Local Girls Marry Foreigners

  • Reply
local girls marry foreigners Nov 18, 2005
hi guys and girls

im local girl who is so in love with such wonderful man from europe but our problem that we can't marry because he is non local and laws here said any local girl who marry foreigner lose her citizenship and passport which i know so mean stupid and unfair law..even that he is muslim it still not possible so please anyone know anything that can help please reply

God bless you

:cry:

friend4you
Dubai Forum Visitor
Posts: 12
Location: Dubai

  • Reply
Nov 20, 2005
set ur priorities...him or the passport?? and u'll know wat 2 do.
algren
Dubai Forums Member
User avatar
Posts: 29

  • Reply
Nov 21, 2005
ofcourse him but the point is with or without passport it still difficult unless we move to another country...besides if we were lucky and marry here and they took my passport then its better to leave anyway cause living here is not easy..we won't even own 100% house and our kids will need more money for the school and health insurance.. its so complicated
friend4you
Dubai Forum Visitor
Posts: 12
Location: Dubai

  • Reply
Nov 21, 2005
well I have a friend who is non-local but married a local girl. He is a national now. I guess he or she has to renounce the citizenship.

Well I wll think 101 times to marry local girl with 10 bros. Damn they will treat u like a dog!. :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot
Posts: 3723
Location: On Mother Earth with love

  • Reply
Nov 21, 2005
Here's a question. If they take away your passport, how are you supposed to leave the country?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005
User avatar
Posts: 12829

  • Reply
Nov 21, 2005
i will leave first then i will marry :wink:
friend4you
Dubai Forum Visitor
Posts: 12
Location: Dubai

  • Reply
Nov 21, 2005
sniper420
i think you ar wrong not all locals the same and not all people of your country are angels..i don't care what you think but i never treat any one like a dog..you can ask my bf if you want..
friend4you
Dubai Forum Visitor
Posts: 12
Location: Dubai

  • Reply
Nov 22, 2005
Well I wll think 101 times to marry local girl with 10 bros. Damn they will treat u like a dog!. :lol:[/quote]

whats wrong , u r sniffer Dog ,what else do u expect ;P.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight
Posts: 2675
Location: Pakistan

  • Reply
Nov 22, 2005
friend4you wrote:sniper420
i think you ar wrong not all locals the same and not all people of your country are angels..i don't care what you think but i never treat any one like a dog..you can ask my bf if you want..


why do u love him ,whats special in him........whats wrong in me ,and fayz habibi ( blusing wink).
HP
Dubai Forums Knight
Posts: 2675
Location: Pakistan

  • Reply
Nov 22, 2005
:oops: can't describe my love of life in words..he is my angel
friend4you
Dubai Forum Visitor
Posts: 12
Location: Dubai

  • Reply
Nov 23, 2005
okay okay stop right here..this conversation is getting to sweet and cute...where is jamal when u need him!!!!???
can we in any way pull this conversation into fight club???
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict
User avatar
Posts: 212
Location: Denmark

  • Reply
Nov 23, 2005
friend4you wrote::oops: can't describe my love of life in words..he is my angel


i tried so many times but i culdnt fall in love . My love always get expire after 5 working days ;(.

What i suppose to do ,how can i fall in love wid a gal? the damn things is that when i look at another gal ,i forget the first one :(.

I love cheating gals , it gives me more pleasure than having s(e)x in high school (everyone desire).
HP
Dubai Forums Knight
Posts: 2675
Location: Pakistan

  • Reply
Nov 23, 2005
Pass the puke bucket!!!!!

It's already in Fightclub!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005
User avatar
Posts: 12829

  • Reply
Nov 29, 2005
friend4you wrote:sniper420
i think you ar wrong not all locals the same and not all people of your country are angels..i don't care what you think but i never treat any one like a dog..you can ask my bf if you want..


Well i was talking about ur bros and papas. I know local "houris" are kind and compasstionate. :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot
Posts: 3723
Location: On Mother Earth with love

  • Reply
ya Feb 06, 2006
u mentioned about 100% property, if you leave loose your nationality marry in another country and can buy propety there then cant you get the residance visa actually thats a topic i wanna put to the general section of the forum.
boostah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast
User avatar
Posts: 66

  • Reply
Feb 20, 2006
wow
prishtina
UAE, Dubai Forum starter
Posts: 1
Location: prishtina

  • Reply
Feb 21, 2006
aaah yes...but tht is a fair rule...i mean come on ...u cant expect to reside in 2 places and own property in both places
romance
Dubai Forums Member
Posts: 31

  • Reply
I hear ya! Feb 24, 2006
Awww, *Big Hug* friend4you...I somewhat know how you must feel..I am also Emiratie, and much to the dismay of my grandparents and father, have no intentions of marrying an Emiratie man. Simply because I do now want my future daughters to go through the torture of knowing that their government will not allow them to marry who they choose.

I agree that the best thing to do is to leave the country, get married and try to get citizenship of wherever your husband is from.

BTW, how did your family respond to your fiancee? If you don't mind me asking, is he Muslim, or did he convert for you?

Good luck!
ViolentFemme
Dubai Forum Visitor
Posts: 13

  • Reply
Mar 16, 2006
can u not marry the guy somewhere else? and just keep it a secret? or just let him be a BF for now.
vanillashake
Dubai Forums Member
Posts: 25
Location: Mabuhay!

  • Reply
Re: local girls marry foreigners Apr 26, 2006
Ok fine as there is a say that says “sometimes if you’re badly need of something you have to sacrifice something. (Love or Citizen) It’s up to you pray the god hold his hand runaway from the hell there is a heaven in need of you. I will be waiting for your wedding invitation.
mffiro
Dubai Forum Visitor
User avatar
Posts: 11
Location: Dubai

  • Reply
May 14, 2006
Whats up with all this local women and marriage? Ive been hearing this in the news and papers as well. Are there many un-married local women running for grabs? :D
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper
Posts: 481
Location: Dubai

  • Reply
May 15, 2006
i have seen some beautiful local women but many are of Iranian descent .......interested to see some of them marrying foreigners
hashman
Dubai Forums Frequenter
Posts: 108

  • Reply
May 15, 2006
hashman wrote:i have seen some beautiful local women but many are of Iranian descent .......interested to see some of them marrying foreigners


I also know this local girl whose also iranian decent, shez absolutely Gorgeous.
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper
Posts: 481
Location: Dubai

  • Reply
world of idiots May 18, 2006
my situations is somehow different, but still has to do with marriage between citizens of different countries. im european, my bf tunisian. he will get his masters degree in july and follow me in dubai, where ill be going hopefully in a few weeks. so we cannot get married before going there. and in europe for starters we would only live together like sooooo many other couples. but, we ll have to do it illegally in dubai. which i dont give a damn about, but he will. so we will probably get married. and guess what? even though im 27, ill need a paper from my dad allowing me this marriage....come on!! :roll:
why can t we just be left alone with our own decisions? i mean even genetically is good for nations to mingle-u know to refresh the blood. and i guess mother nature know better whats good that all the stupid rules and laws that people make.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers
User avatar
Posts: 1594

  • Reply
Re: world of idiots May 18, 2006
raidah wrote:my situations is somehow different, but still has to do with marriage between citizens of different countries. im european, my bf tunisian. he will get his masters degree in july and follow me in dubai, where ill be going hopefully in a few weeks. so we cannot get married before going there. and in europe for starters we would only live together like sooooo many other couples. but, we ll have to do it illegally in dubai. which i dont give a damn about, but he will. so we will probably get married. and guess what? even though im 27, ill need a paper from my dad allowing me this marriage....come on!! :roll:
why can t we just be left alone with our own decisions? i mean even genetically is good for nations to mingle-u know to refresh the blood. and i guess mother nature know better whats good that all the stupid rules and laws that people make.

u go girl! follow ur heart. best of luck and all the joy in the world! keep us posted! :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran
User avatar
Posts: 1426
Location: another planet :))

  • Reply
May 23, 2006
ok .. good news .. now local girls can marry foreign men .. but you will have to get the permission from the court! they will not take away the passport and the kids CAN have UAE passports as well .. :lol:
Unresolved
Dubai Expat Wannabe
User avatar
Posts: 5

  • Reply
bala couture May 24, 2006
please visit to our web site....

www.balacouture.com
bala couture
UAE, Dubai Forum starter
Posts: 1
Location: turkey

  • Reply
Re: world of idiots Jun 09, 2006
raidah wrote:my situations is somehow different, but still has to do with marriage between citizens of different countries. im european, my bf tunisian. he will get his masters degree in july and follow me in dubai, where ill be going hopefully in a few weeks. so we cannot get married before going there. and in europe for starters we would only live together like sooooo many other couples. but, we ll have to do it illegally in dubai. which i dont give a damn about, but he will. so we will probably get married. and guess what? even though im 27, ill need a paper from my dad allowing me this marriage....come on!! :roll:
why can t we just be left alone with our own decisions? i mean even genetically is good for nations to mingle-u know to refresh the blood. and i guess mother nature know better whats good that all the stupid rules and laws that people make.


Raidah I am kind of in the same situation as you ...I am just wondering how its been working out for you and what you plan on doing?
leelola
Dubai Forums Enthusiast
User avatar
Posts: 85
Location: Soon to be Dubai!

  • Reply
Jun 10, 2006
Unresolved wrote:ok .. good news .. now local girls can marry foreign men .. but you will have to get the permission from the court! they will not take away the passport and the kids CAN have UAE passports as well .. :lol:

Presumably a court wouldn't give permission for you to marry a non-muslim though?? And what about the husband, would they be given the permanent right to reside in the UAE??
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU
User avatar
Posts: 2023
Location: Mansfield, UK

  • Reply
Re: local girls marry foreigners Jun 26, 2006
friend4you wrote:hi guys and girls

im local girl who is so in love with such wonderful man from europe but our problem that we can't marry because he is non local and laws here said any local girl who marry foreigner lose her citizenship and passport which i know so mean stupid and unfair law..even that he is muslim it still not possible so please anyone know anything that can help please reply

God bless you

:cry:


ana adree b this law ! they did this 3ashan there some ppl do this to do business's hnee fe Uae . so i guess this is bettter to keep tribes stick weya each other ;) .. inshalah ull not mad @ me bs :D

nice to meet u ssssiiiisssss
swandiave
Dubai Expat Wannabe
User avatar
Posts: 8
Location: Dubai-UAE

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance


cron