SAW III

Topic locked
SAW III Dec 19, 2006
I must say that "SAW III" was worth watching. The story was awesome except for the minor gore scenes but overall the movie was kick a$$. Reminded me of a movie called "The Machinist".

Just as a warning, if you have a weak stomach..get a bucket next to you just incase. If not, then you should definately go watch it.

Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 24, 2006
that movie was SICK yo damnnnnn the elbow part gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 24, 2006
ISH wrote:that movie was SICK yo damnnnnn the elbow part gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn

DON
ISH

word, did you use the bucket?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 24, 2006
it wasnt as good as the first two...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 24, 2006
Thats the problem with sequels, they never quiet get to the same level as the first movie.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 24, 2006
it kinda ticked me off how everyone dies. like it sucks no one survives what kind of happy ending is that. Anyways cool thing was that saw3 was shot in toronto, and my sister did stand in for the doctor in the movie. So i got to see the script like way back in august, and we got early screenings and stuff so it was pretty cool in that sense.
samex
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 24, 2006
you wanted a happy ending for saw? what are you nuts?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 25, 2006
Bleakus wrote:
ISH wrote:that movie was SICK yo damnnnnn the elbow part gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn

DON
ISH

word, did you use the bucket?

nahhhh i felt like grabbin them massive titties jumpin infront of me heheheheheh

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk