N/A

Topic locked
N/A Mar 25, 2008
N/A

vk101

Re: Romantic Restaurants for a Hopeless Romantic Mar 25, 2008
you can drop your date at my home and take her away after few hours .

wid luv
:oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 26, 2008
hopeless...

you might find what you're looking for at the very extreme end of the Cornyish.
freza
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2008
good resturants I reccomend...

park hyatt - terrace or the French restaurant (i forgot the name) right on the creek and my ex-girl used to melt when we are there.

Cuccina at Courtyard Marriott in the Green community - its an Italian and the theme in that area is very Greek

the J.W. Steak house ~ this is fine dining

if you fancy buffets ~
Al Muna restaurant at Mina A’ Salam next to Madinat Jumierah
or
Bamboo Lagoon at J.W. Marriott
or
Spice island at Renaissance dubai
or
Al Dawar in Hyatt Regency

the above restaurants were used to by my favorite when I used to be with my ex-girl i consider them great food and great to dating a girl

as for pricing, call them or search the web...

good luck with each other
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2008
Since you mentioned price is an issue, what range is consider within your budget. Anything relatively good in Dubai will not be cheap.

Park Hyatt really has nice embience. Quatroporte the restaurant you are refering to is called Traiteur. I have always wanted to try that but havent got the chance. I like the Thai Kitchen and the Terrace Bar.

Back to vk101, considering you want somewhere closer to safa, how about Shakespeare Restaurant? where the Baskin Robbins is on Al Wasl Road. I have never dine there but it looks quiet and dim. I was told the scone there is good (!!)

Otherwise check out the Italian restaurant at Rydes Hotel. Ground floor. Food there is good.
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2008
ohh I forgot to add

Bateaux Dubai – Luxury Cruise on the Creek
http://www.jebelali-international.com/properties/bateaux_dubai/vessel/overview.html

this cruse will make your girl go breathless.. its AED 300/p

dim light, soft music, cruising on the creek in a fine boat.. what a place
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:Since you mentioned price is an issue, what range is consider within your budget. Anything relatively good in Dubai will not be cheap.

BabyDoll is correct... I can tell you that the average for all the above restaurants I mentioned is AED +/- 200 per person.
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2008
Go to Latino House. Both ambiance and wont disappoint.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2008
quatroporte did you really recommend the guy take his date to a buffett ?

I recommend Tagine in Royal Mirage .. Moroccan food and reasonable prices and great ambiance.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2008
Concord wrote:Go to Latino House. Both ambiance and wont disappoint.

I need to check that place out .. Concord did you try the new mexican restaurant in Meridian Mina Seyahi ? Maya's i think ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2008
I think the perfect place for you would be the 4 Season Golf Club in Dubai Festival City. Quiet, classy and great atmosphere if you just wanna relax. And it's actually surprisingly cheap, meals are 30 - 50, drinks are 10 -20, desert is 25 - 40. Basically the whole date should cost only about AED 200 - 250, that may be too cheap hehe.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 26, 2008
MC wrote:I think the perfect place for you would be the 4 Season Golf Club in Dubai Festival City. Quiet, classy and great atmosphere if you just wanna relax. And it's actually surprisingly cheap, meals are 30 - 50, drinks are 10 -20, desert is 25 - 40. Basically the whole date should cost only about AED 200 - 250, that may be too cheap hehe.

Wow you dine outside of McDonalds???? Didnt think that was possible :lol:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2008
definitely - Park Hyatt ....
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2008
MaaaD wrote:quatroporte did you really recommend the guy take his date to a buffet ?

I recommend Tagine in Royal Mirage .. Moroccan food and reasonable prices and great ambiance.

yeah... buffet sounds stupid :lol: .... and cmon don't make it sound I recommended those cheap buffets... however the places I recommended used to be my ex-gf and I favorite... :oops:
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:
MC wrote:I think the perfect place for you would be the 4 Season Golf Club in Dubai Festival City. Quiet, classy and great atmosphere if you just wanna relax. And it's actually surprisingly cheap, meals are 30 - 50, drinks are 10 -20, desert is 25 - 40. Basically the whole date should cost only about AED 200 - 250, that may be too cheap hehe.

Wow you dine outside of McDonalds???? Didnt think that was possible :lol:

What yeah, err I mean Mc Donalds!! Take her to Mc Donalds, how can I forget taht?! It's like uber cheap and perfectly romantic!
And if you decide to go to the 4 Seasons though, a romantic thing to do would be to take her for a nice walk on the golf course...then push her in one of the ponds! Aww she would love it...She would be running after you all over the place trying to bite and scratch...So romantic. After that make sure you walk her to the cab, otherwise she may get angry.

There...How's that? :P
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 26, 2008
MC wrote:What yeah, err I mean Mc Donalds!! Take her to Mc Donalds, how can I forget taht?! It's like uber cheap and perfectly romantic!
And if you decide to go to the 4 Seasons though, a romantic thing to do would be to take her for a nice walk on the golf course...then push her in one of the ponds! Aww she would love it...She would be running after you all over the place trying to bite and scratch...So romantic. After that make sure you walk her to the cab, otherwise she may get angry.

Are you Indian?
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2008
MC wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:
MC wrote:I
What yeah, err I mean Mc Donalds!! Take her to Mc Donalds, how can I forget taht?! It's like uber cheap and perfectly romantic!

very sad ....
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2008
MC wrote:What yeah, err I mean Mc Donalds!! Take her to Mc Donalds, how can I forget taht?! It's like uber cheap and perfectly romantic!

I dig you mate..its kinda Flinstone style......it turns out to be a romantic comedy.... :D :D Cool......
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 26, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:

Are you Indian?

hahahah oh now I actually have an image in my head!

But no I'm not :P
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 26, 2008
By the way one need not be in an expensive place to be romantic....romance has ntohing to do with how you spend....but by the thoughts behind it....a walk in the park could be one.....stroll in the marina....sunset watching....
:wink: :D
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 26, 2008
reviewer wrote:

I dig you mate..its kinda Flinstone style......it turns out to be a romantic comedy.... :D :D Cool......

That's a great idea!! Dress up like the Flintstones...club and all, you've got a truly romantic vision.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 26, 2008
MC wrote:
reviewer wrote:

That's a great idea!! Dress up like the Flintstones...club and all, you've got a truly romantic vision.

Who said one needs lots of monees to be romantic.... :P
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 27, 2008
MaaaD wrote:
Concord wrote:Go to Latino House. Both ambiance and wont disappoint.

I need to check that place out .. Concord did you try the new mexican restaurant in Meridian Mina Seyahi ? Maya's i think ?

No. I've tried "mexican" food at two places in dubai (at the Marina and Tia Maria or something) and they both royaly sucked. In fact the one at the Marina was uneatable (is that a word?)...

I'm not trying another "mexican" restarurant in dubai...

A great mexican restaurant would be a gold mine in dubai...ummm, got any money to invest? We could go to mexico and bring a crew (can you get them sponsors?)... let me know..
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 31, 2008
set up a dinner table in the house nex to the bed , get some candles , roses , movie maybe, handcuff , sex toys ,condoms , lubes and all

cook something yourself , play some dumb chessy music , make sure you havve lots of wine and all , if you can get some roachas(date rape drug) in her food that be great too...

you save money , you can have sex rigth away after dinner and you can get drunk without haveing to worry about driving or getting arrested

good luck
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance