This Is A Question For The GUYS :)

Topic locked
This is a question for the GUYS :) Mar 25, 2008
Hi educated, funny, handsome guys :D

well i was wondering today: ( and this question included the whole male gender: i was just teasing with the intro :lol: )

What type of girl will you most want to be with:

A - cute ( nice )
B - bitchy ( treats you like sh** )

answer: .....

ciaozzz :wink:

cutielb
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 25, 2008
Why? You looking for a boyfriend?
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

tough one! Mar 25, 2008
I've got a feeling that u belong to the second category.

I've got the Asian plague if u know what I mean! are u in for Arabs!
masrisy
Dubai Forum User

Mar 25, 2008
If I want to have a long term relationship... I prefer a regular looking girl but cute and smart... more than a sexy bitchy babe...

those girls are good to hang out with and to have hot nights with... :twisted:

there is a book called "WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES" a must read for any girl... search amazon and read the reviews. :)
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 25, 2008
For a second there I thought you were asking us what type of girl we would like to be =/

Anyway, definitely cute. Why the hell would I want to be a low self-esteem retard who lets his girl push him around. Two b!tches in a relationship doesn't work.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

no no MC :) Mar 25, 2008
I thank all for replying to my cheesy question ( well bored at work ) ( although sinking with a lot of projects ) ( but ) ( but ) ( but )...

coming back to MC and your reply, wow it really took a lot of gutts to admit reality.. i have to say that your post made me laugh the most hihi
cutielb
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 25, 2008
the best scenario is the "ugly duckling" syndrome .. this girl grew up not looking so good .. so she turned out to be a nice girl, but then when she got to college or even after .. she started taking care of herself and looking good.. so you get a combination of good looking and nice ! :)
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 25, 2008
MaaaD wrote:the best scenario is the "ugly duckling" syndrome .. this girl grew up not looking so good .. so she turned out to be a nice girl, but then when she got to college or even after .. she started taking care of herself and looking good.. so you get a combination of good looking and nice ! :)

do you want the truth...

this girl will turn from a cute to a b!tch... I am a victim of this kind of girls :violent1:

it ended breaking up with her after 4years of a relationship!!!!
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 25, 2008
I know this is one for the guys.... I am Not speaking about myself here, but you do get them girls who are really cute whilst out with your mates and parents but a complete Bi*ch behind closed doors. Uh huh
little_miss_sunshine
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 25, 2008
option A, most definitely. lol.

doesnt really matter if they are cute or not, what matters is the ability to talk to each other very comfortably, and enjoying spending time with her. haha
losttheplot
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 25, 2008
I need a girl with no strings attached!! Doesnt matter if she is cute or bitchy. As long as the female gives me my space it's aight!!

Bitchy females rarely come in looks as per my experience and cute females can be also bitchy so u never know what to expect. hehe yeah sure if she wanna come on to me who can stop that hehe!! :twisted:

As long as music lives in this planet U dont need to bother about it. Been single all my life and plan to stay that way!! Let see what life has in store for me. Maybe a box of chocolates like Forrest Gump!!
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 25, 2008
little_miss_sunshine wrote:I know this is one for the guys.... I am Not speaking about myself here, but you do get them girls who are really cute whilst out with your mates and parents but a complete Bi*ch behind closed doors. Uh huh

are you this type of girls :twisted:
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Re: This is a question for the GUYS :) Mar 25, 2008
cutielb wrote:Hi educated, funny, handsome guys :D

well i was wondering today: ( and this question included the whole male gender: i was just teasing with the intro :lol: )

A - cute ( nice )

Sage og Onion writes in his private book" 3 days and 3 nights in Russia" about the type of girls. In short , girl shuld be decent but not decent in bed :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: This is a question for the GUYS :) Mar 26, 2008
HP wrote:

A - cute ( nice )

Sage og Onion writes in his private book" 3 days and 3 nights in Russia" about the type of girls. In short , girl shuld be decent but not decent in bed :oops:

HP I would kindly request that you leave me out of your mindless ravings. You know absolutely nothing about me.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 26, 2008
quatroporte wrote:If I want to have a long term relationship... I prefer a regular looking girl but cute and smart... more than a sexy bitchy babe...

those girls are good to hang out with and to have hot nights with... :twisted:

there is a book called "WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES" a must read for any girl... search amazon and read the reviews. :)

As I recall correctly, Oxford dictionary defines cute as UGLY but adorable!
What is cuteness anyway :shock:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

well well well... Mar 26, 2008
i post this question one day and all this hiihih, well about the "cuteness" it is hard to define as it not about being ugly only as it could be also beautiful but funny, cares about her man too much sometimes more than herself...the princess type is the type that cares about herself first putting the man on a secondary level.
cutielb
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 26, 2008
This should help:

cute /kyut/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kyoot] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, cut·er, cut·est, adverb, noun
–adjective 1. attractive, esp. in a dainty way; pleasingly pretty: a cute child; a cute little apartment.
2. affectedly or mincingly pretty or clever; precious: The child has acquired some intolerably cute mannerisms.
3. mentally keen; clever; shrewd.
–adverb 4. Informal. in a cute, charming, or amusing way; cutely: In this type of movie the boy and girl always meet cute.
–noun 5. the cutes, Informal. self-consciously cute mannerisms or appeal; affected coyness: The young actress has a bad case of the cutes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1615–25; aph. var. of acute]

—Related forms
cutely, adverb
cuteness, noun
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This cute (kyōōt) Pronunciation Key
adj. cut·er, cut·est

Delightfully pretty or dainty.
Obviously contrived to charm; precious: "[He] mugs so ferociously he kills the humor—it's an insufferably cute performance" (David Ansen).
Shrewd; clever.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 26, 2008
quatroporte wrote:
little_miss_sunshine wrote:I know this is one for the guys.... I am Not speaking about myself here, but you do get them girls who are really cute whilst out with your mates and parents but a complete Bi*ch behind closed doors. Uh huh

Depends which ex you ask innit :roll:
little_miss_sunshine
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 26, 2008
little_miss_sunshine wrote:
quatroporte wrote:

hmm... so I understand that you sometimes *become" that kind of girl depending on the type of guy you are dating :!:

after my bad experience, the moment I meet a girl and I find her b!tchy... I just run away...

believe it or not... when my girl left me... she told me I am too perfect for her!?!!? I think am not the guy anymore who will accommodate her new b!chy style
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2008
quatroporte wrote:
quatroporte wrote:

hmm... so I understand that you sometimes *become" that kind of girl depending on the type of guy you are dating :!: poor guys :roll:

Actually nope, i was being sarcastic.

I am me. Some people will bring out the worst in me, some people bring out the best and vice versa.

Treat people the way you like to be treated is my moto.

Does that clarify what you were asking? :)
little_miss_sunshine
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 26, 2008
Treat people the way you like to be treated is my moto.

you have my respect... :angel10:
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Re: This is a question for the GUYS :) Mar 31, 2008

A - cute ( nice )

rather be with a camel
you can ride them everywere
they give you milk
they dont princess and nag
and you can let your friends ride them too
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 31, 2008
i like bitc hy
studstar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: no no MC :) Apr 01, 2008
sss
guest999

Re: no no MC :) Apr 01, 2008
ssss
guest999

Re: well well well... Apr 01, 2008
cutielb wrote:i post this question one day and all this hiihih, well about the "cuteness" it is hard to define as it not about being ugly only as it could be also beautiful but funny, cares about her man too much sometimes more than herself...the princess type is the type that cares about herself first putting the man on a secondary level.

how about the one that is knocked out unconcious and being taken advantage of?

i like those ones the best heheehee
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 21, 2008
after my bad experience, the moment I meet a girl and I find her b!tchy... I just run away...

believe it or not... when my girl left me... she told me I am too perfect for her!?!!? I think am not the guy anymore who will accommodate her new b!chy style[/quote]

same story here quatroporte
even im scared of the bitchy girls now coz of the immense pain the 1st one caused.. waz 17 n innocent bck then.

now im just plain scared..
decent ones fer me plz :!:
Bunnu
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 21, 2008
I like that question and I would like to answer it too
I think I will go for someone cute and bitchy
That s the type thats gonna rock your life of course I want her to be friendly as well but if she wants to be bitchy then she can do that later when no one is watching

Watch "MY SASSY GIRL" its the best korean romantic movie
deadlife
Dubai Forums Talker

May 04, 2008
It depends on the situation, sometimes cute and some times bitchy!!! I would like to have both
rajlishsnair
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 05, 2008
I prefer nice!
sammyj
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance