creative_tiger - Posts


1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to advanced search


Well... i have never heard that a girl ask boy for date that always boys ask for date cos they knows girl can give some smiles instead of paying bill :D
by creative_tiger
Sep 11, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: why do girls hesitate to pay bills ?
Replies: 56
Views: 6441

Just ask girls that she is the cutest girl of the world... her eyes are killing... her lips are like rose.... etc.... say this twice a time .. enough for any girl to pleased..... but for this you must to be a LIER.... :D
by creative_tiger
Sep 14, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: HoW to PlEaSe a GiRl ?
Replies: 109
Views: 15965

The reply above i posted is a true and it works also... rest of the things are also correct the grils like honest person who cares alot and just can give time to her... mostly girls ask from boys... how i am looking today ? and mostly complained you did't noticed yesterday wats new in me ? so if a g...
by creative_tiger
Sep 14, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: HoW to PlEaSe a GiRl ?
Replies: 109
Views: 15965

What women are thinking.... ???? sounds like a joke.... how women can think han ? NEED MIND TO THINK :D
by creative_tiger
Sep 14, 2006
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: What are women thinking?
Replies: 129
Views: 15432

Experienced E-marketing Lady Job

Solutionsidea is IT company, looking for Experienced E-marketing girl who knows how to get projects from Internet and sending bulk emails. Programming and designing skills will be plus point. Please send your CVs info@solutionsidea.com
by creative_tiger
Sep 15, 2006
 
Forum: Jobs in Dubai
Topic: Experienced E-marketing Lady Job
Replies: 0
Views: 687

Al Quran

The Quran ("Qor-Ann") is a Message from Allah to humanity. It was transmitted to us in a chain starting from the Almighty Himself (swt) to the angel Gabriel to the Prophet Muhammad (saas). This message was given to the Prophet (saas) in pieces over a period spanning approximately 23 years...
by creative_tiger
Feb 22, 2009
 
Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forums
Topic: Al Quran
Replies: 6
Views: 2466

The Knowledge and the Opinion

Explaining that Knowledge has two wings, and Opinion (only) one: “Opinion is defective and curtailed in flight”; and a comparison illustrating opinion and certainty in knowledge. Knowledge has two wings, Opinion one wing: Opinion is defective and curtailed in flight. The one-winged bird soon falls ...
by creative_tiger
Feb 22, 2009
 
Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forums
Topic: The Knowledge and the Opinion
Replies: 4
Views: 1722

Interesting love story ( romantic pyaar ki kahani ) for you.

Here is next interesting love story ( romantic pyaar ki kahani ) for you. Hi guys,First of all i am thanful to u that u have chosen my story to read but i am sorry to say that u cannot feel the pain hidden in this story.This story is abt my love,which remained unfullfilled.The girl i loved was never...
by creative_tiger
Feb 22, 2009
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: Interesting love story ( romantic pyaar ki kahani ) for you.
Replies: 5
Views: 29740

My Love for You Is Simple, Deep, and Strong

My love for you is simple, deep, and strong. I feel it flowing towards you from my heart, A tide of unsophisticated song, Sung with much desire and little art. I cannot tell my love, but it will show In ways that even I cannot foresee; A love as full as mine must overflow Into everything that makes...
by creative_tiger
Feb 22, 2009
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: My Love for You Is Simple, Deep, and Strong
Replies: 0
Views: 1380

Tears are the silent language of Love

"Tears are the silent language of Love"
When the tears come with reason means u got some
problem,But when tears come without any reason means u r
in "Love"
:roll:
by creative_tiger
Feb 22, 2009
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: Tears are the silent language of Love
Replies: 11
Views: 2655

Thoughts On Love

Do not wait until others are good enough to love. Love them now. Loving has nothing to do with being right. Whenever you choose to not forgive, all of your relationships will suffer. If you do not like what you are getting, look at what you are giving. We cannot force anyone to love. We all learn l...
by creative_tiger
Feb 22, 2009
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: Thoughts On Love
Replies: 5
Views: 1792

Loving you

Loving you It's like feeling soft soft rain Fall on my face Loving you It's the comfort of my Heart Loving you Makes me laugh and smile at the same time It makes my heart warm, it gives me life Loving you It's all very new to me It's very good Loving you To feel your hand in mine To feel your breat...
by creative_tiger
Feb 22, 2009
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: Loving you
Replies: 8
Views: 2235

Does Love need a Reason...??

Does Love need a Reason...?? Some people never understand Once a lady when having a conversation with her lover, asked: Lady : Why do you like me..? Why do you love me? Man : I can t tell the reason.. but I really like you.. Lady : You can t even tell me the reason... how can you say you like me? H...
by creative_tiger
Feb 22, 2009
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: Does Love need a Reason...??
Replies: 23
Views: 5239

TheChoosen wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:And your point is what?


He´s collecting posts...thats all :x :x


No dear.... This if your negative thinking... i have no comments over it.

To understand my post you have to read and understand it. Its Quranic words, not a poem.
by creative_tiger
Feb 22, 2009
 
Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forums
Topic: Al Quran
Replies: 6
Views: 2466

There is a game for shooters

There is a game for shooters.

http://www.weyouth.pk/index.php/topic,4003.0.html

Its fun.... U can kill all gangster but his boss is Evil... cant kill....

Lets try...
by creative_tiger
Feb 22, 2009
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: There is a game for shooters
Replies: 2
Views: 2731

Paid games free to download

Nice games you can download and play from you PC. Hitman: Blood Money http://www.weyouth.pk/index.php?topic=3821.0 Fifa 2007 http://www.weyouth.pk/index.php?topic=3826.0 Rock Tour Tycoon (2008) http://www.weyouth.pk/index.php?topic=3825.0 Womens Murder Club http://www.weyouth.pk/index.php?topic=3538...
by creative_tiger
Feb 22, 2009
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: Paid games free to download
Replies: 2
Views: 3068

EVALUATION AND RATING

Friends we all have been together for sometime now. We all must have definitely formed some opinion about others. This game is to highlight your opinion about our member friends. PLEASE DO NOT HURT OTHERS AND ONLY USE CHOICE GIVEN TO YOU HERE. 1 .HIGHEST POSTER 2. EXTREMELY ACTIVE 3 MOST FLIRTY AND ...
by creative_tiger
Feb 22, 2009
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: EVALUATION AND RATING
Replies: 1
Views: 2434

RobbyG wrote:LOVE = S.EX S.EX SE.X SE.X SE.X SE.X

Its all I read dude...got another topic for us? :D :D


I think you are just focused on SE>X

or may be screwed by some girl.... :D
by creative_tiger
Feb 22, 2009
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: Interesting love story ( romantic pyaar ki kahani ) for you.
Replies: 5
Views: 29740

RobbyG wrote:You do know, that the netiquette rules on DF are forcing SE.X into LOVE right?

If so, we all read LOVE as the word SE.X ;)


May be you are right !!! :oops:
by creative_tiger
Feb 22, 2009
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: Does Love need a Reason...??
Replies: 23
Views: 5239

LOVE = S.EX S.EX SE.X SE.X SE.X SE.X Its all I read dude...got another topic for us? :D :D I think you are just focused on SE>X or may be screwed by some girl.... :D Than you are focussed on Love. Or in desperate need for it. Look at those numerous topics about the same :lol: Dude... dont get it se...
by creative_tiger
Feb 22, 2009
 
Forum: Dubai Romance
Topic: Interesting love story ( romantic pyaar ki kahani ) for you.
Replies: 5
Views: 29740

RobbyG wrote:Easyy just point at his head.

[img=http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/3082/shooter.th.jpg]



Oh yeah... you have done it.... GOOD

Let me try....
by creative_tiger
Feb 22, 2009
 
Forum: Dubai Games Lounge
Topic: There is a game for shooters
Replies: 2
Views: 2731


1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to advanced search

cron