An Introspection...

Topic locked
An Introspection... Apr 26, 2006
when all the old threads get stale like the chewing gum turning bland..and most of us check out for something new here.. its time for some introspection..

is there an apparant lack of romance in our lives that makes us visit this romance forum so often to get some kind of vicarious satisfaction talking about the subject..

i am sure, a busy lifestyle with good workload in the office and regular social outings in the evenings wouldnt allow most of us to spend so much time here..

i am sure there would be people defending themselves here...but would like u all to put down your thoughts..

:)

ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 27, 2006
I like to read and contribute in the Romance forum because it is a refreshing change and it is a common subject to talk about - unlike the Politics and Religion forum. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 29, 2006
it's a pretty good way to express opinions concerning matters about romance and love...to say your own insights and getting comments about them...it helps to put your own life in the proper perspective.
saracen
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 29, 2006
Its also a good way for guys to find out how girls think (it is still a total mystery, even to them!) and also for girls to find if men think of anything at all...apart from secs!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: An Introspection... May 02, 2006
ajoy wrote:when all the old threads get stale like the chewing gum turning bland..and most of us check out for something new here.. its time for some introspection..

is there an apparant lack of romance in our lives that makes us visit this romance forum so often to get some kind of vicarious satisfaction talking about the subject..

i am sure, a busy lifestyle with good workload in the office and regular social outings in the evenings wouldnt allow most of us to spend so much time here..

i am sure there would be people defending themselves here...but would like u all to put down your thoughts..

:)

well, i can only speak for myself so i will say that i enjoy this forum even if i am not a member from a long time, busy lifestyle or not, i find some time to come and chek the topics and the new posts cause i descover many new things, and it's interesting how different we percieve the same situation, problem, etc, and i find new things about the way men think, so it's worth it. for sure if i had a bf hanging by my neck and keeping me so busy i wont be online so often like this days :lol: , but still i love it , makes me fell like i am going out with my friends...
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 02, 2006
i joined the forum for soem info...then got addicted to it...but now i feel bored...most of the topics and discussions are lame....it might just be the result of too much surfing on DF :?
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

May 02, 2006
cadmus wrote:i joined the forum for soem info...then got addicted to it...but now i feel bored...most of the topics and discussions are lame....it might just be the result of too much surfing on DF :?

Then start an exciting thread and we'll all chip in...but don't be surprised if it ends up in Fight Club!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 02, 2006
Okay Liban, people are getting bored around here. Let's start scrapping on some topic again. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 03, 2006
kanelli wrote:Okay Liban, people are getting bored around here. Let's start scrapping on some topic again. :lol:

I m really sorry...please dont call him....show some mercy....i will never say again that i m bored :P
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

May 03, 2006
He he he :twisted: Seems we can leave Liban and Choco to it for a while. I need a break anyway. :wink:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance