Ok, So Im GAY And Im In Dubay... Help.

Topic locked
Nov 14, 2008
you like SOHO i take it.

Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 16, 2008
Mexicanboy wrote:well thanks anyone, but im not going to dubai anymore, im heading to london so i have no worries anymore. thanks!

Who Cares ! :lol:
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 24, 2008
Plenty of gay sex in London - Georgie Michael prefers the public toilets in the park :)
nachovx
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 25, 2008
And not to forget the Scotland Yard...They like ass whooping
:)
Unicorn
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 25, 2008
Scotland Yard = Scotland Arse
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Ok, so im GAY and im in Dubay... help. Dec 23, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:
Mexicanboy wrote:Its illegal here.

Too bad coz there are hundreds maybe thousands of gays here.
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 23, 2008
Probably in the tens of thousands...but unless they are working in the hair salon and openly mincing around, you would never know.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 27, 2008
Let me ask the gay man a question.

Does it feel good to snuggle with another man ? if so, do you get any pleasure out of it ?

I might start to do the same
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 06, 2009
vishalshamji wrote:So many gays everywhere here in Dubai especially the clothed arab guys, indian labourers, pakistani taxi drivers!! Man, this place is really turning into San Francisco!!
Tight islamic rules? load of bull!! i also heard that before coming out here! naaaa be what u are, roam the roads, hold hands with your male friends (eventhough its hard for a straight guy like me to see it, urghh!)

Well if thats the case, then I start thinking about putting in a plug in, you know, behind me... haha :lol:
For added security I going to buy a white dishdash when I found my place in Dubai.

As for the Mexicanboy; Which post made him wake up his mind in just 12 days after replying he'd still go to Dubai and 'do it easy'?

I wonder if I still want to go to Dubai, as there are so many brown-workers (gay people) over there as quoted commenter above said... Scarieyyy :wink:
RobbyG

Jan 07, 2009
-Male Indian people, they hold hands while walking on the streets!!!
-One man sitting on the grass and the other man's head lay down on the lap of the first man!!!
-People kissing each other while greeting.
soooooooo YUCK!!! URRGGHHH!!!
make me puke!!!!!
Slayer666
Dubai Forum User

Jan 07, 2009
Slayer666 wrote:-Male Indian people, they hold hands while walking on the streets!!!
-One man sitting on the grass and the other man's head lay down on the lap of the first man!!!
make me puke!!!!!

this is called cuuuulture......
guest999

Jan 07, 2009
Not_Sure wrote:
Slayer666 wrote:-Male Indian people, they hold hands while walking on the streets!!!
make me puke!!!!!

this is called cuuuulture......

FAG CULTURE? :lol: LOOOL
Slayer666
Dubai Forum User

Feb 19, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Head straight to the airport for deportation, do not pass go, do not collect 200 Dhs.

hahaha...nice one
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Ok, so im GAY and im in Dubay... help. Feb 24, 2009
Mexicanboy wrote: Im Mexican and ill probably move to Dubai soon but im gay.

Im not camp at all so if i walk or talk to u, u probably woudnt notice im gay.

do u think i could find someone?

Are you a bandit?
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 24, 2009
mexicanboy do you guys on a bike? i know a guy who might be able to take u around on his bike. if you are lucky you could ride behind him holding him TITE from the back. oh by the way you will see him around here. hes a bit shy so he wont approach u.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 27, 2009
bonbonboi wrote:If there is a problem by being a gay person, then simply stop being a gay anymore. Stop label yourself. Stop calling yourself abnormal words and nicks. Stop thinking you are a gay at bed time, stop pushing those words into your unconscious mind.

Please nobody argue that being a gay is a CHOICE.
If you got a clean mind, then you probably know very well what is the Right and the Wrong things.

Being a gay Will not produce a baby, which is the great goal for having and using the genitals.

If it is just for fun, simply there will be a day which you will regret any moment you spend thinking about those stuff.

who said that "Asian lady boys are HOT!!!!", just be careful, you are the master of your actions, you are the master of your feelings. You do not have to jump down into a fire hole if you see much people do so. simply because you are the man, you are the chosen creator by God to be the successor.
Just Be it.

_

I seriously had trouble following this post. Man is a "creater by God to be the successor" Huh????
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 03, 2009
^ "Created by God to be the Successor"

I believe he means that God created humans and gave them the ability (through intercourse) to procreate.

Man + Woman = Procreation and carrying out gods plan.
Gayness = Just having fun, and not doing what God Intended.

-----------
My Opinion.. I have to agree with the above, as S3x is primarily a "tool" to keep civilization going. If you are Gay... (not that I have a problem with it), you technically are straying away from that.

[Rant]
Besides, most of the Gay Couples I've seen... One always acts like a woman and one acts like a man... Why NOT JUST BE WITH A WOMAN YOU GIRLY MAN. Buy a frickin Buttplug or something.
:)

[/rant]
dresden
Dubai chat master

Mar 24, 2009
well best of luck. i think you will need it
aishamalik
Dubai Forum User

Mar 24, 2009
or alternately you could checkout yellow pages dot com and look under G for Gay Gigolos !

Asif. where are you when people really need you man.
desertdudeshj

Mar 25, 2009
Gay!!!! you should call your selves by the correct description of which you are a Homosexual / pervert you are freaks of nature and not normal

Man + Woman = Procreation and carrying out gods plan.
Gayness = is the work of Satan
crusader 1
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 25, 2009
Excuse me but we'll have no Gay bashing round here! Crusader reel it in, people are entitled to their personal choice, whether you like it or not!

End of!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 25, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Excuse me but we'll have no Gay bashing round here! Crusader reel it in, people are entitled to their personal choice, whether you like it or not!

End of!

Personal choice is fine and all, but it is annoying when they bring genetics and animals into it.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 25, 2009
erm because that's what happens! This argument has gone round and round before, please use the search button!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 25, 2009
cut the crap, who ever told you its gays are illegal here, hahahaah lol.

as long as you dont cross dress and mind your manners, you will be fine...

you know what funny here a man and a woman (bf and gf esp.) cant hold hands in public its illegal and they will arrest you for it. BUT a man and a man lol can hold hands without restrictions.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 26, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Excuse me but we'll have no Gay bashing round here! Crusader reel it in, people are entitled to their personal choice, whether you like it or not!

End of!

I was not Homosexual bashing I was reiterating that they were not normal and should be treated so
crusader 1
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2009
erm they are indeed normal people and should not be treated any differently.

Enough!

Locked!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Ok, So Im GAY And Im In Dubay... Help. Apr 14, 2015
i am hornie i need sombody here in dubai ,i am new here ,i need sombody to come my friend n we can enjoy whwt can we do for fcuk ,becouse i like .ilike young man

--- Apr 14, 2015 ---

my no is 0507245955 i live in i9nternet city dubai
ahmadgonzales
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance