Dash Board Mohammed

Topic locked
Dash board mohammed Dec 05, 2006
Dash board mohammedwhere can you buy themi Dubai as I would like to buy some for presents for all my Christian friends this Christmas,as they are the inthing to have in the USA :wink:

Bogus-Borgas
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Dash board mohammed Dec 05, 2006
Bogus-Borgas wrote:Dash board mohammedwhere can you buy themi Dubai as I would like to buy some for presents for all my Christian friends this Christmas,as they are the inthing to have in the USA :wink:

You can't find them in PPR. Dashboard MOh'd for Christians? What's that?

Should this thread be transferred to Dubai Expat Help? or i am missing something here.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 05, 2006
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 05, 2006
thanks nick. it isn't cool. why he wants to give those stuff to christians?

:shock: :shock: :shock:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 06, 2006
bogus, what about the average suicide bomber edition? the "american hero" dolls aren't doing too well I've heard, they're made of cheap cheese like plastic and too played out already...

tis the season..
freza
Dubai chat master

Dec 06, 2006
ohh and mods here didn't find this offensive yet a video about the victims of Lebanon and Palestine is???!!!... :evil: :!:
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 07, 2006
Mema, the mods don't even see half the stuff. You have to send a PM to complain if you want something removed.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 07, 2006
What a fukker you are.
Burken
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 12, 2006
:twisted:
Bogus-Borgas
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 14, 2006
:) WERE CAN YOU BUY LEGO FROM IN DUBAI ?ONES LIKE THEY HAVE ON FF.COM
Bogus-Borgas
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 16, 2006
BOGUS BORGAS

F U C K YOU > F U C K YOUR MOTHER YOUR SISTER YOUR FATHER AND THE HOLE YOU CAME THROUGH ...

for posting this shit you princess ass banana ryding mother lover

are the freaking two dolla princess ass MODERATORS of this section gonna see this shit now to delete it?

and dont start saying .. " ohhh see how u guys get emotional when we talk bout your prophet but then u diss an expect us to take it " yea you bitches we do cause u in our mother freaking hood .. u heard...

so delete this crap ona A sap .
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 16, 2006
[quote="Jamal"]BOGUS BORGAS

F U C K YOU > F U C K YOURMOTHER YOUR SISTER YOUR FATHER AND THE HOLE YOU CAME THROUGH ...

for posting this shit you princess a#s banana ryding mother lover

Oh I do love it when you talk dirty you sad act :)

Reply:
"Dash board Mohammed where can you buy?"
Was the Question
It was as to be a good will thing for my friends at Christmas but you(and not the one with the link you moron). Your freak sad mind went into over drive showing what a insecure freak you really are thanks for that brief incite of your paranoia your the loser because you show the....... "TRUTH" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bogus-Borgas
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Dash board mohammed Dec 17, 2006
Bogus-Borgas wrote:Dash board mohammedwhere can you buy themi Dubai as I would like to buy some for presents for all my Christian friends this Christmas,as they are the inthing to have in the USA :wink:

lol borgas y dont u bug off to da hole u came out of from :D lol be very scared islam is a movement like da communiSt. u got rid of da commies lol u aint getting rid of islam cos mark my word islam will take over usa muwah :D dont believe me do u but guess wot we already got a congressman in ur congress lol. so be scared VERY SCARED
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums