How To Propose A Girl

Topic locked
Mar 09, 2006
There are only two type of girls, beautiful and very beautiful...

my standard of beauty is quite high :p i only see cute indian girls in Hindi movie . I dont mind brown but i dont like dark color.

waise even this girl is very nice...it's just that you have'nt met her....so you dont know her...she is not at all battamiz....what do you expect a girl to do when someone behaves like a stalker!

if i was stalker atleast she culd show us that she was decent. She abused me .....i dont think nice girls like to write naked abusive langauge.

You only know about a person when he or she is angry . I was jst pondering if most of the indian girls behave like that when are angry?

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 09, 2006
you know HP...gone are the days when a stalker says something and girl will not do anything...so i think its okie if she did that....
i dont know if most of the girls in India do that or not but if they dont, then they shud start it soon...if girls in pakistan dont do that too then they need to start it
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 09, 2006
aww thanksss - Keneli, arnie, cad, choco & Yshimy for standin up for me.

:D
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 09, 2006
cadmus wrote:you know HP...gone are the days when a stalker says something and girl will not do anything...so i think its okie if she did that....
i dont know if most of the girls in India do that or not but if they dont, then they shud start it soon...if girls in pakistan dont do that too then they need to start it

hahaha are u scoring some points here? .....apperciate it :P .... well if i wanted to abuse her , i had more vocabulary of abusive language :P .....
i didnt even insult her (without abusing) , you know i culd do it and i do believe i can do it better than anyone else :P .......

But again .....i dont understand how come indian girls use naked language ....there is something we call decency ...... so there must be the difference between a person ,who brought up on foot path in Bombay and a person who was groomed in decent and educated environment :P

whenever i feel i crossed the limit or i insulted someone ,i always offer my appology ,no matter if he or she is arnigang , choco , major pain ,siper or someone else. :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 09, 2006
oh its okie...have'nt you heard about my chivalrous nature from gab :oops:

by the way people dont use cad, you know wht it means...name is cadmus
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 09, 2006
hahaha are u scoring some points here? .....apperciate it .... well if i wanted to abuse her , i had more vocabulary of abusive language .....

HP i dont need to score point over neone....and its good you did'nt do it...you have that much of decency....

But again .....i dont understand how come indian girls use naked language ....there is something we call decency ...... so there must be the difference between a person ,who brought up on foot path in Bombay and a person who was groomed in decent and educated environment

Now dont behave like male chuvanist pig...noone likes getting irritated...i think everyone knows here that was a joke you started....but there is a very thin line between joking and irritating someone....i dont think you would mind abusing someone who is just intolerable for you...so why shud'nt she...just coz she is girl?

whenever i feel i crossed the limit or i insulted someone ,i always offer my appology ,no matter if he or she is arnigang , choco , major pain ,siper or someone else.

i know that and i really appreciate that...thats why i have always supported you...i think there are people here more offensive and rude than you...
you know even a person with peanut size intellect would understand when he is offending a girl..she did post a message that its enough stop it now...if you dont understand than there is some issue....

neway i think the thread is going too far...so leave it....
tumahare pass knumb ke gaane hain kya main dhoondne ki koshish kar raha tha....you are a pakistani so u might be having it...send me if you have :)
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 09, 2006
Now dont behave like male chuvanist pig...noone likes getting irritated...i think everyone knows here that was a joke you started....but there is a very thin line between joking and irritating someone....i dont think you would mind abusing someone who is just intolerable for you...so why shud'nt she...just coz she is girl?

I wouldnt abuse someone if someone abuse me. If a donkey hit me or a
B(i)tch bark at me ,i wouldt hit or bark at them.....if i do then what would be the difference between me and a donkey or a b(i)tch :wink: .....

How many times liban and major pain abused me ? Have u seen abusing me ,even in fight club? :roll:

i know that and i really appreciate that...thats why i have always supported you...i think there are people here more offensive and rude than you...

u are always cute :P

you know even a person with peanut size intellect would understand when he is offending a girl..she did post a message that its enough stop it now...if you dont understand than there is some issue....

If you want to judge the character of a man give him the power and if u want to judge a girl , offend her and she will show her real face :wink:

tumahare pass knumb ke gaane hain kya main dhoondne ki koshish kar raha tha....you are a pakistani so u might be having it...send me if you have :)

knumb ? who is kunmb , never heart it ..... i only listen to indian old songs or punjabi bangara songs :P ......when arnigang dies , i ll play muhammad Rafi :P
i think u are talking about song ?

anyhow i stop discussing and talking about her and this case , who cares :P lets get over it and talk something else........ :wink:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 09, 2006
Knumb is not a song...its an underground band in pakistan...amazing music...but i dont think you in to that if you like bhangra music....
neways good we stoped it here....

gnight...over and out
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 09, 2006
cadmus wrote:Knumb is not a song...its an underground band in pakistan...amazing music...but i dont think you in to that if you like bhangra music....
neways good we stoped it here....

gnight...over and out

man , i never heard it but check it here

http://www.muziq.net/

what is the name of indoor cricket club on Jebel ali freezone ,i remember i played for a team during indoor matches. I let our team to win in all macthes. It was nice party . :P ......

when i come to dubai ,you can introduce me any decent ,fair face indian gal :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 09, 2006
yshimy wrote:How come EJ didn't reply??

Scenario 1) She is offended
2) She think she better stay away from Pervs
3) She is still thinking about it
4) She is in her Honeymoon with HP...

I think.....

yeah u were right yshimy she stays away from pervs like HP and keeps coming back like yoyo....... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: how to propose a girl Apr 26, 2006
Before the proposal don’t think about marriage. To drive a car you should have a car first. Give a Red rose express it in formal way because I think girls are soft.
mffiro
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 21, 2006
ross392 wrote:1. do u know her?
if NO, get a life looser!
if YES go to 2.

2. does she loves u?
if NO why the hell are you proposing to her? u know what will happen!
if YES it doesnt matter how u propose but why are you doing it?

3. For Money, Lust or Love?
Money - go for it y not! money buys everything my friend! If my advise work PM me and give me some ok!
Lust - if u c her & think about p<3n, don't! shell get old one day and all will be lost!
Love - cant comment on that coz ur heart will lead d way, all d way my man!

If all of the above. lucky you, just kneel down hold her hand and give her the finger err i mean the ring for her finger :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ur so crazy
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 21, 2006
stop it people , i am backed-off.............................dont contribute to this topic ...............!!

There are lot of tears in eyes , even sniper replied to this topic. Although sniper has died but his soul is still wandering over " Dubai Romance " forum. :cry: .....

Now the angel must be processing your record by using SQL or Oracle databses :cry: ........I forgive ya , if ya ever wrote something bad about me . May God give ya the right place so that you can snip the hot chicks in paradise ........ameen.........
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance