The Masons

Topic locked
The Masons Dec 13, 2010
What are your views about the Masons' activity in the world today? Do you think they are still active and in control of everything behind the scenes?

Icenic
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: The Masons Dec 13, 2010
That's the Free Masons, and yes they are active, I know of a couple myself. There are quite a few secret societies still running.

Some things are really best left well alone.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Doesn't sound like something terrifying to me - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry Just another old boys club.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Icenic wrote:What are your views about the Masons' activity in the world today?

Its business men and politicians coming together. Sort of an extended golf club.

Icenic wrote:Do you think they are still active

Yes, I am sure they are.

Icenic wrote:and in control of everything behind the scenes?

What? No, of course not.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

You guys should read Dan Browns 'The Lost Symbol' - it is all about the Masons.

It's fictional, but based on real pieces of info (buildings, symbols etc).

cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apology for following stupid questions -

Are these free masons and that illuminati the same thing ? I am stumped ?
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

The free masons is something I've never been able to form an opinion on. Are they just a, as mentioned just a big boys clubs or they really nasty as some claim them to be !?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Well , i have been exposed to some of them , Meaning I was forced to witness some of their gatherings , they are also called shriners if im not mistaken, they do wear a weird dress that looks like full suit with a kilt , and some weird stuff on their chest , and they're prayers from what i have heard sound like stuff from the bible. I could be mistaken , I was actually involved in the catering of that event and flipping burgers for em.. Pretty arrogant folk actually , nobody really wanted to talk to the burger flipper
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Maybe your burgers wern't as great as you thought, perhaps ?
desertdudeshj

oh no way , I was the fastest burger flipper handling that event 200 heads , 2 cooks and we lots of other stuff on the menu :), If I wasnt good , i wouldnt have been assigned that task
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Hmmm..fastest burger flipper, usually meaning raw, sloppy burgers ! Now the picture is very clear :D
desertdudeshj

When I've been at conferences or social networking events I say please and thank you to the food and drink staff, but I don't make conversation. I have plenty of conversation to make with those in the group I am there to meet with.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Here's the web site for the UK masons:
http://www.ugle.org.uk/

I've been to the Freemason's Hall (very grand building) in London for functions and did meet some freemasons - quite pleasant chaps as it turned out.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Question. Is the Federal Reserve managed by the Freemasons? Or at least by people who are Freemasons?
Icenic
Dubai Forums Frequenter

shafique wrote:Here's the web site for the UK masons:
http://www.ugle.org.uk/

I've been to the Freemason's Hall (very grand building) in London for functions and did meet some freemasons - quite pleasant chaps as it turned out.

Cheers,
Shafique

The list of their members seem to be all influential and famous people. Its strange that apparently free masons are involved in charity work , Somehow perhaps there has to be something more than that, Their rituals seems to be very elaborate and look more like a coronation ceremony of some kind.
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Icenic wrote:Is the Federal Reserve managed by the Freemasons?

I dont think so

Icenic wrote:Or at least by people who are Freemasons?

It wouldnt surprise me if some managers/directors are members of the Freemasonery.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

I really don't know about the masons and whether its the secret society that exercises great power and control in the world today. I doubt the federal reserve is controlled by them - what is strange about the Fed vs other monetary authorities & central banks in the world is that it is a wholly private institution - it doesn't get audited and congress has no power over them - so its a bit autonomous and shady in that respect.
JoeTGF
Dubai forums Addict

Re: The Masons Dec 14, 2010
JoeTGF wrote: it doesn't get audited and congress has no power over them - so its a bit autonomous and shady in that respect.

Doesnt get Audited ? Then how does the administration know what they are doing is right or wrong ?
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The Masons Dec 14, 2010
Joe, that is what I know about the Federal Reserve, and I think that since the U.S. government has no authority over it, and still needs it to fund it's campaigns, such as war, it put the government in a very shady area as well. What do you think?
Icenic
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk