I'm Looking For Investment Partnerships And Joint Business

Topic locked
I'm Looking For Investment Partnerships And Joint Business Jun 25, 2015
Hello ,
Hi i am a private Investor who own an N.G.O.(Non Governmental Organization) in search for possible investment opportunities to invest in, i am looking for a partner which we can do join business new or running business, I want to invest in business such as Real estate,Restaurants,malls ,electronics, wholesale / retail outlets , villas, commercial buildings ,events, commercial lands , hotels , resorts ,transportation(bus,taxi,etc) any running or starting company or business with attractive income generating goals to invest into as a partner in United Arab Emirates , Middle East entire Asia and the world in General UAE , Saudi Arabia , Iran, Bahrain, Oman,Europe,America ,etc.I have an investment capital close to US$100,000,000 (One Hundred Million United States Dollars ) ready to invest in any business no matter how small provided its of income generating value .So for more information do get back to me let discuss further and let me see if it is a business suitable and favorable to me and we will setup a meeting and meet face to face and discuss further
Regards
Mr David

nkosi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Jul 25, 2015
nkosi ,hi i have great ideas for business in UAE do please contact me on 055.9199287
urveshdeshaval
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jul 25, 2015
urveshdeshaval ,send me a message at davidnkosi13@gmail.com

--- Jul 25, 2015 ---

nkosi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: I'm Looking For Investment Partnerships And Joint Busin Jul 27, 2015
if it is african investor , do not trust. They will make u play the code/decode game of currency and tries to grab the money from you
businessinvestuae
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Aug 07, 2015
nkosi , Good day... I am running a profitable business in UAE. Please contact me on 056-6744938 to discuss nature of business and its profitability. In the meantime, please visit www.superiorimmigration.com to know about business.
superior
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 19, 2015
this guy nsme David he is freaking scammer from Africa .. prople dont be stupid deal with him.
InterPole
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I'm Looking For Investment Partnerships And Joint Busin Sep 09, 2015
thanks for informing us:)
mashalanis77
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed