Whatt's Ajami?

scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 21, 2006
local orginally from iran/with iranian roots
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 21, 2006
melon22 wrote:hi mR wonder or wonderfull.

I teach you very easy way to get girlfriends(S=more than one) It is a tip for you. that is what I did, you know girls likes flowers and they like to say to them you are amazing . don't say your are beautifull. do you know why, coz alot of lozers they are using this word. anyway let go to the lesson.

you have to sell flowers. buy some flowers and go to the malls -restaurant-cafe-cinema's. talk to the girls, in nice way, don,t ask them for relationship, only ask them for flowers. and listen to them.if they are wrong still say ohhh you are right, try sitdown with them and make conversation with them. after taht they tell you all the story from there heart. when they tell you the story's just listen. that is what the girls want. they want someone listen to them,when they tell you all kind of story from bouttom of the heart, than it is time to chatch the fish.so you have try everyday. if you try everyday 50 girls, i,m sure you get one fish. but if you want more, you should sell more flowers, also your english get much better. coz you learn from a nice girls.

try this one. I tried, I got golden fish, good luck

how about melon u teach each other english :D that way melon u ll get wot u always wanted n da poor matey who doesnt know english that well will get wot he always wanted :D awwww u 2 were made for each other a match made in heaven :D

by da way u sure it was a golden fish n not some melons ;)

i luv ur story instead of flowers do u go aaround with a HUGE teddy bear that says i luv u :D

melon do u shop from karama shopping complex aswell :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

hi bushra Dec 21, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
scarlet wrote:^^ She gets one hot National man to learn the secrets of under the dish dash

unless he is a bedouin guy or a ajami guy he has low chances of being hot...unless hes a sheikh...then he will be fantastic.

but options one (bedouin) and three (sheikh) are out cuz he would mostlikely know english perfectly. so he could be 3jami if he is hot....ahvale schmoo jigaram :wink:

hi bushra>>>
nice to say that you are good at saying (Ajmi) for me . i dont know more about ajami or bloshi >>> i AM ( shiekh babe ) so dont worry >>> most of g-f who i know ,cant speak english well . SO THAT I AM ASKING FOR
THANK S FOR ALL REPLIES bye bye
wonder
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: hi bushra Dec 22, 2006
wonder wrote:
bushra21 wrote:
scarlet wrote:^^ She gets one hot National man to learn the secrets of under the dish dash

unless he is a bedouin guy or a ajami guy he has low chances of being hot...unless hes a sheikh...then he will be fantastic.

but options one (bedouin) and three (sheikh) are out cuz he would mostlikely know english perfectly. so he could be 3jami if he is hot....ahvale schmoo jigaram :wink:

hi bushra>>>
nice to say that you are good at saying (Ajmi) for me . i dont know more about ajami or bloshi >>> i AM ( shiekh babe ) so dont worry >>> most of g-f who i know ,cant speak english well . SO THAT I AM ASKING FOR

you're a sheikh....from where?

also, no offense jamal, but please do not compare the 3eyam to the belush...:D

what i can't understand is if you are a sheikh how can you not speak english well....doesn't make sense to me.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

WTF!? Dec 23, 2006
hi mR wonder or wonderfull.

I teach you very easy way to get girlfriends(S=more than one) It is a tip for you. that is what I did, you know girls likes flowers and they like to say to them you are amazing . don't say your are beautifull. do you know why, coz alot of lozers they are using this word. anyway let go to the lesson.

you have to sell flowers. buy some flowers and go to the malls -restaurant-cafe-cinema's. talk to the girls, in nice way, don,t ask them for relationship, only ask them for flowers. and listen to them.if they are wrong still say ohhh you are right, try sitdown with them and make conversation with them. after taht they tell you all the story from there heart. when they tell you the story's just listen. that is what the girls want. they want someone listen to them,when they tell you all kind of story from bouttom of the heart, than it is time to chatch the fish.so you have try everyday. if you try everyday 50 girls, i,m sure you get one fish. but if you want more, you should sell more flowers, also your english get much better. coz you learn from a nice girls.

try this one. I tried, I got golden fish, good luck

Mate you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Its aholes like you that make finding a nice trusting girl so difficult for us normal guys. P.S. I don't believe a word of your story no girl in this day and age would be stupid enough to fall for such an obvious steaming pile of ****

In short, GROW UP! Start acting like a man and maybe a girl will be interested in you for you, instead of trying to trick her. Better yet try not acting like a man and actually grow into one, huh?
john_smith_scot
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 27, 2006
ohh my god (wonder )wat r u doing ..shame on u ..see now every1 will think that locals r losers..and they r ????? :lol:
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 27, 2006
naruto wrote:ohh my god (wonder )wat r u doing ..shame on u ..see now every1 will think that locals r losers..and they r ????? :lol:

:lol:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: i want to find girl freind who can learn me good engish Dec 29, 2006
wonder wrote:hi every body...... i have not bad engilsh ....but i need to try learning more much better....... i want girlfreind coz(i dont have g-f )
i am uae local from AbudhaBi 24 years old
no important the shape ....... country....age
but good english
contact me......

Your next topic will be

" i want to find a girl friend who can teach me how to lose virginity in 5 working days " :P

in order to communicate wid girl friend , you do not need to speak english , you can only use your mouth :) . If u ever watch play boy TV , you hear music or sound or eastern european language :P .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: hi bushra Dec 29, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
wonder wrote:
bushra21 wrote:

hi bushra>>>

you're a sheikh....from where?

also, no offense jamal, but please do not compare the 3eyam to the belush...:D

what i can't understand is if you are a sheikh how can you not speak english well....doesn't make sense to me.

hi Bush-Ra
i cant say more .... about me .... cuz still .... i dunno .... what mean of ajami or bloushi ....can you?

send prvt.
wonder
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance