Book : Mein Kampf

Topic locked
Book : Mein Kampf Aug 20, 2007
I just bought the book "Mein Kampf" by Adolf Hitler, Anything i should be aware of before i start reading the book? Anybody read the book before?

Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Book : Mein Kampf Aug 20, 2007
Bleakus wrote:I just bought the book "Mein Kampf" by Adolf Hitler, Anything i should be aware of before i start reading the book? Anybody read the book before?

He dies at the end and there are no funny parts.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Bleakus wrote:I just bought the book "Mein Kampf" by Adolf Hitler, Anything i should be aware of before i start reading the book? Anybody read the book before?

Ahhh... just remember the guy who wrote it was clearly nuts.

Kind of like Rich Dad, Poor Dad, but not as harmful.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 20, 2007
OOhhh Concord, you ruined it for me haha.....

thats what im gonna find out ian ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Did you buy the book in Dubai?
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Aug 20, 2007
no, didnt think i didnt find it here, amazon.com it
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 20, 2007
cu
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 20, 2007
I recall its mainly to do with his younger years and his time spent as a soldier in WW1 and how he got into the political side. I am sure it does not cover the events leading upto and including 39-45. It was written whilst he was in prison.
arniegang

Aug 21, 2007
oh ok, should be a good read anyways ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 27, 2007
never read it, but i know from my history studies that its just a personal catalogue of events of his life, his thoughts, why his 1st attempt at power failed, and of course, blaming everything on his enemies.

apparently it was terribly written, and had to be re-wrote because of all the spelling mistakes and gramattical errors. superior race huh?

apparently, it also points to his future plans, he outlines his general motives and what he hopes to achieve.

and why is it banned here, whats nazi germany got to do with the middle east?
dave101
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 05, 2007
dave101 wrote:never read it, but i know from my history studies that its just a personal catalogue of events of his life, his thoughts, why his 1st attempt at power failed, and of course, blaming everything on his enemies.

apparently it was terribly written, and had to be re-wrote because of all the spelling mistakes and gramattical errors. superior race huh?

apparently, it also points to his future plans, he outlines his general motives and what he hopes to achieve.

and why is it banned here, whats nazi germany got to do with the middle east?

If you read deeply into Nazi archives and published material the reason why it is probably banned in the ME was that had Hitler occupied the middle east and Arfica in 1943, Arabs, Persians and Africans would have been dealt with the same way as he dealt with the Jews/Gypsies ie: total annialation
arniegang

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums