zam - Posts


1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to advanced search


I didnt like it all....

And here is another funny thing...I handed the DVD to one of my neighbours...when she return to me..she was asking me Superman is also Cyclops?

LOL :lol: LOL :roll:
by zam
Aug 05, 2006
 
Forum: Movies and Music Talk
Topic: Who survived "The return of Superman" ???
Replies: 4
Views: 2447

How Ironic ?!?

Life is full of irony....lest name some... :idea:

For instance we call Israel "The Holy land" (I shrink to my seat whenever our priest say it in prayer)
by zam
Aug 06, 2006
 
Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forums
Topic: How Ironic ?!?
Replies: 10
Views: 1938

XRW-147 wrote:
zam wrote:X I must say you love hitting my post...anyway I like the challenge...

But for this one Im not going to explain my side...my head is still spinning...I cant even arrange my thoughts.

:cry:


Don't feel too privileged, I 'hit' everyone's post too.


LOL.. Im actually hurt. :lol:
by zam
Aug 08, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: My grandparents...
Replies: 31
Views: 4775

does it feel unfair to you sage? :lol: joking again' oops why are you still in the forum? your supposed to be getting ready for your flight :wink:
by zam
Aug 20, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Sage & Onion - 1000 post club
Replies: 27
Views: 3952

GEt it from this year's bonUS :lol:
by zam
Aug 27, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 343157

ERrrr wrinkles is it?? No to that!!! Lets get this thread going thEN :lol:
by zam
Sep 04, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 343157

me no likey :? i just hate to get wet ,and water games and sea ....i go to the beach lie under the sun then go home...Me no likey water :roll: Same here Corcs...picnic on the beach..sun bathing...thats just it..I dont enjoy the swim. But swimming pool is a different topic...once Im in, cant go out!...
by zam
Sep 11, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Rain Dance
Replies: 31
Views: 6180

I know I can search this but just to short cut the process, anyone care to name the Mr. and Ms. Dubai Forums in the past? :roll:

ps I know already Chocs is included.
by zam
Sep 12, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Mr & MIss Dubai Forums Nominations 2006
Replies: 67
Views: 11701

so palkid and nosoup are lovers?!!?!! I wish you the best! :lol: :lol: :lol:
by zam
Sep 14, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: What are women thinking?
Replies: 129
Views: 33717

Are You inviting us Mr. SO ?
by zam
Sep 27, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 343157

CE - Chance Errrr what are you talking aboUT
by zam
Sep 27, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 343157

Just one Q, if I have a cash cheque will it be accepted in those Etisalat machines??? :wink:
by zam
Oct 03, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Expat Help Forum
Topic: Etisalat Payment machine locations
Replies: 7
Views: 25600

as usual two sides of a coin....well as Im not really a daughter of a king, I would say no, pre nup is not necessary, it will ruin romance and blah blah blah ! hahhaa but if Im one big time mafia member or something like that then yes it is advisable,precaution is better than cure. :wink:
by zam
Oct 05, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: Pre-Nuptials the way forward?
Replies: 33
Views: 8582

If and only If - If US will start the war against Iran -

For UAE Expat/s or GCC Expats only: what will you do? :roll:
by zam
Oct 10, 2006
 
Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forums
Topic: If and only If - If US will start the war against Iran -
Replies: 31
Views: 8967

hey we have a six three'er here! beating the record :lol:
by zam
Oct 17, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: height
Replies: 105
Views: 18365

Company Employment Visa or Husband Visa

What would you recommend?

I am under a company visa but I have an option to change it to Husband's visa.

If you can name some advantage and disadvantages please.
by zam
Oct 19, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Expat Help Forum
Topic: Company Employment Visa or Husband Visa
Replies: 6
Views: 6003

pink is pimp baby ... id rock it anytime. and ohh yea for the record kilt= skirt kandoora= dress ( and if u wearin a white one then it = samsung fridges walkin around ) hope i did justice with the brand :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: whatever you guys but I still think pink plain shirt l...
by zam
Oct 26, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Manly Men
Replies: 45
Views: 14862

love is in the air...woohooowoooo (dont mind me folks, singing again) :love8:
by zam
Oct 31, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: What REALLY goes on in the Girly section.
Replies: 56
Views: 8557

Jeevan wrote:weekend ruined, just came to know i dont have a off on saturday :?


sorry for u Jeevs...hey there's something that might cheer u up!!!

DF!!! :nike:
by zam
Nov 02, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: C'MON GUYS & GALS ITS THURSDAY WITH DA SAGE! LET'S ROLL
Replies: 295
Views: 43553

Gapo :lol:
by zam
Nov 08, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: New game:cities(try it)
Replies: 1116
Views: 177037

Dont You really guys get it? :cry: :cry: :cry: just joking, I think its no point of talking about that now, whats in the past is in the past, leave it there....and where are we before? Lucifer's body? errrr you've seen IT? :shock:
by zam
Nov 09, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: LAST TWO LETTERS, COME ON EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY
Replies: 2632
Views: 343157

ohh ok tnx again const'... singapore airlines then! :wink:
by zam
Nov 13, 2006
 
Forum: Travel Around
Topic: Singapore "report"
Replies: 15
Views: 9479

whatever, but one thing is for sure here in DF, its always raining cats and dogs :lol:
by zam
Nov 20, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Does is rain in Dubai?
Replies: 80
Views: 12688

Hahaha....careful G-O, weary is destined to kill someone tonight! :lol:


PBM is a QUEEN/KING/ROYALTY in disguise as a commoner.
by zam
Nov 22, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Write about the person below you!
Replies: 2150
Views: 329236

weary_heart wrote:
zam wrote:Clasping


hmmmmm 8-letter word now?


want to try? :lol:
by zam
Nov 22, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Change 2 letters in a 6 or 7 letter word
Replies: 1004
Views: 141515

The Weather Man

Anybody seen this? I say dont do it!!! Its suicide! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :? Cant believe Nicolas is doing crappy things now a days. :roll:
by zam
Nov 26, 2006
 
Forum: Movies and Music Talk
Topic: The Weather Man
Replies: 0
Views: 1324

weary_heart wrote:
zam wrote:I hope its stay this way....so cool!!! :P



No - not everyday rain please!


why? ur full of mud ? :mrgreen:
by zam
Dec 04, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Yet More Rain!!!
Replies: 47
Views: 8859

Bleakus wrote:youll be suprised that i know that guy personnally for a while now


ohhhh
by zam
Dec 07, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Thursday Poll: Who do you miss the most?
Replies: 19
Views: 4286

MY HEAD ACHES SO BAD!!!

I just read 4 pages of nonesense...oops :oops:

oh well maybe this is the new trend now, talk about how boring DF is and who can be a good moderator! There thanks to all of you, Im up to date! :wink:
by zam
Jan 07, 2007
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: FAO DF
Replies: 52
Views: 8499

Deniz its all X X X X X :(
by zam
Jan 25, 2007
 
Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: Impossible Love :p
Replies: 17
Views: 3862
PreviousNext


1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to advanced search