Why A Man Would Dredge A Woman To Not Give Anymore News Afte

Topic locked
Why a man would dredge a woman to not give anymore news afte Jun 29, 2009
I have met a guy who did his best to have me. He phoned me and text me to see me again and after few time no news….no answer…

So I guess that he is not interested anymore… But why he doesn’t tell me something? ‘ Sorry I don’t fancy you’ would be ok, I could so pass to something else!

Why somebody can be so mean to someone ? Is he playing or he is a coward ?

Thanks for lighting me and answering my question.

DivineMaisDangereuse
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 29, 2009
Every man has rejection phobia. I think post a few attempts not getting any response from you was a huge blow to his vanity. It like a low blow! It really hurts!
Why don't you try contacting him? A little communication should dispel all ur doubts.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 29, 2009
Sorry I am French I didn’t get all what you’ve said…

What did you mean by ‘rejection phobia’ or ‘I think post a few attempts not getting any response from you was a huge blow to his vanity’

I tried to contact him few times but he doesn’t answer. I feel fooled and stupid…
DivineMaisDangereuse
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 29, 2009
Damn I learned French for bout 10 years, Can't remember a word now!

What I meant was maybe this guy thought you did'nt like him, so he backed off.
Or maybe it's a game he's playing, first he'll call you endlessly. Then he stops, hoping you'd call. And so on and so forth.

If he's still not answering ur calls then maybe something came up? Simply mean and thoughtless on his part.

Do keep us posted on how this turns out, you have me all curious now!

Let's Play :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 29, 2009
I just think he played with me, that was mean…

Just want to know why men can be so awful with girls ?

Why are so curious now? What game you want to play ?
DivineMaisDangereuse
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 29, 2009
Wow this guy certainly had you interested.
I don't think all men are awful with girls....

He just phoned and texted you. And then he did'nt reply to ur calls, what's so mean in that? He didn't ditch you on a date or sumtin rit?

Why don't u send him a message, ask him to meet you somewhere and then wait for a response! I'm sure he'll respond to that Positively or Negatively!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 29, 2009
I phoned him, he answer once and said ‘I can’t hear you’ and then hang up, after that, no answer, I texted him, no answer…Phoning or writing to him again would be persecution.

No answer for nearly 2 weeks how do you call that ?
DivineMaisDangereuse
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 29, 2009
Guys do that sort of thing. Just ignore him and forget about him, not worth your time.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 29, 2009
Thanks for your answers :)
DivineMaisDangereuse
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 29, 2009
Get over it!!! He's just not that into you. (did I really say that??)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 29, 2009
it is because of one out of 2 reasons:

1. maybe he was interested in you. if he was not interested in you he wouldn’t call or texting you, his attempts failed so he felt you are wasting his time and for sure nobody wants to feel rejected, so to keep his dignity he moved on and seems hooked up with another woman.

2. he was playing not that into you and you decode his calls as he want to make a relationship with you or something like that.

Actually as I can understand from your post that you didn’t give him enough attention, and he felt rejected !!

what you have to do now:

you just can not change the situation for whatever reason! :? if you continuing calling him you will get desperate because of failed attempts. just move on don’t waste your time, many men out there deserve you. :P by the time, you will forget him, so why not forgetting him by now ! look, if any man does not answer your calls immediately break up with him , spend your time in what makes you happy and don’t look after who is not looking after you. :D

Good Luck :)
Kissy
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 29, 2009
Kissy wrote:it is because of one out of 2 reasons:

1. maybe he was interested in you. if he was not interested in you he wouldn’t call or texting you, his attempts failed so he felt you are wasting his time and for sure nobody wants to feel rejected, so to keep his dignity he moved on and seems hooked up with another woman.

2. he was playing not that into you and you decode his calls as he want to make a relationship with you or something like that.

Actually as I can understand from your post that you didn’t give him enough attention, and he felt rejected !!

what you have to do now:

you just can not change the situation for whatever reason! :? if you continuing calling him you will get desperate because of failed attempts. just move on don’t waste your time, many men out there deserve you. :P by the time, you will forget him, so why not forgetting him by now ! look, if any man does not answer your calls immediately break up with him , spend your time in what makes you happy and don’t look after who is not looking after you. :D

Good Luck :)

Wow you know quite a lot :wink:
Masterofreality
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 29, 2009
DivineMaisDangereuse wrote:I phoned him, he answer once and said ‘I can’t hear you’ and then hang up, after that, no answer, I texted him, no answer…Phoning or writing to him again would be persecution.

No answer for nearly 2 weeks how do you call that ?

He sounds like an asshole - forget him.
nachovx
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 29, 2009
Hun don't forget him. Get right back at him. Ur French (the ultimate symbol of fantasy) sure you can find out a way to do so!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 30, 2009
Wow, I didn’t expect as many answers ! :wink:

Well I gave him attention, I always answered his calls and I was phoning him.

Yesterday he phoned me twice but I didn’t saw his calls, so I call him back. He told me ‘sorry that I didn’t phone you but I am a very busy man’…’Maybe I would be free Thursday’…

What do I have to think about that ? ‘Maybe’ ? If he was really interested he would phone me more often even if he is very busy wouldn’t he ?

Yes a probably must forget him, but the problem is that it’s very rare for me to have a fancy like this one with somebody, it wont be easy to forgive about him…

Is he playing a silly game, is he not ? :?

I don’t know how I must react ! :?
DivineMaisDangereuse
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 30, 2009
Move on
Guardasil
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2009
Dont take it as a burden - just have fun: meet him on thirsday, enjoy the time spent together - it's simple - he has alot of problems to solve at work - do not add to it. It's different with men: work will always be th first priority for very many of them - better not to try to take it's place - U won't succeed, but will lose him. U seem to be giving up on him. Why? He can only be some part of Ur life, not whole of it: so have our own routine and let him have his own. If he is a workaholic - it's incurable. let him see U like what he is, not what U expect from him. Eventually it will develop in something certain: either u two are together or not. :wink: Just enjoy it, and Ull have no regrets if it doesn't work out :roll:
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 02, 2009
Well I have learned that he already has a girlfriend… I wonder why he dredged me then…
I am heartbroken…I feel stupid…Used…
Best think is to get drunk tonight! :D
Thank you for all your advices.

By the way, why can’t a read my message if I didn’t wrote 10 posts ?
DivineMaisDangereuse
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 02, 2009
Ur a very sensitive person DivineMaise....

Anywaz all I can say is take care and have fun with drinks!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance