Yes, I Know Your View Already.

Topic locked
Yes, I know your view already. Jul 01, 2012
Blah, blah, blah - I've lost count of the times eh is recycling his failed smear campaign tactics. His obsession with me is quite startling.

Trolling instead of addressing his extremist views. Projection instead of debate.

He's just a:

The fails are tiresome. I predict the trolling will get him banned. :roll: Again.
:alien: :mrgreen:

And it all stems from the usual achilles heel of those who believe anti-Muslim bloggers' myths: a comparison of their views with facts. In this case the start realisation that 1000+ anti-semitic attacks by Americans outweighs the 3 incidents he tried to hype.

He remains, the most extremist religious fanatic posting here for his posts on condoning terrorism and war crimes- and is now close to gaining the crown of troll of the year. BM your title is in jeopardy! ;)

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Yes, I Know Your View Already. Jul 01, 2012
^You know, you stalking me is very familiar - as is your support of your fellow banned poster. I guess all that is left is for you to revert to name-calling and armchair psychology.

May I suggest you try and avoid my posts in future if you have nothing constructive to add. ;)

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Yes, I Know Your View Already. Jul 01, 2012
Thank you for your post. Most insightful, if a bit off topic.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk