Snakes On A Plane (2006)

Topic locked
Snakes on a Plane (2006) Sep 05, 2006
While i really thought this would be one of the most ridiculous movies of this year i have to say i am pleasantly surprised that this flick turned out to be a very good movie !!! Samuel Jackson puts a great performance -as usual- and all in all the movie is a thriller !!

i recommend you watch it (whenever it comes out in Dubai) .. although there is a hot s3x scene on the plane which i am sure wil be cut off :P

rating: 7/10

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 11, 2006
Bestiality is wrong m'kay?

*call PETA*
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 11, 2006
it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad i will give rating of 5.5/10. They basically took stories from blogs and made the whole thing. Earning fell 1/2 by 3rd day of the show! :shock:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Snakes on a Plane (2006) Sep 11, 2006
MaaaD wrote:While i really thought this would be one of the most ridiculous movies of this year i have to say i am pleasantly surprised that this flick turned out to be a very good movie !!! Samuel Jackson puts a great performance -as usual- and all in all the movie is a thriller !!

i recommend you watch it (whenever it comes out in Dubai) .. although there is a hot s3x scene on the plane which i am sure wil be cut off :P

rating: 7/10

s e x scene eh?

hmmmmmm, :gets onto bitcomet:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 11, 2006
not so much s e x seen!! i think the movie was bad and surprised me that Samuel Jackson took that role.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 12, 2006
interesting, maybe i just went in there with such low expectations that i enjoyed the movie !! :)
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 13, 2006
i watched it last week, and i have to say I loved it, especially when Samuel L Jackson totally loses the plot! Class.
DubaiWriter
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk