Personal Trainer For Mauy Thai Kickboxing Wanted

Topic locked
Personal Trainer for Mauy Thai Kickboxing Wanted Feb 22, 2009
Does anyone know of a personal trainer for Mauy Thai. I live in the Arabian Ranches so want somewhere fairly close.

There used to be a guy at Top Sports in Al Quoz by the name of Zak but he no longer works there. If anyone knows if he is still in Dubai please let me know.

toscar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Feb 22, 2009
There is one guy near defense intersection on SZR. He does groups and personal training. I doubt there will be anyone out there near AR.
Otherwise check the net, there are several guys who are offering their services, I am not sure about their qualification.
However, one Thai teacher in Bur Dubai I know, is qualified but works for the Colosseum. Contact them and ask for the teacher in Muay Thai kick boxing
to set up classes with you. BTW the location is easy to find and to park.
One of the few places in Dubai with no construction and easy parking.
macjul
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 07, 2009
Hi there
I have been training mauy thai for the last three years in the uk and have recently moved to dubai. I have started training people over here on a one on one basis, I am currently staying burj residences where I have use of indoor facilities. Most of my training is pad work, tecnique and fitness, if your interested please contact me on 0552834926
kharis
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

May 10, 2009
search al noon sports - the shop that sells all martial arts equipments, they can help you find someone who can train you . here's the number: 04-3966645.
shanemcgyver
Dubai Forum User

Re: Personal Trainer for Mauy Thai Kickboxing Wanted Dec 26, 2009
Hi Toscar, I know one Filipino who teaches kickboxing (free style) and he is really good, i used to train with him when I was in Dubai,I am now in Uk and continued training here but believe me man, this filipino style is a very effective free style kickboxing that you can use even facing a muay thai practicioner... he's an ex-kickboxer with experiences both in the ring /fighting arena as well as in the streets in Southern Philippines, I sometimes use his technique in sparring and I kick some ass. he is a very very good trainer who is not yelling but will be just your friend and mentor. call his number 050-6983213, he can train you in your own home without counting the hours you spend per session, but he really loves to teach, so go ahead man, try him. hope you will enjoy training with him. train hard...fight easy!
shanemcgyver
Dubai Forum User

Re: Personal Trainer for Mauy Thai Kickboxing Wanted Oct 05, 2010
Give Anthony a call on 050 3543660
He is a personal trainer and I know he gives kickboxing sessions
Jess1403
Dubai Forum User

Re: Personal Trainer For Mauy Thai Kickboxing Wanted Jun 29, 2013
For training kick boxing & and muay thai and boxing in Almroouja Rotana hotel Dubai Shek Zayed Road Monday Wednesday at 7.30 pm Friday 05.00 pm call 0509635956 &0528342855, kids, adult & Male, Female hurry to start with us
captain / Mostafa
m1234
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Personal Trainer for Mauy Thai Kickboxing Wanted Aug 20, 2013
For Muay Thai tuitions or personal training you can call Jay. He just moved to Dubai and lives in Al Barsha. He has 15 years experience teaching and fighting (over 80 fights) Check his webiste for more details and call this number if interested, 0505692075, he is very pro and a really cool guy!
Elvik59
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Personal Trainer For Mauy Thai Kickboxing Wanted Feb 18, 2015
Hey guys anyone looking for MMA Clothing in Dubai please visit my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/alinz26
Prices are less then half of the shops and 100% Authentic clothing.
alinz
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Sports ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Sports Forum