Unrest In ME,1 Trillion Dollars Revenue For Opec!

Topic locked
Unrest in ME,1 trillion dollars revenue for Opec! Apr 03, 2011
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Unrest In ME,1 Trillion Dollars Revenue For Opec! Apr 06, 2011
I'm sure you mean, "They" rather than not "We". *sigh*

There is another reason to be more angry about than this you're mentioning. Iranian regime is selling oil to Russia/China with VERY cheap prices to ensure their support against any international sanctions.

The amount of funds from Iranian regime to Hizballah and Hamas is after all a minor compared to the cheap oil prices deals.

The proff at our uni who's teaching Internatonal Relations was spotlighting on this issue recently. He's an American Iranian himself by the way.

The victims are the ones who are supposed to be the main beneficiaries, and they are the Iranian people.
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Unrest in ME,1 trillion dollars revenue for Opec! Apr 06, 2011
symmetric wrote:I'm sure you mean, "They" rather than not "We". *sigh*

That's right Sym. "We" was sarcastic! ;)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Viva Gorouh Piroozi :D
Vote for us Melika hehe
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:There is another reason to be more angry about than this you're mentioning. Iranian regime is selling oil to Russia [...] with VERY cheap prices to ensure their support against any international sanctions.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Do you have any reference as a proof of such a loud statement? So far I heard pretty opposite rumours that it was Russians, who sold benzine to THE REGIME, due to shortage of refinery facilities for own consumption in Persia. Actually the latter exports crude oil and buys huge amount of benzine overseas at the same time. It's a little bit weird I must say.

I would proud for Russians if your words were true. You mean the world biggest producer resells Persian crude oil instead of selling own one.
In my view you strongly overestimate Russian business skill.
8) 8) 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Iran buys expensive benzin from Russia. The price is 520$ per litter, which is expensive comparing to SA’s price (370 $ per litter) and UAE’s price (480$ per litter). However Russia does not have a significant part in benzin imports to Iran. Benzin from Russia is 1% of the total import. UAE has 81% of total benzin imports to Iran!

China decreased its benzin import from Iran by 40%, and Russia took Iran’s place there!

And Chief says Russia does all this, out of goodwill! :lol: :wink:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:Iran buys expensive benzin from Russia. The price is 520$ per litter, which is expensive comparing to SA’s price (370 $ per litter) and UAE’s price (480$ per litter). However Russia does not have a significant part in benzin imports to Iran. Benzin from Russia is 1% of the total import. UAE has 81% of total benzin imports to Iran!

China decreased its benzin import from Iran by 40%, and Russia took Iran’s place there!

I agree $520 per litter is fancy if you are talking about US dollars. I only wonder why at that price Russia is not the reachest country in the World.
8) 8) 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Oh Chief, I'm sorry, you are right. I missed "0." in the left side of my numbers!

So the correct version would be:
melika969 wrote:Iran buys expensive benzin from Russia. The price is 0.520$ per litter, which is expensive comparing to SA’s price (0.370 $ per litter) and UAE’s price (0.480$ per litter). However Russia does not have a significant part in benzin imports to Iran. Benzin from Russia is 1% of the total import. UAE has 81% of total benzin imports to Iran!

melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:Iran buys expensive benzin from Russia. The price is 0.520$ per litter, which is expensive.

Actually it is not comparing to $122 per barrel (159 litters) of crude oil in London. I for one pay $0,9 for a litter of "Super" A-95 in Russia. So as you show the Russian benzine is neither significant in terms of volume nor strongly overpriced. I doubt that even Russian government knows about that as the volume is so little for them.
The young man told us about much bigger deal - Russian import of Persian crude oil for next to nothing.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

melika969 wrote:Iran buys expensive benzin from Russia. The price is 520$ per litter, which is expensive comparing to SA’s price (370 $ per litter) and UAE’s price (480$ per litter). However Russia does not have a significant part in benzin imports to Iran. Benzin from Russia is 1% of the total import. UAE has 81% of total benzin imports to Iran!

Thanks for the elaboration sis :D
symmetric
BANNED

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk