Need your Urgent Advice and Moral Help.
My Designation: Technical Manager, Salary 20K+
1. I was fedup with my current employeer & I resigned during my Probation Period, had given 15 Days Notice. Resignation with last working day was communicated via official email.
2. He verbally accepted and i successfully finished my term.
3. 5 Days after i left my Company, I was informed that He is not going to cancel my Visa.
4. after waiting another 3 days i filed a complaint in Labor Dept.
5. Legal advisor instructued me to Pay 1 Month Notice Salary & advised employeer to cancel my Visa.
6. Both Parties agreed & signed infront of Legal Advisor in Labor Department.
7. Its now 15 Days since the decision was given by Labor Department, Employeer is not ready to cancel my Visa nor Releasing my Passport.
8. I visited Labor Department 5 Times but they called Employeer to come labor and explain why he is not obeying the Labor Judgement. Employeer never appeared.
9. I am daily basis going to Labor Department and following up but nothing is proceeding.
I am really fedup with situation now and dont know what to do. Legal Advisor Says They Cannot cancel my Visa untill you pay him, and Employeer is not ready to take the money.
Feeling helpless .