zam - Posts


1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to advanced search


what happened to the subject on this thread??

Commitment is the topic guys!!! It really shows you cant live with this.... :oops:
by zam
Aug 03, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: bloody commitment!?
Replies: 44
Views: 11432

Cheated on a 3 yr boyfriend before....it sucks...destroyed the whole damn relationship. What am I thiking anyway? And worst, somebody told somebody and then he learned.

End of story...I wouldnt find my "the one" if I didnt cheated on that guy. If it's destiny..it will happen. :lol:
by zam
Aug 06, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: cheating...to confess it or better to keep it to yourself?
Replies: 123
Views: 38555

Kalas....(finish)... :wink:

Just please tell me, what do you mean by weiter? :roll:
by zam
Aug 17, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: I am looking for support for my diploma thesis on the UAE
Replies: 9
Views: 2483

just in case anyone would like to push this, pleassse go for the adventure ek ek ek :)
by zam
Aug 22, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Dubai Summer Fiesta
Replies: 4
Views: 2307

LSs stands for the Last Song SyndroME :wink:
by zam
Aug 23, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 343131

On all those tips, I know for sure Emergency IV works....Im gonna try Emergency III later..... :wink:

As for the door tip blah blah...wtf :lol:
by zam
Aug 30, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Emergency Tips - Interesting
Replies: 14
Views: 3238

Bleakus wrote:
zam wrote:From the deleted posts last Thursday, the following info came out:

In Quran: the anti-christ is named as Dajan.
As for the more Popularly known in the world intials of the anti-christ is MJ.

anybody knows more?


acually his name is DajaL


:lol: :lol: :lol:
by zam
Sep 10, 2006
 
Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forums
Topic: (One more time) Judgement Day/Resurrection/End of World
Replies: 19
Views: 4199

CEasefire to that, its lunch nOW :lol:
by zam
Sep 12, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 343131

yep only if the car is quite old it would need some rrrrrevolution :lol:
by zam
Sep 13, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Auto
Topic: Warm up car engine when cold?
Replies: 53
Views: 16099

UNdoubtful I am about the capabilities of your gender, but please dont think were in a raCE :!:
by zam
Sep 18, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 343131

nick your avatar is funny but not like your previous one, thats hilarious! :lol:
by zam
Oct 01, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person above you!
Replies: 13551
Views: 1639053

rudeboy that would be very practical but time consuming... I suggest you stroll in IKEA, or Pan furniture in Sharjah....Ill bet they have bean bags there :wink:
by zam
Oct 05, 2006
 
Forum: Products and Services in Dubai
Topic: Looking for beanbag beans
Replies: 7
Views: 5712

Problem with that corcs is with Emirates Airlines you can only sponsor persons with blood relation to you.
by zam
Oct 09, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Expat Help Forum
Topic: Help Please - Visit visa
Replies: 12
Views: 5368

do you feel the heat? :scratch:

this is supposed to be a funny thread... :?

common guys, peace and make love! I mean peace and ya know what Im talking about! :lol:
by zam
Oct 12, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Arnie I think you should sack your campaign team.
Replies: 22
Views: 4019

ONly thinking of yoga makes me sleepy, see Im yawniNG :lol:
by zam
Oct 18, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 343131

EM' not gonna be surprised if the people that we will be leaving will repeat the same history, same mistakes, tragic than ever then at last the destruction of mankiND :la:
by zam
Oct 29, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 343131

Dont worry Luci, I can command that storm to Halt! :lol:
by zam
Oct 30, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Big liar thread...
Replies: 15
Views: 3345

pinoy1 I was actually changing Kanelli's word but I was so ssslooow :(

Bitter
by zam
Nov 01, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Change 2 letters in a 6 or 7 letter word
Replies: 1004
Views: 141513

Even though my religion is againt the death penalty, I personally believe it should be a law and should be implemented in any part of the world. I support the ff methods of death penalty for severe crimes committed only: - Beheading (in Saudi Arabia, Iraq) - Electrocution (in USA) - Hanging (in Egyp...
by zam
Nov 07, 2006
 
Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forums
Topic: Death Penalty
Replies: 19
Views: 4818

For the record, Sara is not a freak. Whatever she stands for, thats her belief. respect that. She never name called you for your know it all attitude. So back off! :evil: Nismo in my definition is a nonesense, pointless, waste of bandwidth 1 and 0's. (No offense to nismo). Sadly your last post about...
by zam
Nov 09, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: MR. Dubai Forums Grand Final - place your vote
Replies: 39
Views: 12316

http://www.friendster.com

For connecting to old friends/acquaintances :wink:
by zam
Nov 15, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai high tech talk
Topic: HOT LINKS - Post ur fav links here
Replies: 24
Views: 20637

In Reality, we need to take more precautions, vitamins perhaps or exerciSE

(yes Momma it is) :lol:
by zam
Nov 16, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 343131

haha only when its windy outside! :lol:

PBM is scary and looks like King Kong :P
by zam
Nov 22, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person below you!
Replies: 2150
Views: 329217

yeah lovely, grocery, Christmas shopping, lovely isnt it?

PBM is a donkey in his past life :lol:
by zam
Nov 23, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person below you!
Replies: 2150
Views: 329217

ohhh no dont think so! I think Im bowling this weekend....

PBM is trapped in a basement of some pervert. :oops:
by zam
Nov 26, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person below you!
Replies: 2150
Views: 329217

I cant hide anything from you can I? :glasses10:


PBM is thinking twice of getting married.
by zam
Nov 28, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person below you!
Replies: 2150
Views: 329217

Burken wrote:Concord

Cause I am a poor princess. But maybe I can in a year after I beg like a
freak for sholarships.


He just asked. Why are you mad? :roll:
by zam
Dec 06, 2006
 
Forum: Travel Around
Topic: Places to visit but "can't" at the moment
Replies: 22
Views: 7261

Swim! (Believe it or not I do now know how to float :lol: )


Scuba Diving or Snorkelling
by zam
Dec 21, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: This or That!!!
Replies: 1710
Views: 260977

Im surprise you picked Big! Do you even know them? :P

Anyway of course Ill pick drunk!


Cosmopolitan or Margarita
by zam
Dec 28, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: This or That!!!
Replies: 1710
Views: 260977

Deniz it has something to do with a movie of 911 right????
by zam
Jan 22, 2007
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Movie Quotes Game
Replies: 42
Views: 21205
PreviousNext


1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to advanced search