VISA ASSISTANT

Topic locked
VISA ASSISTANT Nov 16, 2012
offering the cheapest price for Visa. It takes 2 to 5 days processing of Visa.

DVC143
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: VISA ASSISTANT Nov 23, 2012
Can you arrange two months. Dubai visa for me.I plan to come to Dubai to spend my holiday and also use the opportunity to do some shopping.I am a lady,a nigeria national.I work for a leading commercial bank in nigeria.if you can get this done for me,how much will the visa cost?
peepee71
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: VISA ASSISTANT Dec 10, 2012
I can arrange but u need to give me some security... that would be given by your relatives or friendz in Dubai... because without guarantee we do not process any visa.... I m working in a Tourism company.......
decentguy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Thank you very sincerely.I do not have any relative or friend in Dubai.What kind of security do you expect from me?Kindly get back to me.Thanks.
peepee71
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Actually there are many persons who came to dubai, but they dont leave the country on time... or engage in some illegal activities... so for that reason, we demand security from the applicant or from the applicant's relatives or friendz... that ensure us that the applicant when enters the country , will leave on time......
decentguy
Dubai Forum Visitor

so what is the form of security you need from me?
peepee71
Dubai Expat Wannabe

If you would be already in uae & want to apply for ur friend or relative visa, then i will demand a Bank cheque as a (security cheque), but for now u are not in uae thats y i need cash guarantee of 7000 AED (dhms)... that will be refunded to u once u will exit from the country..... i will also give you a reciept of receving that amount.....
decentguy
Dubai Forum Visitor

7000 AED is a lot of money.I do not think I can toil with that.Thank you for your time.Bye.
peepee71
Dubai Expat Wannabe

obviously 7000 AED is a big amount, but that is purely refundable... If i wont take any guarantee from you, then how i would b ensured that u will leave the country on time or does not involve in any illegal activity... 850 dhms ony. is the original fees for 30 days visa....

--- Dec 10, 2012 ---

You tell me, how you would guarantee me that you will leave country on time??

--- Dec 10, 2012 ---

Just want to clarify, that if a person is residing in UAE, then we can accept a cheque as a security but else we require some guarantee, that could be cash or anything as a security.. no prb, u take visa from me or not, just want to clarify.. thnx bye...
decentguy
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa