Questions For Shaf, For The Record :)

Topic locked
Questions for Shaf, for the record :) Jun 07, 2011
Ok, let's get explicit and honest statements from Shaf, because FD thinks he is hiding his true feelings. In Fight Club FD claimed that you are anti-Semitic and a terrorist in a suit.

Shaf, are you anti-Semitic? Do you wish all the Jews were wiped out?

Do you support child suicide bombings, the killing of Israeli civilians including pregnant women and children, and pretty much the killing of anyone who is non-Muslim?

Do you think that Israel should not exist?

Do you support Islamic terrorist actions?

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Questions For Shaf, For The Record :) Jun 07, 2011
Anti-Semite: The belief or behavior hostile toward Jews just because they are Jewish. It may take the form of religious teachings that proclaim the inferiority of Jews, for instance, or political efforts to isolate, oppress, or otherwise injure them. It may also include prejudiced or stereotyped views about Jews.

Shaf is an anti-semite with the exception of causing injury, but that may be something he keeps private.

(And don't tell me I can't comment!!!)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Questions for Shaf, for the record :) Jun 07, 2011
kanelli wrote:Ok, let's get explicit and honest statements from Shaf, because FD thinks he is hiding his true feelings. In Fight Club FD claimed that you are anti-Semitic and a terrorist in a suit.

Ooh, a survey - just for me. :oops:

kanelli wrote:Shaf, are you anti-Semitic? Do you wish all the Jews were wiped out?

Hmm.

1. I do not wish all Jews to be wiped out.
2. I do not hate Judaism or Jews (or any particular religion).
3. I DO actually have some Jewish friends ( :) ) - indeed we just hosted two Israeli friends of my (youngest) brother who were over here for his wedding. (We didn't agree on some political and economic points, but got on famously despite this)
4. I give credit to Israel for its achievements, but criticise it for its crimes.

kanelli wrote:Do you support child suicide bombings, the killing of Israeli civilians including pregnant women and children, and pretty much the killing of anyone who is non-Muslim?

Easy. No.

(Not least because it offends me, and is also something forbidden by Islam)

kanelli wrote:Do you think that Israel should not exist?

Nope - it exists, period. Countries come into being via different historical routes - Israel's is not unique and is as legitimate (or artificial) as many other states - all of which have a right to exist today. They don't have a right to violate international law though, IMO.

kanelli wrote:Do you support Islamic terrorist actions?

I categorically condemn ANY act of terrorism or killing of civilians or unjust wars or murders or genocides or threats of violence against other peoples etc - whether labelled 'Islamic' or otherwise.

Do I get a prize?

:)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Thanks for answering Shaf. It is exactly what I thought after reading your posts over the past years. If some posters were in doubt about something you said in a thread they could have asked for clarification, but they seem to prefer to read their own interpretations into some of your posts.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Ok, let's get explicit and honest statements from Shaf, because FD thinks he is hiding his true feelings. In Fight Club FD claimed that you are anti-Semitic and a terrorist in a suit.

Shaf, are you anti-Semitic? Do you wish all the Jews were wiped out?

Do you support child suicide bombings, the killing of Israeli civilians including pregnant women and children, and pretty much the killing of anyone who is non-Muslim?

Do you think that Israel should not exist?

Do you support Islamic terrorist actions?

What on Earth are you attempting to achieve by posting such inflammatory dross? Members have been requested to review their posts and consider them before hitting the ‘submit’ button.

Shafique will be judged by his peers on this forum, on the content of his contributions and his responses to others, regardless of the image he or others wish to portray of himself, just exactly as we all are, your pathetic questions above serve no purpose whatsoever.

You’ve done nothing but pick fights and encourage conflict since you returned to DF Kanelli, you need to take a serious look at yourself as any credibility you ever had on the forum is disappearing fast. Actions speak louder than words.
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

congratulations mate, you passed it :lol: ... nice Kanelli, BTW did you work put exams before, questions are organized and in sequence, professional :D ....

again why is there only "anti-semitic", why don't we hear "anti-religion", "anti-american", "anti-xxxx"...
doesn't make any sense to me,
NOTE: PERSONAL OPINION, debates aren't welcome, opinions are...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Dillon, it was Flying Dutchman who made inflammatory remarks, and then I was criticized and called biased for saying that the examples that FD posted to support his views on Shaf were interpreted incorrectly. It is very useful for Shaf to explicitly state his views so that he doesn't have to be accused of being an anti-Semite and terrorist in a suit by FD or anyone else any longer.

I can post anything I like on this forum. If you don't like it, ignore me. You never opened your mouth about the fights being picked by your friends over the past months, so you have no credibility to come in now and criticize me.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:I can post anything I like on this forum. If you don't like it, ignore me. You never opened your mouth about the fights being picked by your friends over the past months, so you have no credibility to come in now and criticize me.

Good advice. You and others should follow it.
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

kanelli wrote:Dillon, it was Flying Dutchman who made inflammatory remarks, and then I was criticized and called biased for saying that the examples that FD posted to support his views on Shaf were interpreted incorrectly. It is very useful for Shaf to explicitly state his views so that he doesn't have to be accused of being an anti-Semite and terrorist in a suit by FD or anyone else any longer.

I can post anything I like on this forum. If you don't like it, ignore me. You never opened your mouth about the fights being picked by your friends over the past months, so you have no credibility to come in now and criticize me.

I’m not particularly interested in your biased version of events Kanelli, I’m perfectly capable of developing my own opinions thank you, and as for the rest of your irrational assumptions, read my earlier post. Nothing has changed, Shaf has the same critics today as he had yesterday and this is due to the content of his posts and nothing else.
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Rarely does anyone who is obviously anti-semitic, Islamophobic, homophobic, etc., etc., admit to being one. :wink: In general they justify their behavior/opinions/thoughts.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Mahmoud04 wrote:again why is there only "anti-semitic", why don't we hear "anti-religion", "anti-american", "anti-xxxx"...

Why is it that being anti-Zionist is so well accepted, while you never hear of anti-French self-determination, anti-English self-determination, anti-Australian self-determination or even anti-Emirati self-determination. OK, the last one sounds a bit strange for some reason.

Its because many anti-semites hind behind anti-Zionism.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Yes Dillon, you are perfectly capable of developing your own biased version of events, clearly.

So if I can clarify, you think that Shaf is lying about his answers above based on his previous posts in the forum? How is it then that I have not interpreted his posts in the same way (besides the white girls are easy criticism) that some of you have? I'm not Jewish, anti-Semitic, or Muslim. Admittedly, I'm not a big fan of religion, including Islam.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

the only anti I have in my head so far FD is "Anti-Virus", anything else is just human issues in a way or another...
but that doesn't mean i will not accept others to use it...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

The fact that Kanelli feels the need to ask the questions speaks volumes to me.
Bethsmum

kanelli wrote:Yes Dillon, you are perfectly capable of developing your own biased version of events, clearly.

So if I can clarify, you think that Shaf is lying about his answers above based on his previous posts in the forum? How is it then that I have not interpreted his posts in the same way (besides the white girls are easy criticism) that some of you have? I'm not Jewish, anti-Semitic, or Muslim. Admittedly, I'm not a big fan of religion, including Islam.

Because the majority doesn't interpret posts the way you do (which is the case in most instances) makes them wrong?? Do you really believe that the only "interpretation" which has any validity is yours and everyone elses "interpretation" is wrong or should be discounted?

You bounce around interpreting everyone's posts to suit yourself Kanelli and then push your interpretation down everyone's throat. People have their own interpretations, their own opinions, and they are entitled to them. What's the saying?? Agree to disagree!!!!! That doesn't mean telling people they are wrong because they don't share your view (which I'm sure many are grateful for!!!)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

kanelli wrote:Thanks for answering Shaf. It is exactly what I thought after reading your posts over the past years. If some posters were in doubt about something you said in a thread they could have asked for clarification, but they seem to prefer to read their own interpretations into some of your posts.

You're welcome. Always happy to clarify.

Fascinating thread though. I didn't realise others ardently cared so much what I think. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:
kanelli wrote:Thanks for answering Shaf. It is exactly what I thought after reading your posts over the past years. If some posters were in doubt about something you said in a thread they could have asked for clarification, but they seem to prefer to read their own interpretations into some of your posts.

You're welcome. Always happy to clarify.

Fascinating thread though. I didn't realise others ardently cared so much what I think. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique

Don't flatter yourself Shaf. :P It appears that there is only one person who cares. :roll: And she has made quite a point of it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

one person +1 :D ...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:one person +1 :D ...

You're biased Mahmoud :D You're a Mooooslim!
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:

:D POTSHOT ...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

:D POTSHOT ...

Got it Mahmoud, I've got to get them in! Have you seen what today's booby prize is? A date with the resident Muslim s.e.x predator.
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Bethsmum

Re: Questions For Shaf, For The Record :) Jun 08, 2011
Well seeing as how I won :shock: I don't think there will be much action other than me being fully dressed (a very moral man!!!), chained up, gagged (or would that be gagging :o ), and forced to watch him unwrap his magazine that came in brown paper and keep himself occupied. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums