Getting To Know A Gurl In Dubai

Topic locked
Sep 23, 2006
Well, I guess just being very normal and approachng to a girl with a not to harm intention, will never let you down....never to forget that not only men who find a particular girl attractive even girl do feel the same way as well.

pretender
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 29, 2006
the conversation goes very serious... :roll:

be nice and gentlemen all the time and you don't need to make any move...they will come and approach you personally...hehehe.. :wink:
purplegrape
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 30, 2006
*Censored*

Edit- Conversations like these are fit for fight club - sniper420
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Getting to know a gurl in Dubai Oct 06, 2006
akobtan wrote:Hello ppl
Imagine that ... ur walking in the street and you saw this dazzling gurl passing by you .... (could be a street or you are sitting in a resturant)
you want to go say hi but you are afraid that the gurl would shut you down?!!! WHAT DO YOU DO !
Have anyone tried any lines that actually worked?
What about gurls feedback ... what is the way that you would like a guy to approach you with?

8)
Cheers

i guess it's hard to approach a girl it's not the same in France :?
if talking is hard, try to talk with eyes...lol a and a smile but not a psychopat smile like this one>>> :twisted: ahahhah
if there is no answer, go away !if it's ok turn on your bluetooth and try to contact her loll
friiident
Dubai Forum User

Re: Getting to know a gurl in Dubai Oct 22, 2006
Cheers[/quote]

well if u want a "gurl" to notice u right away when u say hi to her on the street, here is a tip that would bring u attention 100% sure. after u say hi to her, say hi to her boobs too. she will love to touch u right away ...with her fist between ur eyes :lol:

oh and since this is ur 1st post, welcome Hiya[/quote]

haha HIYA,, surely scared the .... out of him...
got a bit scared too lol

**tins**
tins210cd
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

yo Oct 22, 2006
sara_uk wrote:Best chat up line is to be funny even in London only weirdo says hi to strangers and we just walk away. i can not believe that guys finding it difficult to chat up a girl, come on guys we are simple but men complicate the matter too much that they can not work us out. Personally i like a guy that makes me laugh and have self confidence not vein or shallow though!!! Also if you are trying to impress a girl please do not look at her chest because it is insulting. Look her in the eye and try to be different, do not use old chat up lines and do not make her feel she is in the queue to be a catch, make her feel she is the one.

SARA is true,, iam the guy....this is wht i feelll too after my expereince... but girls are complex..got to agree lol

**tins**
tins210cd
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

coolll Oct 22, 2006
r3ay-alborsh wrote:smile to her if she smiled go sit with her ask her for having diner with you take her to your house and give her a kiss then do what you want :lol:

lol, dude, life doesnt get that easy haha, you made is so short and simple hehe...

**tins**
tins210cd
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

AKOBTANNNNNNNNNN Oct 22, 2006
akobtan wrote:Hello ppl
Imagine that ... ur walking in the street and you saw this dazzling gurl passing by you .... (could be a street or you are sitting in a resturant)
you want to go say hi but you are afraid that the gurl would shut you down?!!! WHAT DO YOU DO !
Have anyone tried any lines that actually worked?
What about gurls feedback ... what is the way that you would like a guy to approach you with?

8)
Cheers

:lol: I hope you alive till now,,, and listen tO MEE.....Iam sure you are confused by now
in points better :)
1) Keep fingers crossed and get her into a conversation
2) SAy Hi and sbring out topics related to situation
3) carry on conversation and make the girl smile somehow
4) Make her feel tht she is the valuable,, make her feel wanted

hahaha. fellow try my recipe and give the first girl you get :lol:

girls,,,think am too guud... hope i get to meet you :evil:

**tins**
tins210cd
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 22, 2006
hi there, strike a normal conversation make sure you don't sound frisky or cheeky. Best tip: use some humors during the conversation. Girls feel good if you make them laugh naturally, and if you have that gift of being a natural comedian then u can get all the girls in town. DON'T ever compliment on her looks if you speak with her for the first time, and dont look at her assets... :D :D :) :) so goodluck!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 27, 2006
Totally agree.... completely ignore how good she looks and stop looking down... just look here and there and straight in her eyes and be funny... a bit of funny faces would do the trick too... DONT be in a hurry to jump her bones.... keep cool...
Pragmatic
Dubai Forum Guest

One big tip!!! Oct 29, 2006
:x Just make sure that before you do talk to that dazzling gurl, you are sure that you took a bath and you smell good(even your breath) or else none of the tricks would do....okidoke?

sometimes just by being clean looking and good smelling gives you the attention that u want...sometimes....
rundezvous
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 29, 2006
Very well said Bro! :lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance