll:

I feel sorry for you, I really do.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:some Muslims who are intolerant of others?

Some Muslims? We are talking about the whole Arab Muslim world, were Ahmadi's have no place of worship. As an Ahmadi, I would appreciate Israel like nothing else. Love those that provide freedom, not hate. Hating those that safe you, is a whole other level of hate. Those that work on their own self-destruction, will not be heard.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Your resemblance to Nazis who hated a whole religous community is getting more and more apparent by the post FD.

Repeating your whataboutery argument does not make it any more relevant or valid. Why are you arguing that it is ok for you to hate, just because you want to believe the majority of Muslims share your hate?

Cheers

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Wow, I see the last little bit of reason and rationality left your brain. Despite what you say Ahmadi's are still welcome in my country and are free to practise their religion, without any fear, and this is the thanks you get. You are a disgrace for thr Ahmadi community, and luckily I am sure many Dutch Ahmadi's will agree with me.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:There is no Ahmadi place of worship in the Arab Muslim world AFAIK, is that the love you speak of? Israel allows Ahmdai's to worship freely, they show love. Ahmadi's are persecuted in PA and Hamas controlled territory.
Not sure if there is or there is not, you won't see the difference since their mosques doesn't look much different than our mosques. But the few I've come across they just prayed in our mosques.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

You can update wiki if you ever find one.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:Despite what you say Ahmadi's are still welcome in my country and are free to practise their religion, without any fear

By now, I am sure all the Ahmadies know that theirs was a sect established by the British intelligence for physological warfare against the orthodox muslim jihad which was rejecting British rule or emperyalism in india..

Humans are complex creatures they are free to worship for what they want, surely Ahmadies have the right to their own belief system but sunni muslims who represent the core islam also have the right to claim that what Ahmadies worship is outside the folding of islam...

According to islam, guidance is very clear for those who are under continous clash with each other, first and most we look at the example of the prophet,

when he was delivering the final message of Allah, the polytheists of Mekka who were the locals, didn't want his message and faught against him and belivers continuously even though Allah was behind the messanger and his believers.. Despite this fact, we see no instruction given to fight back or any kind of natural punishment against the polytheists of Mekka, cause they too have the right to disbelief in Allah and his messengers... So instead Allah instructed the prophet to migrate to Medina to bring an end to hostility between them which obviously gives right to everyone for life... Only after the migration of believerst that islam started to thrive in Medina and spread to Mekka and so on..

So in the name of humanity and peace we can apply this same rule for Ahmadies of India(who are in minority)against the majority of sunnies..

Secondly, there are ayaths in quran that allows muslims to combat corruption... One of the punishments is to exile them instead of applying capital punishment.. Since Ahmadies aren't commiting crime, it's perfect that they should either accept the validity of quranic verses and move out elsewhere or leave islam all together..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:By now, I am sure all the Ahmadies know that theirs was a sect established by the British intelligence for physological warfare against the orthodox muslim jihad which was rejecting British rule or emperyalism in india..
To my knowledge Mirza Guhlam Ahmed started in a response to missonaries in India like Ahmed Deedat. Then after him his followers split in two Lahori Ahmadiyya and the other one. Lahori don't believe that he was a mini prophet, they just see him as a preacher who responded to missionaries literature going around in the sub-continent.

Berrin wrote:Since Ahmadies aren't commiting crime, it's perfect that they should either accept the validity of quranic verses and move out elsewhere or leave islam all together..
They have different interpretation of seal of prophets so we have difference of opinion. It is basic tenent of Islam so it is a major difference. But we mind our own business and they their own and live in peace here. What Mr Mirza actually said, only Allah knows, EH is just stirring trouble.

One more thing, I know a person who lives in native american indian county, they will probably not allow him to build a mosque there, but they are living peacefully. On the hand, when he goes to city even though there is a mosque, yet he encounters hostility.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

What Mr Mirza actually said, only Allah knows

You could have clicked the link yourself when I first posted and seen a screenshot of Mirza's book was posted where this quote was translated to English.

It was originally in Arabic, I believe. And from the responses from the website, there were no Ahmadis who took issue with the screenshot or translation.

EH is just stirring trouble.

I'm not Ahmadiya and I'm not sure if there is anyone on this forum, so what is there to defend

You're not making sense. How am I stirring trouble if you believe there are no Ahmadis on this forum?

With whom then am I stirring trouble with?

Ahmadiyyism has done more than weaken Muslim political power in India - though that was one of its consequences (note that the Ahmadi caliphate is located in London as Britain's reward for Ahmadi support for British colonialism).

It has corrupted the Muslim faith and introduced unIslamic beliefs in Muslim majority countries.

It's like opening a bar or brothel in a devout community and leading some of the weaker willed to temptation.

Allah says in the Koran that he will never accept any religion or belief other than Islam.

So, a Muslim becoming a disbeliever is FAR worse than a Muslim becoming a sinner but remaining faithful to Allah and His message.

Allah would prefer his followers to sin than for one to be led astray in disbelief.

Muhammad said your works as Muslims are nothing without faith.
event horizon

event horizon wrote:You're not making sense. How am I stirring trouble if you believe there are no Ahmadis on this forum?
If there is no Ahmadis on this forum it is beyond me why you are making threads like these here. You will not get Ahmadi reply. What kind of responses you are expecting? Seriously.

event horizon wrote:You could have clicked the link yourself when I first posted and seen a screenshot of Mirza's book was posted where this quote was translated to English.
Not sure if the book was actually written by him. Not sure if the translation is correct. Don't really have time to waste my time like that. There are Ahmedi beliefs I don't agree with, nothing more and nothing less. End of the story.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Did Mirza Ghulam Commit Shirk? Mar 10, 2012
You would think members here would have the courage of their convictions to answer whether MIrza Ghumlam committed shirk.

I'm with berrin on everything he said about Qadianism.
event horizon

event horizon wrote:I'm with berrin on everything he said about Qadianism.

Nailed the f**ker! :D Event Horizon is not a true blue American as he has been pretending for so long.

In the other thread where he showed his crassness and extreme poor taste by writing about the floods in Pakistan in a most inhumane way, I had mentioned in one of my replies to his freind BM that he was a Kadyani! I had misspelled this word on purpose. The correct spelling, of course, is Qadiani! Which this f**ker has now written on his own. He definitely belongs to India or Pakistan. And he is a shi.t stirrer. Of which there is no shortage in that part of the world either, like anywhere else.

Ahmedi is the polite word and what the followers of this sect call themselves. Qadiani is the slang, somewhat derogatory terminoligy, which Ahmedis dont like to be called. In any case, the word "Qadiani" is very rarely known to any outsiders! :!:
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:Nailed the f**ker! Event Horizon is not a true blue American as he has been pretending for so long.

In the other thread where he showed his crassness and extreme poor taste by writing about the floods in Pakistan in a most inhumane way, I had mentioned in one of my replies to his freind BM that he was a Kadyani! I had misspelled this word on purpose. The correct spelling, of course, is Qadiani! Which this f**ker has now written on his own. He definitely belongs to India or Pakistan. And he is a shi.t stirrer. Of which there is no shortage in that part of the world either, like anywhere else.

Ahmedi is the polite word and what the followers of this sect call themselves. Qadiani is the slang, somewhat derogatory terminoligy, which Ahmedis dont like to be called. In any case, the word "Qadiani" is very rarely known to any outsiders!
Oh I think he is right wing trouble maker, who visits anti-islam sites. These words are pretty common on those sites. Seen his like before on Islamic forum I visit, like Jude in the following post http://forums.understanding-islam.com/s ... post175585
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums