Playing Naughty Keeps U Young

Topic locked
Playing naughty keeps u young Jan 19, 2009
I feel tht when we talk abt being naughty...it doesn't mean to be unfaithful but ...infact it means.. to spice up ur life with sm extra....

I know sm of my very close relatives who r like over 40 but still very joyous personalities....i asked them the secret and they told me tht ....
Dont always play by rules...
Hmmm
so...do u ppl AGREE?

daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Playing naughty keeps u young Jan 19, 2009
daisy wrote:I feel tht when we talk abt being naughty...it doesn't mean to be unfaithful but ...infact it means.. to spice up ur life with sm extra....

I know sm of my very close relatives who r like over 40 but still very joyous personalities....i asked them the secret and they told me tht ....
Hmmm
so...do u ppl AGREE?

100%

8)
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Playing naughty keeps u young Jan 24, 2009
daisy wrote:I feel tht when we talk abt being naughty...it doesn't mean to be unfaithful but ...infact it means.. to spice up ur life with sm extra....

Hmmm
so...do u ppl AGREE?

Well if you allow the same rule for the one you love, to go and be naughty and off course not being faithful, then I say its fine.

For me personally I would kill her .......... ;) why because am so possessive about her and she is only mine :wink:
dubai1970
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 24, 2009
What are the rules? I don't follow nobodies rules, and even if I was to make my own then sure i'd break them now and then..
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 24, 2009
I wish someone would talk naughty to me - just talking in English would be great.
firewiretom
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 25, 2009
firewiretom wrote:I wish someone would talk naughty to me - just talking in English would be great.

wow...even talkin naughty can make u on fire?

:lol:
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 25, 2009
Steady on people.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 25, 2009
Just take a look at me...I am actually 345 years old!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 25, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:Just take a look at me...I am actually 345 years old!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

no need to look at u....ur comments r showin off ur age.. :wink:
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 25, 2009
So are yours! :wink:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 25, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:So are yours! :wink:

thx for being so forth comin one on DB....

have i ans u or u feel it as a duty to comment??
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 25, 2009
Well if I could actually understand what you were going on about, I might be able to comment.

Are you talking about cheating, swinging, adverturous fun or talking dirty?

Could be anyone of the above.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 25, 2009
All of this.........and dirty dancing
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 25, 2009
Cheating is never a good thing, why be with someone in the first place if you're just going to go behind their back. Might as well be single.

Swinging - whatever floats your boat, works for many people, not for others, needs a whole lot of trust in that scenario.

Adventurous play - lots of fun, role play is always great as is a bit of experimentation and fantasy play.

Dirty talk - who doesn't like that?!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 25, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Cheating is never a good thing, why be with someone in the first place if you're just going to go behind their back. Might as well be single.

Swinging - whatever floats your boat, works for many people, not for others, needs a whole lot of trust in that scenario.

Adventurous play - lots of fun, role play is always great as is a bit of experimentation and fantasy play.

Hmmmmmmmm
u surely r experinced.. :roll:
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 25, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Cheating is never a good thing, why be with someone in the first place if you're just going to go behind their back. Might as well be single.

SHHHHHHHH!!!!

Don't wake the troll!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 25, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:

SHHHHHHHH!!!!

Don't wake the troll!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight

yea :lol: :lol: :lol:
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 25, 2009
So which one is it 'dear' that you were talking about in the first place! Do tell enquiring minds want to know.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 25, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:So which one is it 'dear' that you were talking about in the first place! Do tell enquiring minds want to know.

I am talking about a breath of fresh air... :wink: no rules

Now it is upto an indivisual that what is naughty for him/her.
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 25, 2009
Oh so you don't have an opinion then?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 25, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Oh so you don't have an opinion then?

Are you always like this or with me you show your true colors????? :roll:

Read the post carefully and then tell me that what is naughty and do you agree or not...big sis..i respect you because of the age factor and your experince but it doesn't make you more wise.... :!:
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 25, 2009
I just thought the thread starter would actually have an opinion on the matter.

No need to throw your toys out the pram and have a temper tantrum now is there. :roll:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Naughty business - Jan 25, 2009
I think to truely feel the depth of a relationship then you must be fully involved. To this end who can you be sexually teasing, and thats what it is with someone else.

You should get the tease and more within the relationship.. If you are not in a relationship then its fine to tease and flirt heavily......
firewiretom
Dubai Expat Wannabe

hi Jan 25, 2009
well well well.
its a great feeling to talk naughty with the one you love. but talking with strangers. does that feel cool for you ladies??? It never gives a good impression about the girl for us. it makes her sooooo easy to get her to a drink, then ....etc.
howdy

Re: hi Jan 26, 2009
howdy wrote:well well well.
its a great feeling to talk naughty with the one you love. but talking with strangers. does that feel cool for you ladies??? It never gives a good impression about the girl for us. it makes her sooooo easy to get her to a drink, then ....etc.

As i have to explain it again that its not about cheating or some thing like that....
playing naughty isn't just talkin naughty......

as some of us show that they are more experienced ......didn't even got to the point...

I said that dont play by the rules means that....

1. why is it tht sm couples wait for proper occasions and places to show their love and have to do it by the rules....?

2. surprise your loved one with some thing extra ordinary and unexpectable .....to keep him/her feel always treasured and special....

3. Is it for only youngsters to put their hand in the back pocket of their beloved????

4. Dont always show your composed side in the public when expressing your love....

5. Be sporty and adventurous in terms of love...not ...all the time sentimental type....

I want to know that how many of you agree with it....

so i think most of you might be a bit clear about this thread and if not then....
Its again my fault...
or as sm of you said ...i have no opinion abt it :D
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 26, 2009
Aside from the sarcastic comments and stating the obvious, cheers for the input - finally.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 26, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Aside from the sarcastic comments and stating the obvious, cheers for the input - finally.

:lol: :wink:
Plz never take it personally...i will try not to be too much sarcastic...hmmmm.
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 04, 2009
lovely post. very true and very important. it will keep you young, healthy, better looking and fresh mentally. trust me this is very true
DubaiInformationSite
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 04, 2009
agreed, it's great and refreshing daisy, and yes, for over 40's as well as under, sure...but be careful about the 'public' bit, we are in the UAE!! Respect for local culture has gone to the dogs in the last few years, it's a shame I reckon.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 07, 2009
Speedhump wrote:agreed, it's great and refreshing daisy, and yes, for over 40's as well as under, sure...but be careful about the 'public' bit, we are in the UAE!! Respect for local culture has gone to the dogs in the last few years, it's a shame I reckon.

I agree on that cultural thing but we have to accept that over all through out the world a drastic change is taking place and affecting everyone.....

we feel insecure in our lives,,,with partners,,,,pretends to be happy and infact we r like hell from inside,,,,,,,,,

and this makes live even more hard,,,

so lighten it up sm times one had to break the rules.
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance