What Would You Do?

Topic locked
what would you do? Aug 10, 2005
what would you do if your girl for eight years refuses to marry you?

cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 10, 2005
Find out why?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 11, 2005
cut your losses already and start over.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Aug 11, 2005
8 years! I'd be asking the question why it took you so long to ask?

From a girls point of view, after 8 years together my view point would be if it ain't broke why fix it!

Maybe she feels that after so long, what difference is that piece of paper going to make to the two of you. Some people just aren't the marrying kind.

It's silly for someone to say about ending the relationship, the two of you have invested all this time so far.

But for goodness sake don't pressure her, just sit and talk. Is marriage really right for the both of you? If you've had a great loving relationship all this time, what difference is marriage going to make to you.

These are all questions you both have to answer together.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 11, 2005
I have been through the same situation. Have been with my girl for around 4 years, 2 of them here in Dubai and she was against marriage.. like Chocoholic said, she is not the marriage type.. plus she was afraid that after doing it I will change.

All you need to do is (if u guys are 100 sure that u are made for each other) to sit and talk about it, make her feel confortable and secure, emphasising on how this will make you guys be more like a family.

I did that and it worked.. we're tying the knots very soon.. :wink:
rameczek
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 11, 2005
marriage... i have thought of that so many times

walking towards the altar and exchanging vows seems pretty romantic. plust the image of wearing that dream wedding gown added by the special effect, so-called motif, really drives every women fantisize that event to happen in their life. maybe u can try luring her with that?

but if she doesnt feel like marrying at the moment, then dont push it... im sure when a "baby" comes into the picture, she will change her mind.
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

re: Aug 11, 2005
well for me i will keep on trying for reason that 8 damn years isn't easy to forget and having eight years of staying together both in good and bad times is a very good start to get married but an idea of having a "baby" is agood idea,may be will change her mind, like what Ms. Panaghoy said. :D
SKY
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 11, 2005
its all over now...thanks for suggetions
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 12, 2005
cadmus wrote:its all over now...thanks for suggetions

Sorry to hear that man.... Say to yourself that everything in life happens for a reason. Have faith in God and in yourself and everything will work out of the better. You'll see :wink:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 12, 2005
cadmus wrote:its all over now...thanks for suggetions

hey dude ,,, what do you mean by over ??? is it that you gave up ??? well, if its so ,, then allow me to say ,, that she was right to refuse the marriage idea !!!!!!!! if you mean that she broke up with you after you asked for marriage then its another thing . although , 8 years are hard for a girl to forget ,, :wink:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 12, 2005
marriage refusal .... yes ...

1) ask her why ??? cause she might have a perfectly logical excuse .. NOT YET ... like career ... or she has some un finished obligations to her family ... or she just needed time ..if thats the case .. if you love her ... so then give her the time she needs...

2) but if the problem is ... she doesnt want to marry you in a way that shes ready to break up with you ... then ask her again the reason ... cause it was 8 years ... then your damn entitled for that reason .... and what ever reason she gives ... understand and respect such ... and offer a final reconciliation ... and try to work things out ..... but if she refuse to give it another tryt then ... let her go ... cause it wont do you no good to make her take yo0u back when she wont... see man ladies ... all you have to do is give them time ... if they want to fly let them .... and if they come back ... then its meant to be .... thats what i think ... but dont wait too long though ..... it always feels good to tell a guirl who turned her back at you to these words ... when you already find a new chick "Im sorry ... you are just too late .but for whats worth ... i did wait.... but i just couldnt wait this long ... im sorry " (again only say these words ... honestly ... cause if you say it with out meaning it ... then your a moron ... hahahaha)

cheers .....
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 13, 2005
its not her fault...her parents are against our getting married...she feels she cant go against her parents...so she dropped it...noone is on the wrong side...its all about religion....
~~
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 13, 2005
cadmus wrote:its not her fault...her parents are against our getting married...she feels she cant go against her parents...so she dropped it...noone is on the wrong side...its all about religion....
~~

oh... i see its always sad to hear such .... ask liban he might help you ...
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 14, 2005
How can I help?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 14, 2005
OMG - Sorry to say but this stuff really ticks me off.

Who are you marrying her or her parents, religion, race whatever has nothing to do with two people falling in love and wanting to be with each other.

I hate to say it, but if she choses her religion and parents over you then she wasn't for you in the first place, I think it's actually very selfish of her, if she had no intention of the relationship lasting then she should have backed out a long time ago.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 14, 2005
Liban wrote:How can I help?

i thought you can refer them to sniper420 :lol: :lol: :lol:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 15, 2005
You should be thanking your lucky stars that you didnt ruin your life by getting married...........ewwwww!
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 15, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:You should be thanking your lucky stars that you didnt ruin your life by getting married...........ewwwww!

hahahaahahah right on
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 15, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:

Sniper420 seems to have died and been reincarnated into jackpot77 who vanished after we discovered his true identity... I think that avenue is finished...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 15, 2005
cadmus wrote:its not her fault...her parents are against our getting married...she feels she cant go against her parents...so she dropped it...noone is on the wrong side...its all about religion....
~~

thats sad... i think its really a problem.
i mean for couples who are deeply in-love yet both having different belief and very loyal to each faith, how will u deal with that?

i mean its not easy to disobey your parents and turn your back to all the things that is known to you since birth.

if u think that she's worth fighting for then please get her.
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 16, 2005
Nothing helps you get over old pu$$y, like some new pu$$y!!!
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 16, 2005
are you always like this?
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 16, 2005
Liban wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:

Sniper420 seems to have died and been reincarnated into jackpot77 who vanished after we discovered his true identity... I think that avenue is finished...

!!! VANISHED !!! well i dont care much about who u call sniper !! but when i see that u r still not getting it , it just made me laugh !!
son !! when i knew that u have some understanding problems, i simply decided that replying to u would be a waste of time!! money is not a big deal it comes and goes !! but time is !!
unlike u , i have time for my job and time for entertaining myself (going out, not stuckin myself to my computer's chair) and some time for internet surfing !! which is chating with friends, replying to posts, ignoring stupid posts !!
i guess i said enough, but what i just wrote wasnt for u LIBAN whateva (bcz the READ,UNDESTAND then COMMENT theory is not applicable at ur case) which made u win a comfortable place at my ignore list, i simply replied cz others would read it too !!

Peace OUT !!!
JackPot77
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 16, 2005
I see you are still a small, frustrated gaylord with a small banana... Oh sniper420 (jackpot77), you are so gay....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 17, 2005
Liban wrote:I see you are still a small, frustrated gaylord with a small banana... Oh sniper420 (jackpot77), you are so gay....

sorry cant help it if u think that im sniper !! say what eva i dont care much ! but i do care not to spoil others forums just for the sake of commenting... Sorry CADMUS for what eva is happening here !! but them post fcukers just force u to take action!!!

2nd of all !!! how childish of u to have such an avatar in your profile !! if u want to say that u smoke weed !! dont relate kids to it !! fcuk now adays ppl are trying to follow Michael jackson's steps in child abuse :P (though they say he is innocent) .. how sick it look u dont know !! since i know and others know ur lack of understanding and missevaluation of things !! i guess its normal for u ha :p !! DAMN !! what a moron !!
plus i dont want to spoil this forum and shift it to a non sense club

Well i just simply dont know whats ur problem with me !! but i find it very interesting that u r talking to me as if u know me !!! i just dont want to spoil the flow of this post bcz of your weird reseaons and ideas related to me !! i would simply ignore what eva u say !!
find a hobbie or something seriously ... u better get a new life !! what eva u r doing is a waste of time not for u cz probably u r a guy with no time value !! but others do !!

Peace Out !!
JackPot77
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 17, 2005
Whatever you say sniper420 (jackpot77).... The more you spew your crap the dumber you come out... So say what you want as long as it helps you sleep better a night - beside your gay partner...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 22, 2005
JackPot77 wrote:
Liban wrote:I see you are still a small, frustrated gaylord with a small banana... Oh sniper420 (jackpot77), you are so gay....

sorry cant help it if u think that im sniper !! say what eva i dont care much ! but i do care not to spoil others forums just for the sake of commenting... Sorry CADMUS for what eva is happening here !! but them post fcukers just force u to take action!!!

2nd of all !!! how childish of u to have such an avatar in your profile !! if u want to say that u smoke weed !! dont relate kids to it !! fcuk now adays ppl are trying to follow Michael jackson's steps in child abuse :P (though they say he is innocent) .. how sick it look u dont know !! since i know and others know ur lack of understanding and missevaluation of things !! i guess its normal for u ha :p !! DAMN !! what a moron !!
plus i dont want to spoil this forum and shift it to a non sense club

Well i just simply dont know whats ur problem with me !! but i find it very interesting that u r talking to me as if u know me !!! i just dont want to spoil the flow of this post bcz of your weird reseaons and ideas related to me !! i would simply ignore what eva u say !!
find a hobbie or something seriously ... u better get a new life !! what eva u r doing is a waste of time not for u cz probably u r a guy with no time value !! but others do !!

Peace Out !!

wow !!!! if you are sniper !!! im impressed you can now write 3 paragraphs ... while the longest peace of post garbage you wrote was roughly 30 words and they neededserious gramtic overhaul !!!

guys wait i think we should cool down on jackpot i mean .... this post was way too smart for sniper420 ...... and even by the way he types its diff..

and sniper is simply a gay .... where this person obviously is not !!!!

hes a gay with time value ...

3 hours short time (hand) === 10 DH
3 hours short time (oral) === 13 DH
3 Hours short time (anal) === 15 DH
additional 1 DH for Powder
additional 2 DH for Lotion
gadget rental 4 DH

too bad sniper isnt here he could have been your costumer

anyway ... do you like lil children like sniper ??
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 22, 2005
Well one things for sure, all those claims that sniper goaded you into confrontation (ie; 'sniper started it!') are all bogus...coz he's not even around anymore and it seems you guys can't get enough of him! Liban even tracks down long dead threads where sniper had the last word in order to reply to them...sigh you must really miss him
Nik
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 22, 2005
Because I know he is on this list still.... He has moved to Dubai and I really think he is reincarnated into Jackpot77.... They both have cat avatars...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 22, 2005
ok i admit i do miss sniper420 ..... anyway liban whats the roots of this liban vs. sniper rivalry anyway ......?
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance