uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: The Smurfs Are 'anti-Semitic Jul 15, 2011
LOL ! Never knew Gargamel was jewish.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: The Smurfs Are 'anti-Semitic Jul 15, 2011
:shock:

Talking about cartoon bad guys, I wonder whether Darstardly is Jewish too... hmmm - maybe we should ask our resident frenchman, herve! :D
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: The Smurfs are 'anti-Semitic Jul 15, 2011
I wonder if the Smurfs realise they are in good company?

And I wonder why we should ask Herve about Dastardly, who plainly isn't French?

Is that supposed to be a joke? It wasn't as funny as the one about the English man called Shafique. Now that's bloody hilarious.
Bethsmum

Re: The Smurfs are 'anti-Semitic Jul 15, 2011
The Smurfs are French indeed, Schtroomfs in French, BM, but the only anti semitic Schtroomfs that I know of are moozlims actually.
I found 2 examples here:
smurka: a anti semitic moozlima smurf in abaya, and another smurf moozlima going wet, but they can't be more antisemitic than al shafique. You want smurf costumes for your daughters al taliban shafique?
Attachments
smurf abaya.jpg
smurf abaya.jpg (79.9 KiB) Viewed 1391 times
moozlim smurf.jpg
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The Smurfs are 'anti-Semitic Jul 16, 2011
herve never disappoints!!

So, you don't agree with Antoine Buéno - the Frence academic - that the Schtroumpfs are anti-semitic... but you do believe that the Mooslims are anti-semitic when they dress like smurfs!! :D :D :D

:roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote: ... but you do believe that the Mooslims are anti-semitic when they dress like smurfs!! :D :D :D

:roll:

Cheers,
Shafique

muzzies don't need to dress like smurfs to be antisemitic, sure you are one and you don't dress like one, or do you?
capsicum
BANNED

Re: The Smurfs Are 'anti-Semitic Jul 16, 2011
^ who knows. Loons who post here have shared their fantasies about Moooslims in the past, so who knows what you guys fantasise about. One young bible-basher has posted a topless photos of a Moooslim man and started threads about Afghan dancing boys... so I guess fantasising about Mooslims dressing as smurfs is an improvement! :D

Loons are laugh a minute these days! :D

French academic accuses smurfs of anti-semitism, loons link this to Mooslims. Classic! :D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

/\ /\ /\ Are you anti semitic Shaf?
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

^Short answer: No.

Longer, more categoric, answer:
philosophy-dubai/questions-for-shaf-for-the-record-t46569.html#p378897

But... I do like the colour blue and have fond memories of the Smurfs... ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:^Short answer: No.

Cheers,
Shafique

You are nearly as funny as Dubai Knight. Keep up the good work.

Cheers
BM
Bethsmum

uaekid wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/8554973/The-Smurfs-are-anti-Semitic-and-racist.html

Did this guy go to the School of Extreme Imagination headed by Prof. Shafique??
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

^The guy is French... can't blame me for that. :D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: The Smurfs are 'anti-Semitic Jul 17, 2011
well, there is one smurf who actually did wear an abaya, and he also happens to be french.

coincidence?
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Re: The Smurfs Are 'anti-Semitic Jul 17, 2011
Now I think you're clearing insulting the smufs A :D
desertdudeshj

Re: The Smurfs Are 'anti-Semitic Jul 17, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:Now I think you're clearing insulting the smufs A :D

Now if you're refering to Herve, munchkin, I'd like to see you lay your life down for your country, as Herve did. Why, you have a problem even admitting to being a Pakistani so how you would be prepared to serve your country is another matter :shock:

Herve has served the country he loves. Can you claim that honor?
Bethsmum

Re: The Smurfs Are 'anti-Semitic Jul 18, 2011
shafique wrote:^Short answer: No.

Longer, more categoric, answer:
philosophy-dubai/questions-for-shaf-for-the-record-t46569.html#p378897

Cheers,
Shafique

How can you NOT be antisemitic?, another lie of yours?, you pray 5 times a day, repeating over and over that Jews are an inferior group, the koran says it it all over, the koran , your book, THAT is antisemitic.
so let me ask you again, are Jews an inferior group, or not?
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The Smurfs Are 'anti-Semitic Jul 19, 2011
herve, did someone steal your burqa?

Why the increased rant rate of late?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:herve, did someone steal your burqa?

Why the increased rant rate of late?

Cheers,
Shafique

Well at least you are consistent. You never can answer a straight question, can you?
Bethsmum

Re: The Smurfs are 'anti-Semitic Jul 19, 2011
Because you are a fake, and never answear direct questions , you say you are not anti Semite, but everything you do in your life is antisemitic.
You are an islamic fundamentalist, you support sharia law and every word you post is twisted, with a double agenda and must be challenged.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

You quote me above answering a direct question. I even made it easy for you, I gave you a short answer and a long answer (to gertrude's question).

Let me ask you a question in return then:

Why are loons allergic to facts?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:You quote me above answering a direct question. I even made it easy for you, I gave you a short answer and a long answer (to gertrude's question).

Let me ask you a question in return then:

Why are loons allergic to facts?

Cheers,
Shafique

Why do you tell lies?
Bethsmum

Why do you fantasise about Muslims?

(PS thanks for admitting that I do answer questions directly - only that you don't like facts when presented to you)
Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Why do you fantasise about Muslims?

(PS thanks for admitting that I do answer questions directly - only that you don't like facts when presented to you)
Cheers,
Shafique

Don't worry, I don't. Can you point out where I've admitted that you do answer questions directly? Surely, that would be a first if you ever put your money where your mouth is. All I've acknowledged is that you tell lies.
What facts do you present? That you presume a lot of English 12 year old girls aren't virgins? Where did you research that? You're a bit of a weirdo Shafique, if truth be told.
Bethsmum

shafique wrote:You quote me above answering a direct question. I even made it easy for you, I gave you a short answer and a long answer (to gertrude's question).
Cheers,
Shafique

you are a fake, and when you respond directly it is a lie, you say you are not anti Semite, but everything you do in your life is antisemitic.
In your prayers, 5 times a day, what you say is antisemite, the koran is antisemite, it is a convenient lie for yo to say you are not.
You are an islamic fundamentalist, you support sharia law and every word you post is twisted, with a double agenda and must be challenged.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Umm - BM if you look up where I talked about 12 year old mothers in the National Statistics of the UK you may get a clue as to what research led to my statement.

But less about your inability to undestand what I've written - this thread is about a crazee french theory that the Smurfs are anti-semitic. How did we get to another crazee french theory that I'm anti-semitic?? :D

As for herve's funny views... he can't seem to make up his mind. Either I don't answer questions directly, or I do and lie when I do! :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote: But less about your inability to undestand what I've written - this thread is about a crazee french theory that the Smurfs are anti-semitic. How did we get to another crazee french theory that I'm anti-semitic?? :D
Cheers,
Shafique

Because , as an antisemitic, as you practice antismetism every single day, as you read and preach from a book that advocates antisemitism, you have absolutely no say about a french cartoon that may be antisemitic.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

shafique wrote:Umm - BM if you look up where I talked about 12 year old mothers in the National Statistics of the UK you may get a clue as to what research led to my statement.

But less about your inability to undestand what I've written - this thread is about a crazee french theory that the Smurfs are anti-semitic. How did we get to another crazee french theory that I'm anti-semitic?? :D

As for herve's funny views... he can't seem to make up his mind. Either I don't answer questions directly, or I do and lie when I do! :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique

I am quite able to understand what you have written and what you haven't written too.
Bethsmum

Why did you ask what research I had done then? Is it your memory that is failing you, if not your comprehension? :)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Why did you ask what research I had done then? Is it your memory that is failing you, if not your comprehension? :)

Cheers,
Shafique

There is nothing wrong with my memory either. It rather seemed to me that you had some personal knowledge of the habits of 12 year old girls. You seem very confident in your research. I wondered if it was 'hands on'.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk