Being Single!!

Topic locked
being single!! Jan 18, 2009
is it really strange to be single in this life?!

i just started wondering why pple around doesn t understand why a woman can be single in a particular age?
in fact is not my choice but i like it, bcoz it s better to be single then to live a big headach daily...

:roll: :roll:

Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 18, 2009
hmmm,is it weird being single these days :S?
don't worry you aren't alone...
being single is better than being with the wrong person, but being with the right person is 100 times better than being single,
but the question is how to find the right person, how to know thats the right one?
if you have no answer then don't leave the singles club to move to the idiots club.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Jan 18, 2009
Mahmoud04 wrote:hmmm,is it weird being single these days :S?
being single is better than being with the wrong person, but being with the right person is 100 times better than being single,
but the question is how to find the right person, how to know thats the right one?
if you have no answer then don't leave the singles club to move to the idiots club.

it s quite good in my club i m not thinking to move anywhere :D
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 29, 2009
cheers miss_loly u be single , sing it ... no itz not weird at all nd u so not missing .. im single too nd itz also not my choise ..my friends envy me cuz im single !! omg thier lives suck ! so enjoy single life it so much fun .. nd if someone asked y u single u simply answer didnt meet the one whoz really worth to hang out with ;)

x
loly
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 29, 2009
Well being single is fun, but don't make me feel like its all the way good,
have a nice week end singles club.
M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Jan 29, 2009
Mahmoud04 wrote:hmmm,is it weird being single these days :S?

Agree with Mahmoud...

I was never single in my life... and never used to being single... until I broke up with my last ex whom we spent together the best days of my life....

at first I felt my world is empty around me being single... but right now after 1 year in single life... I can confirm it is so amazing... I even wish if the college days return back so I could choose to stay single during those days because I missed so much fun with my friends.

I am taking my own sweet time to find the right person... until then I am enjoying being single :)
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Jan 29, 2009
Being single is not the natural way of things. Nature requires a level of attraction and breeding in order for the continuation of the species.

That being said, I have been married and I have been single. Single just suits me better.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 29, 2009
I have to say, I much prefer being single than in a relationship, I'm just not the type. I'm too selfish.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 29, 2009
[quote="Mahmoud04"]being single is better than being with the wrong person, but being with the right person is 100 times better than being single,
quote]

i 100% agree!! dont worry hun, for sure there's someone for you out there. :)
septbaby031
Dubai Forum User

Jan 29, 2009
well I prefer being single, I just think I am too much for a girl to waste her life with me :D:D:D: ...
M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Jan 29, 2009
septbaby031 wrote:
Mahmoud04 wrote:being single is better than being with the wrong person, but being with the right person is 100 times better than being single,
quote]

i 100% agree!! dont worry hun, for sure there's someone for you out there. :)

Cheers for that, thanks a lot,
have a nice weekend everyone.
M./
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Jan 29, 2009
yeahhhh baby

enjoye it guys

:D:D
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 04, 2009
both have very good perks...i loved it when i was single and i love it right now while i am commited. depends on who you are and what kind of life you want to live
DubaiInformationSite
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 04, 2009
I've decided that I'm going to stay single, less stress and drama; pretty sure I can do it :) ... just as long as my friends are there to remind me of this every now and again :oops:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
bushra21 wrote:I've decided that I'm going to stay single, less stress and drama; pretty sure I can do it :) ... just as long as my friends are there to remind me of this every now and again :oops:

come on :-)
you have one single life, and we are million single men...
Oliveblanche
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 04, 2009
Oliveblanche wrote:
bushra21 wrote:I've decided that I'm going to stay single, less stress and drama; pretty sure I can do it :) ... just as long as my friends are there to remind me of this every now and again :oops:

please do not speak to me
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 07, 2009
Oliveblanche wrote:

whatever

8)
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 07, 2009
when singles can mingle, what are they called?

8)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Feb 07, 2009
s/mingle!!!
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: being single!! Feb 10, 2009
[quote="Miss_lolly"]is it really strange to be single in this life?!

well no one really wanna be sinlge but u just find urself single...n it kind of becomes convenient.....until of course some great person sweeps u off ur feet....n instability sets in.....n ....mmmh,,,,,yea....
prittymissy781
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 23, 2009
Its nice to be Single but all the sweet ladies make you want to Mingle :!:
DoubleDigit
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 23, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:Being single is not the natural way of things. Nature requires a level of attraction and breeding in order for the continuation of the species.

That being said, I have been married and I have been single. Single just suits me better.

8) 8) 8)

Knight

'Not the natural way of things'...

When you are single, the best thing is you can jump on as many women you want, and make as many pregnant as long as they pay for the (developed) semen.

;)

Don't have to be stuck for creating a legacy genepool :D
RobbyG

Feb 24, 2009
Oh yeah! There's a thing called Governments chasing you for child support these days!

That's not a very responsible attitude to take!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 24, 2009
RobbyG wrote:When you are single, the best thing is you can jump on as many women you want

The thing is that the moment you jump on one you cease to be single. This concludes that single men cannot have doubles or triples unless they are paying for it, on the other hand the majority of the men paying for it are married.
DoubleDigit
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 24, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Oh yeah! There's a thing called Governments chasing you for child support these days!

That's not a very responsible attitude to take!

Responsible? Can't you depict when I'm having fun?

These are just words...I have small heart ;)
RobbyG

Feb 24, 2009
:roll:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 24, 2009
Chocoholic wrote::roll:

What?

Wanna argue me :D
RobbyG

Feb 24, 2009
Why? I'd win! One princess slap and you'd hit the deck in a flash - hahaha
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 24, 2009
Princess?? Well, thats kind of new to me...I didn't knew Princess' were that cranky all the time ;)

Are you sure, you aren't a Witch or something...a dark one :D
RobbyG

Feb 28, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:Being single is not the natural way of things. Nature requires a level of attraction and breeding in order for the continuation of the species.

Knight

Tell that to the homos.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance