What Is F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P

Topic locked
what is F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P Dec 24, 2006
> F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P.
>
> F is for Fun............That friends share when they are together.
>
> R is for Reliability....A true friend is someone that you can always rely on.
>
> I is for Interest.......Someone who is genuinely interested in you, your fears, joys, and life.
>
> E is for Energy.........They pick you up when you are down, and give you the energy to go on and believe in yourself.
>
> N is for Nothing........Nothing is ever too much, no matter what time it is, night or day.
>
> D is for Distance.......Although the miles may separate you, a true friend is never far away.
>
> S is for Secrets........Your feelings and personal/private thoughts that you can only share with a friend.
>
> H is for Happiness......The way I feel when we are together.
>
> I is for Inseparable....I is for Inseparable....Through good times and bad, tears and laughter. A friend will always be there for you.
>
> P is for Perfect........The friendship that you and I share. You make normal days into special days.

> Turn my tears of sorrow into tears of laughter. My world is a brighter place due to the friendship and love that we share.

wishmaster
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 24, 2006
just out of curiousity..do you have ANYTHING original to say??? :evil:
pixie 32
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 25, 2006
LOL

good 1

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 25, 2006
LOL

good 1

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Re: what is F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P Dec 25, 2006
wishmaster wrote:> F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P.
>
>
>
> I is for Interest.......Someone who is genuinely interested in you, your fears, joys, and life.
>
> E is for Energy.........They pick you up when you are down, and give you the energy to go on and believe in yourself.
>
> N is for Nothing........Nothing is ever too much, no matter what time it is, night or day.
>
> D is for Distance.......Although the miles may separate you, a true friend is never far away.
>
> S is for Secrets........Your feelings and personal/private thoughts that you can only share with a friend.
>
>
> I is for Inseparable....I is for Inseparable....Through good times and bad, tears and laughter. A friend will always be there for you.
>
> P is for Perfect........The friendship that you and I share. You make normal days into special days.

> Turn my tears of sorrow into tears of laughter. My world is a brighter place due to the friendship and love that we share.

just for your knowledge: we all get cheesy fwd emails dude!!
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

hmm Dec 25, 2006
i hate such emails....sigh!
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 26, 2006
now a days originals r faaaaar seeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

try to b ur self dude
Abyss
Dubai Forum User

Dec 26, 2006
Something when any girl gets to know the other online is an Arab. She carefully determines: “…but let’s be clear on one thing, friendship doesn’t mean to quickly have sex!”

Hehehe :(
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Re: what is F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P Dec 31, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
wishmaster wrote:> F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

just for your knowledge: we all get cheesy fwd emails dude!!

Thanks for your acknowledgment
wishmaster
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 03, 2007
Yeah looks like your copying it in your email. This are forwarded type of email maybe you can edit it first so that they can say it was your own idea. =)
pitbulero
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 03, 2007
pitbulero wrote:Yeah looks like your copying it in your email. This are forwarded type of email maybe you can edit it first so that they can say it was your own idea. =)

i am not only sharing my views but i am also sharing something i like and i dunt think so anything wrong about it.
If some1 is sending me something nice i luv to share it with others? tell me if i am wrong or tell me if this forum dosent allow this?
wishmaster
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 03, 2007
>Your free to post it - but it does not retract from the fact > that most find it a load of cheesy pap sprinkled and garnished with lameness. > In the same way that my grandma likes pictures of little kittens playing with a piece of wool > The only difference is she does not post to DF
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Jan 04, 2007
wishmaster wrote:
pitbulero wrote:Yeah looks like your copying it in your email. This are forwarded type of email maybe you can edit it first so that they can say it was your own idea. =)

i am not only sharing my views but i am also sharing something i like and i dunt think so anything wrong about it.
If some1 is sending me something nice i luv to share it with others? tell me if i am wrong or tell me if this forum dosent allow this?

If your a frequent user of the net you will receive one of those forwarded message. Well theres nothing wrong in sharing but it's more fun reading the thread made originally by the forum member.

Peace yo!! :lol:
pitbulero
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance