Seeking Alternative Means To Find A Girlfriend

Topic locked
Seeking alternative means to find a girlfriend Apr 06, 2006
Is cyberspace a good place to look? We've all heard of love stories sprung from this place. I like to try my luck. I guess it allows us more to communicate things we can't usually say in person. This might be a reason why some relationships work out that started from this place. What do you think?

Torvalds
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Seeking alternative means to find a girlfriend Apr 06, 2006
Torvalds wrote:Is cyberspace a good place to look? We've all heard of love stories sprung from this place. I like to try my luck. I guess it allows us more to communicate things we can't usually say in person. This might be a reason why some relationships work out that started from this place. What do you think?

Not here sunshine! Have a look at the other posts, you will see it is populated by a bunch of sad old roue's and perverts! Like me!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 06, 2006
oi DK

you didnt mention Moi

arniegang

Apr 06, 2006
arniegang wrote:oi DK

you didnt mention Moi

Purely out of deep respect and in deference to my elders and superiors of course! Not only that, you are capable of labelling yourself!

Smarm!!

8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Seeking alternative means to find a girlfriend Apr 06, 2006
Torvalds wrote:Is cyberspace a good place to look? We've all heard of love stories sprung from this place. I like to try my luck. I guess it allows us more to communicate things we can't usually say in person. This might be a reason why some relationships work out that started from this place. What do you think?

I am in love with someone from DubaiForums. But she doesnt give a damn about me. I always make it hard for her to like me :roll:

i am not decent like fayz habibi
I am not smart like liban
I dont wear white coffin like Liban
i dont have artifical intelligence like Arnie
I dont have money like ahmed dust bin
I dont have car like mad
I am not white like choco
I dont have brain like sniper
i dont sell cement on e-bay
:roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 06, 2006
i have a sneaky suspicion you are not far behind moi re age

:wink: :wink:
arniegang

Apr 06, 2006
arniegang wrote:i have a sneaky suspicion you are not far behind moi re age

daddy !! are u visiting me in DK in this summer? i miss u :cry: .If you take easy jet , it takes an hour from london.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 06, 2006

I am slightly older than my teeth!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Apr 06, 2006
HP wrote:

daddy !! are u visiting me in DK in this summer? i miss u :cry: .If you take easy jet , it takes an hour from london.

HP where theres a will, theres a way my son
arniegang

Apr 07, 2006
arniegang wrote:
HP wrote:

HP where theres a will, theres a way my son

so i will come to u daddy ...................in dubai or in UK? last summer i spent in dubai. Everyday i used to look at sky in order to search for piece of cloud .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 07, 2006
HP

i will gladly meet up for a drink if you are over dubai in summer or if you nip over to London
arniegang

Re: Seeking alternative means to find a girlfriend Apr 07, 2006
HP wrote:

I am in love with someone from DubaiForums. But she doesnt give a damn about me. I always make it hard for her to like me :roll:

i am not decent like fayz habibi
I am not smart like liban
I dont wear white coffin like Liban
i dont have artifical intelligence like Arnie
I dont have money like ahmed dust bin
I dont have car like mad
I am not white like choco
I dont have brain like sniper
i dont sell cement on e-bay
:roll:

so funny hp!

anyways, about the girl, if she doesnt like you, find other girl hahhahha
chariza
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Seeking alternative means to find a girlfriend Apr 07, 2006

NO! cyberspace is not a good place to look coz you dont know whom you are dealing with.

anyways, ive done that before, been inlove with an australian guy, whom ive meet in net, he is good, witty, good sense of humor, but then after a month he is not really the man whom i really wanted coz he wanted me to do something i dont want to...you know guys :shock:

i refuse it. He dump me :x for that reason alone :shock: a shock on my side coz i feel something for him

its over now, got to let go hahahah
chariza
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 07, 2006
Internet dating = bad idea (full stop)
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 07, 2006
Thats me n you feked then DK

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

Apr 07, 2006
U and DK were planning a man on man session arnie???

I didnt know you swung both ways boys? :?

:wink: :wink: :wink:
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 07, 2006
my "swinging" days are over

arniegang

Apr 07, 2006
:cry:
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 07, 2006
arniegang wrote:HP

i will gladly meet up for a drink if you are over dubai in summer or if you nip over to London

i am planning to visit Pakistan after summer . I will try to book a seat via Dubai . I will come to you with Eastern Jewel :wink: . May be you can help me in getting married wid her :cry:

I will let ya know when i visit London nxt time .... :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 08, 2006
irish vanessa wrote:U and DK were planning a man on man session arnie???

I didnt know you swung both ways boys? :?

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Huh????

I may wear a set of long flowing robes, but there is a large 'No Entry' sign on the back!!!

:shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Seeking alternative means to find a girlfriend Apr 08, 2006

irish vanessa wrote:Internet dating = bad idea (full stop)

I`d not be such categorical. I`ve met nice people this way. Internet is a good mean to make an acquaintance, primarily if you have a stable chance to continue it “live” very soon. But be ready that “misrepresentation” from both sides may discover itself a banal lie when you meet face to face.
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Douce`Amere wrote:

I`d not be such categorical. I`ve met nice people this way. Internet is a good mean to make an acquaintance, primarily if you have a stable chance to continue it “live” very soon. But be ready that “misrepresentation” from both sides may discover itself a banal lie when you meet face to face.

Tell us more!

Have you had good experiences when you met with someone for the first time based on their cyber personality...or bad?

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dubai Knight wrote:
Douce`Amere wrote:

Tell us more!

Have you had good experiences when you met with someone for the first time based on their cyber personality...or bad?

Knight

:)

It wasn`t good or bad, I`d rather say it was an absolutely ordinary thing to discover that "kyber personality" you knew is a real one. I cought a feeling "You are so much the person I talked to & knew! ...but same time the brand new one". The new impression I`ve been lost untill the moment of meeting just fill the portrait to be complete.

PS We shouldn`t let the bad experience make us cellus & cynical, & miss the real beauty in our livez
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 09, 2006
But how did the 'real' person match up to the 'cyber' one?

How often have you listened to a radio DJ and really like the sense of humour and the music they play. You get an impression of that person in your mind that, when you see them or even meet them for the first time is...a disillusion?

They never seem to match up to your mental ideal?

Knight
Dubai Knight

Apr 09, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:But how did the 'real' person match up to the 'cyber' one?

How often have you listened to a radio DJ and really like the sense of humour and the music they play. You get an impression of that person in your mind that, when you see them or even meet them for the first time is...a disillusion?

They never seem to match up to your mental ideal?

Knight

It`s a matter of false expectations, & here beware of yourself!
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Seeking alternative means to find a girlfriend Apr 09, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
Douce`Amere wrote:

Tell us more!

Knight

what ever happened to real relationships? I mean when u actualy sense and feel and see the person ...are we so afraid to reveal ourselves or to break a nail or a heart?
Go there experiment ,enjoy real people real feelings real relationship ..get hurt ,cry ,love and be REAL ....
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance