In

puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 17, 2009
eva longoria
Wid
Dubai Forum User

Jul 07, 2009
Natalie Wood head and shoulders over any other Caucasian actress. But when you go east it's a different story, she turns into a dog (for my money).

Single modern example, Fann Wong:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 09, 2009
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 09, 2009
I bet you got your jollies RC looking at all those photos. hehe
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 09, 2009
Envy silently, old hag.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 10, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:I bet you got your jollies RC looking at all those photos. hehe

:lol: marvellous
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 10, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Envy silently, old hag.

In your dreams vodka breath.

Old hags are what Russian women turn into overnight. Why, just look at your wife for the proof. As for the men, well you can attest to the fact that they are just born ugly.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 10, 2009
You two should get a room in the Burj and work it out.... :D

I'm guessing it will end up with one of you dead and the other pregnant....but I'm not guessing which is which.... :shock:

I'm just playing to the gallery; my rôle in the commedia...don't take me seriously.....:P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 10, 2009

I hate to admit it, but this is probably the most succinct and evil insult I've seen on DF. Bravo.

And Bora dear, you're one 'old hag' that I'd really let stir my cauldron, so no worries.....:D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 10, 2009
Can you recognize the actress on the photo I posted? What do you think about her?

To be frank I rather like actresses with strong personality than Hollywood's dolls.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 10, 2009
Speedhump wrote:

I hate to admit it, but this is probably the most succinct and evil insult I've seen on DF. Bravo.

And Bora dear, you're one 'old hag' that I'd really let stir my cauldron, so no worries.....:D

"Old hag" is a figment of his own imagination. Makes him feel better to think that. Probably helps him to sleep better at night. Way far from being the old hag he may think I am!

Let's get stirring hon. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 10, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Can you recognize the actress on the photo I posted? What do you think about her?

To be frank I rather like actresses with strong personality than Hollywood's dolls.

I can't name her.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 10, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Red Chief wrote:Can you recognize the actress on the photo I posted? What do you think about her?

I can't name her.

It's Beatrice Dalle, probably more known for you as Betty Blue. She is stunning, enigmatic and dangerous at my point of view. :)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 10, 2009
Speedhump wrote:I'm guessing it will end up with one of you dead and the other pregnant....but I'm not guessing which is which.... :shock:

First let me just say: :pukeright: If that ever happened you would have to call it a miracle and me Mary Magdeline. The mental picture is awful! :help: :banghead:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 10, 2009
Speedhump wrote:You two should get a room in the Burj and work it out.... :D

I'm guessing it will end up with one of you dead and the other pregnant....but I'm not guessing which is which.... :shock:

I'm just playing to the gallery; my rôle in the commedia...don't take me seriously.....:P

:lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jul 10, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Speedhump wrote:I'm guessing it will end up with one of you dead and the other pregnant....but I'm not guessing which is which.... :shock:

First let me just say: :pukeright: If that ever happened you would have to call it a miracle and me Mary Magdeline. The mental picture is awful! :help: :banghead:

:D :D :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 10, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

I can't name her.

It's Beatrice Dalle, probably more known for you as Betty Blue. She is stunning, enigmatic and dangerous at my point of view. :)

Of course it is, one of your favourite films I remember. 37°2 Le Matin.

Love that craziness in a woman. I had plenty of happy trouble with girls like that in the past. :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 10, 2009
I had some weird experience a few years ago. One time I chose a girl in one bar only because she looked very unapproachable and stared at me very unfriendly although all other girls smiled.

The next day she told me that she had drunk to much a day before on her birthday party and in the bar had had a thick head. :)

Later I saw her in normal condition and it was very average girl. So a little personality and dissimilarity make very attractive even average woman.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 11, 2009
It shows that personality brings people to life, and is the most important part.

The light is inside the lantern you see.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 11, 2009
Red Chief wrote:I had some weird experience a few years ago. One time I chose a girl in one bar only because she looked very unapproachable and stared at me very unfriendly although all other girls smiled.

The next day she told me that she had drunk to much a day before on her birthday party and in the bar had had a thick head. :)

Later I saw her in normal condition and it was very average girl. So a little personality and dissimilarity make very attractive even average woman.

Must admit. I like the contrarian approach you explain here. Got the same issues :lol:
RobbyG

Jul 12, 2009
Don't forget Vivien Leigh. Delicate is the word for her.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 12, 2009
MCL, have you been talking to Puppypoopz a bit too much perhaps? ;)

Classic Hollywood stars and such huh?
RobbyG

Jul 12, 2009
Good Taste and Beauty are both timeless....

I do enjoy a period film every now and then, and Leigh is simply amazing!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 12, 2009
Ignore Robby...if it's in black and white he'll probably fall asleep...these Western kids today.... 8)

Here's my father's old favourite! I'll bet no-one will know her.....:D

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 12, 2009
Djeez, my eyes hurt....color please !! :lol:
RobbyG

Jul 13, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Ignore Robby...if it's in black and white he'll probably fall asleep...these Western kids today.... 8)

Here's my father's old favourite! I'll bet no-one will know her.....:D

Maybe Puppypup would like to take a shot at that
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 13, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Djeez, my eyes hurt....color please !! :lol:

LOL. It's fun when you play along :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2009
I love Clara Bow!!!
puppypup