Ze1tge1st III (Theatrical Version) - L3ak3d

Topic locked
Ze1tge1st III (Theatrical Version) - L3ak3d Jan 25, 2011
Ze1tge1st M0v1ng F0rward Fr33 Th3atr1cal Versi0n 2011

(Fiction),

zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Ze1tge1st III (Theatrical Version) - L3ak3d Jan 25, 2011
???? what the fark is this about. I thought I'd watch the trailer to get an idea. All I saw was shitty graphics with vioce overs with with no defenite topic. I gave up after watching halfway through the trailer.

So thrown me a bone whats its about ?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Ze1tge1st III (Theatrical Version) - L3ak3d Jan 25, 2011
Well bro , its a tinfoilers documentary , work of complete fiction more or less based on many assumptions, Apparently its very popular with the conspiracy theorists , And yes you are right , it is mostly a voice over and some clips of interviews with people.

Would be a good time killer , I would say...
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Ze1tge1st III (Theatrical Version) - L3ak3d Jan 26, 2011
Honestly I watched a Zeitgest documentry before and that was an intresting subject even but it was done in such a boring way I could not watch it more than halfway through and thats from a person who loves watching documentries and edutaiment.

Sorry mate got much better ways to fill up my time. I rather watch a few episodes of Pawn stars :D For some odd reason I'm hooked on that show and storage wars :oops: But then again I've always loved watching Antiques roadshow and the most Ironic part I guess is that I feking hate "art" and antiques :shock: :shock: :shock:
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Ze1tge1st III (Theatrical Version) - L3ak3d Jan 29, 2011
Here is the official FULL version of ZEITGEIST 3: MOVING FORWARD
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Re: Ze1tge1st III (Theatrical Version) - L3ak3d Feb 05, 2011
Well I got around to watching this and must say I recommend everyone do the same. Its an eye opener - a scary one. I am sure people have heard these arguments before but its probably the best overall presentation that I have seen. I personally don't believe the way the world is going is sustainable and I can only see things getting worse from a social and economic standpoint. The social unrest due to food prices rising is in my view only the beginning - prices will keep rising and people will keep getting marginalised and thrown into poverty.

My outlook on life has always been positive but it saddens me when I see that almost every ill in our society (the world society) has a solution which is often ignored because of the way the world functions and where money can buy you the right to live and a lack of it condemns you to an early grave. The world belongs to all of us as do its resources - in the end money is a man made creation and its ownership is meaningless outside of the system we have ourselves created. The way the world is and the way it is going makes me worry about the future of my children. I don't honestly know what "I" can do to change it but I take comfort from the quote in the movie -

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
JoeTGF
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Ze1tge1st III (Theatrical Version) - L3ak3d Feb 05, 2011
Very interesting, have only watched part of it so far...
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk