Anyone Who Is Using Employment Agencies?

Topic locked
anyone who is using employment agencies? Jun 25, 2005
Hi everyone, I've contacted an employment agency about 2months ago, when I was in school, they say it will take about 1~6months to get me an interview...if anyone who used job agency, how long did it take for you to get a job? should I wait a bit more?

what is the normal procedure time for getting a job in Dubai?
do you think that using a job agency is a dumb idea?

Kim

nuthin
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: anyone who is using employment agencies? Jun 25, 2005
nuthin wrote:Hi everyone, I've contacted an employment agency about 2months ago, when I was in school, they say it will take about 1~6months to get me an interview...if anyone who used job agency, how long did it take for you to get a job? should I wait a bit more?

what is the normal procedure time for getting a job in Dubai?
do you think that using a job agency is a dumb idea?

Kim

they'll rip you off, and waste your time. check out www.gulf-news.com , classified section
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

is it true? Jun 25, 2005
Hi, thanks for your answer.
I am just curious, is it true? I mean I was just wondering if I should not hold on to my agency.
is there no one who got a job through job agencies?

hmm...that's disappointing..hope we all will get some good news..

thanks BobbieMasoner

Kim
nuthin
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: is it true? Jun 25, 2005
nuthin wrote:Hi, thanks for your answer.
I am just curious, is it true? I mean I was just wondering if I should not hold on to my agency.
is there no one who got a job through job agencies?

hmm...that's disappointing..hope we all will get some good news..

thanks BobbieMasoner

Kim

that's not the case. If nobody got jobs through agencies the agencies would have cease to exist cos nobody would bother to apply via agencies.. Agencies charge nominal fee cos they are doing a service for you by making it easier for you to find suitable jobs with their huge database of jobs and most of em have links with Human resource department of huge companies. Therefore I would suggest you to applyto agencies like Nadia and other reputable agencies.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

what are some good agencies for finding IT work in Dubai? Jul 08, 2005
I agree. I checked out one agency, Jobs in Dubai, however they charge a fee. What are some good agencies that offer free job placement to find work in Dubai? I am an Oracle DBA and want to work in Dubai.

Regards.
Ben Prusinski
mixxalot@yahoo.com
mixxalot
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai