Some Put The Deaths At Over Three Million

As Armenians fled to Russia they were slaughtered by the Bolsheviks

Turkey was occupied by Judeo Zionists from Kharzaria

The Zionists Killed The Intellectuals

The Christians Were Sent To Death Camps

The 'Young Turks' Were The Leaders Of The Revolution

Emmanuele Carasso Was Their Leader

The Armenian Genocide And The Bolshevik Revolution

Here are the two worst genocides in history, and no one wants to discuss them. The Bolsheviks murdered 50 million between 1917-1939, and the Armenian toll was 1.5 to 3.7 million dead.

The easy question is, why are the Zionists so opposed to having this in the history books?

Jews Are Outraged

A delegation of Turkish Jews, headed by Silvyo Ovadyadelegation, lobbied against a resolution under consideration in the U.S. Congress, that would recognize the massacres of Armenians as genocide.

Turkey Is Controlled By Zionists

Ovadya said the resolution would harm relations between the United States and its closest Muslim ally, Turkey. They called it the The Revolution,but it was another Bolshevik swindle. The Armenians were the intelligentsia of Turkey. They were the doctors, lawyers, the wealthy leaders, etc.. The Zionists wanted them gone, and at the same time stole their properties.

The so-called Young Turk movement, that was blamed for the bulk of anti-Armenian atrocities, was dominated by Jews. To the extent that there were massacres of Armenians, they were essentially a massacre of Christians by Zionist Jews. At the head of the genocide was a Jew named Mehmed Talat.

Talaat's Finance Minister was another Jew, Djavid Bey who arranged the finances of revolution in Turkey with Jewish banks abroad.

The Founder Of The 'Young Turks'

A lawyer, and a Jewish Italian B'nai B'rith official, named Emmanuel Carasso

By 1905, the Russian Czar had contained 10 million Zionist Jews to the Pale of the Settlement (Khazaria). During the Armenian Genocide, they went from this in Russia, to wealthy merchants in Turkey.

The Armenian Revolution Was Just Another Zionist Scam

The real reason that no one wants this discussed is because, the Armenian Genocide was the most brutal slaughter in history. In the period from 1917-1939, the Bolsheviks killed a large majority of Russian white Christians, but they did it over many years, and used the cover of famine and world wars, to hide their crimes. Russia was their country, and they controlled the press. But in Armenia, they attacked like werewolves, and the massacres were horrifying, and some documentation leaked out.

What Is The ADL Position?

The ADL pressuring the US Congress not to pass the Armenian Genocide bill

britisharab
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 05, 2009
sad
nassarm31
Dubai Forums Member

May 11, 2009
It is sad but at least Armenians get to have an identity. I mean seriously all Jews talk about is Holocaust Holocaust Holocaust Holocaust. It can be so annoying. Kind of like being falsely accused of looking Filipina. Isn't it annoying to hear Filipino, Filipino, Filipino, Asian, Asian Asian day in and day out?

Well same with Jews. Holocaust. Holocaust. Holocaust. I feel for the Armenians but on the bright side at least they aren't "boring" with only a Holocaust identity.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 11, 2009
puppypup wrote:It is sad but at least Armenians get to have an identity. I mean seriously all Jews talk about is Holocaust Holocaust Holocaust Holocaust. It can be so annoying. Kind of like being falsely accused of looking Filipina. Isn't it annoying to hear Filipino, Filipino, Filipino, Asian, Asian Asian day in and day out?

Well same with Jews. Holocaust. Holocaust. Holocaust. I feel for the Armenians but on the bright side at least they aren't "boring" with only a Holocaust identity.

The Turkish massacres of Armenians in 1894, 1895, 1896, and 1909 were still fresh in 'reformist' Young Turks that in 1908 replaced the Sultans government and were supported by Armenians. Unfortunately, promised reforms never came, and in fact extreme Turkish nationalists took the dictatorial control. It was them who masterminded the plan to completely eradicate the Armenian race towards fulfilling their pan-Turkic dreams.
:twisted:
On the other side Holocaust Memorial Day is something we should support keeping. I believe other genocides need to be remembered, learned from and Holocaust Memorial Day should turn into a day for remembering all genocides and recognized officially. But other atrocities, such as in Rwanda or of the Armenians in Turkey, were in a different nature. . The Nazi Holocaust was unique and different from all the other genocides in history. It is the only atrocity which the extermination of a race by modern industrial methods was attempted.
:twisted:
Yet it’s understandable that the state of Israel and its policies towards Palestinians lead people to equate Jews with Israel’s ideology of Zionism, but we should constantly explain to ourselves that not all Jews are Zionists, and not all Zionists are Jews - some of Israel’s strongest supporters are the neocon Christians in the US-. :shock:
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

May 12, 2009
The Armenian genocide resolution actually includes the post-Ottoman period until 1923. In fact, many of the genocide perpetrators were part of the Young Turk movement that succeeded the Ottoman Empire, including the modern Turkish state’s third president, Mahmut Celal Bayar, who served from 1950 until 1960.
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

May 14, 2009
puppypup wrote:Kind of like being falsely accused of looking Filipina. Isn't it annoying to hear Filipino, Filipino, Filipino, Asian, Asian Asian day in and day out?

Have you stopped taking your tablets again.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 16, 2009
The material basis for the hostility towards Armenians is that the genocide in 1915 led to a big amount of land that was owned by Armenian minority being grabbed by Turks
There’s a serious (unvoiced) fear of demands for reparations if the genocide is recognized.
Because modern Turkey emerged from the disintegration and collapse of the Ottoman Empire after the 1st WW, it has never known what to do with its Armenian, Greek and Jewish minorities...
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

May 16, 2009
:( :shock: this is saddening so many life wasted for no sense at all...

@puppypup for once be serious this has noting to do with you looking filipina or asian, who cares how you look like alike, what matters is you know how to see your self in a positive way...
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 16, 2009
portland wrote::( :shock: this is saddening so many life wasted for no sense at all...

@puppypup for once be serious this has noting to do with you looking filipina or asian, who cares how you look like alike, what matters is you know how to see your self in a positive way...

Portland what is that mean 'seeing yourself in a positive way', how one can do that .. :?:
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

May 17, 2009
Secret Jews of Turkey (Doenmeh) | Masonic Dictator Mustafa Kemal Ataturk Was Jewish

http://secretjews.wordpress.com/2008/01/04/mustafa-kemal-recited-shema/

WATCH VIDEO

http://jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-ataturk.html

Freemason Dictator Mustafa Kemal confesses his Jewishness:

“I’m a descendant of Sabbetai Zevi-not indeed a Jew any more, but an ardent admirer of this prophet of yours. My opinion is that every Jew in this country would do well to join his camp. I have at home a Hebrew Bible printed in Venice. It’s rather old, and I remember my father bringing me to a Karaite teacher who taught me to read it. I can still remember a few words of it, such as– ‘Shema Yisra’el, Adonai Elohenu, Adonai Ehad!’ “

britisharab
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 17, 2009
Hey BA, I've not finished with the previous post, you need to take this easy.. ha ha ha

good subject though.. 8) 8)
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

May 17, 2009
muyesser you need to work harder than that to hijack this idiot's threads :)

Even my 8 year old nephew could Photoshop better than that logo on Ataturk's hat. Soooo pathetic.

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 17, 2009
Try and verify this supposed quote from Ataturk on any scholarly sites on the web. I guarantee you won't be able to. I'm discounting anti-Zionist and anti-Turkish blogs, and hate sites from that, strangely!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 17, 2009
muyesser wrote:
portland wrote::( :shock: this is saddening so many life wasted for no sense at all...

Portland what is that mean 'seeing yourself in a positive way', how one can do that .. :?:

@muyesser it means think positive, act postive, be positive or simply look towards the good part of yourself being, accept what you are and be who you are...

@speedy the hats logo is not aligned and the blending is way out of the picture, it doesnt conform with the picture above...LOL
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 17, 2009
britisharab wrote:Image

Isn't that a pentagram? :roll:
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 17, 2009
No, Star of David. A pentagram has five points (penta = five in Greek)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 18, 2009
Although there have been rumors that Ataturk’s mother was Jewish, popular belief is that he was a Muslim.
The rumor was created by the followers of sharia who are against Atatürk and his reforms. They resist new Turkey.
There is no proof that he was a Jewish and none of the six biographies of him that was written mentions that.
In fact as a boy, he rebelled against his mother’s desire to give him a traditional religious education, and at the age of 12, he was, on his demand, sent to military academy.
However, the annoying thing is, the debate and study of ideology named 'Kemalism,' is something Turks avoid and there’re limitations of the Turks’ right and access to their founder and his background.
There’re laws written by Turkey to protect Ataturk from any 'negative' criticism, without personal attacks. That contradicts the open-book policy of today's global societies where nothing is untouchable.

:x :shock: :x :shock: :x
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

May 18, 2009
Turkey still has issues around Kurds and troops in Northern Cyprus..
I wonder which one of these will appear next.. :?: :D
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

May 18, 2009
muyesser wrote:Although there have been rumors that Ataturk’s mother was Jewish, popular belief is that he was a Muslim.
The rumor was created by the followers of sharia who are against Atatürk and his reforms. They resist new Turkey.
There is no proof that he was a Jewish and none of the six biographies of him that was written mentions that.
In fact as a boy, he rebelled against his mother’s desire to give him a traditional religious education, and at the age of 12, he was, on his demand, sent to military academy.
However, the annoying thing is, the debate and study of ideology named 'Kemalism,' is something Turks avoid and there’re limitations of the Turks’ right and access to their founder and his background.
There’re laws written by Turkey to protect Ataturk from any 'negative' criticism, without personal attacks. That contradicts the open-book policy of today's global societies where nothing is untouchable.

:x :shock: :x :shock: :x

But it doesn't contradict the latest set of rules published in the UAE ;)

Turkey will be very much an unwanted partner in the EU, if it weren't for its geographical importance I guess they might still be waiting for talks to even start. Their human rights record will be an embarassment but Europe would love to have more of a territorial buffer against the hardline Islamic countries. Are they just being 'strung along' for as long as the EU can, it's practically a totally Islamic country?
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 18, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Turkey will be very much an unwanted partner in the EU, if it weren't for its geographical importance I guess they might still be waiting for talks to even start. Their human rights record will be an embarassment but Europe would love to have more of a territorial buffer against the hardline Islamic countries.

Speedy, I totally agree with your thesis (emphasized) but your proofs are a little bit weird I must say.

You have already got a "territorial buffer" against "real" threat of Russian panzer battalions.
It's a belt of very small undeveloped totally controled states. At the other hand those countries are a source of a cheap labour.

In these terms there is no room for Turkey in the EU. Turkey can't offer anything more.

Your threat from "hardline Islamic" countries looks as a thumbsucker.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

May 18, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:Turkey will be very much an unwanted partner in the EU, if it weren't for its geographical importance I guess they might still be waiting for talks to even start. Their human rights record will be an embarassment but Europe would love to have more of a territorial buffer against the hardline Islamic countries.

Speedy, I totally agree with your thesis (emphasized) but your proofs are a little bit weird I must say.

You have already got a "territorial buffer" against "real" threat of Russian panzer battalions.
It's a belt of very small undeveloped totally controled states. At the other hand those countries are a source of a cheap labour.

In these terms there is no room for Turkey in the EU. Turkey can't offer anything more.

Your threat from "hardline Islamic" countries looks as a thumbsucker.

I don't see what you are getting at.

Turkey is the country which controls the Bosporus Canal, it's the country which controls output from the Kirkuk/Ceyhan oil pipeline (Iraq to Turkey), allowing Iraqi crude oil to reach the Mediterranean Sea without going via the Suez Canal (a strategically important point, and both are open to sabotage). Turkey is the country which more than any other has to comingle Islam with Christianity as it has a predominantly Islamic population but is greedy to have a Western outlook, money and lifestyle.

More than any other country Turkey is the one where the moderation of Islam must take place, so close to the EU's borders. It's quite clear that as Turkey borders Syria, Iraq AND Iran that it has a purpose to serve the EU as a buffer between East and West. The problem is how to incorporate it into the Union in its currently unacceptable form. Am I missing something or are you? Why are the EU even in discussions with Turkey to enter the EU if not for this reason, please explain.

Glorious panzer divisions of Russia? Please put your uniform back in the closet you won't be needing it any time soon and it still smells of mothballs. ;)

I don't see where is the thumbsucking?
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 18, 2009
Wait, you seem to imagine I am talking about a military threat. Where did I say that? I am thinking of far more insidious 'invasions', cultural and religious. Trust you to get the war-like idea in your head :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 19, 2009
Bullshit. Turkey (12 million of its cirizens) is the biggest thread for German's identity now :)

If you opened the borders all 80 millions would be there.
EU can't digest Eastern Block to think about joining another ragamuffins at one hand.

At the other hand the steam engines of EU Germany/France are afraid for so big nation which will be not easy to control.

All Turkish territorial benefits (which exist) can't cover possible aftereffects.

Of course EU want to keep its influence (w/o giving anything back. It was common practice). At the other hand Turkey was a member of NATO before states of Eastern Block. So a lot of promices have been given.

In brief discussions are not a membership. They could go on forever. :D
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

May 19, 2009
double post
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

May 19, 2009
All you are doing is agreeing with me.

I said: Are they just being 'strung along' for as long as the EU can, it's practically a totally Islamic country?

And you admit that territorial advantage exists in having Turkey in the EU, but that in its current state Turkey's membership of EU can't be accepted.

You are trying to argue with me without arguing with me.

Also the immigration problem is across Europe (not just Germany).

Muslim demographics (slightly overdone on the facts, but the problem is real):
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 19, 2009
In my first post I wrote that I agreed with your thesis. I didn't agree with "a territorial buffer against the hardline Islamic countries".

Don't be defensive. Why can't we discuss some matter without quarrel? Anyway I've never attacked you without reason.

P.S. About territorial advantages I wrote that they exist but not sufficient enough to have Wild Turks in EU.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

May 19, 2009
We are not quarreling even though you called my views bullshit :roll:

My point was that EU would like the territory but Turkey's human rights record will stop it from happening any time soon. You also pointed out that free movement of population will cause even more trouble. Also I didn't mention it before, but Turkey would be a huge drain on EU funds, like those ex-soviet buffer states you mentioned.

So I said are the EU just 'stringing Turkey along' for as long as they can (maybe even indefinitely?). Stringing along means talking but giving nothing.

So I fail to see where you disagree with me?
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 19, 2009
I would like to think that Turkey is not a ‘totally Islamic’ country but rather ‘not totally secular’ one; it’s a tricky balance trying to figure out how a non-Arab Muslim country should be like..?

If you look at secular elites in Turkey, their notion of secularism is not the separation of mosque and state. They basically have a very negative attitude towards religion itself.

Given that 99 percent of the population is Muslim, Turkey’s secularism and parliamentary democracy is perceived by the West as an example to the rest of the Muslim world. This is hypocritical because the image of that democratic country hides a lot of tension in itself.

Partly in Europe, partly in Asia, Turkey has long been a bridge between East and West, but it doesn’t fit neatly in either.
When we look from the Western side, the country is very Eastern, and when look from the Eastern side, Turkey is very Western country.

Turkey with its current economic instability, will find it rather difficult to meet the EU monetary union convergent criterias –single currency, government deficit, price stability- to become a member, not to forget the bad human right records.
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

May 19, 2009
Speedhump wrote:My point was that EU would like the territory but Turkey's human rights record will stop it from happening any time soon.

Come on, Speedy, It's not an issue at all. Bulgaria had and has very bad records for involvement criminals in goverment and business.

Sufficient part (more than 30%) of Latvian and Estonian have passports of "non-citizens", unique phenomenon in the WORLD !!! EU closed its eyes for such violations of "human rights".

Where your human rights defenders were intime of bombing defenceless Serbiam cities in 1999? Probably the right to live is not so fundamental...

So "human rights" is a lame but very convenient excuse. Here we have some agreement I think. :D

As I said before It looks like countries from Eastern Block were needed EU as a "territorial buffer", but Turkey doesn't have such value. It's a point of our disagreement.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

May 19, 2009
As I said we are not disagreeing, I didn't comment on the inclusion of ex-soviet countries in the EU, you have a point that they were accepted despite their faults for reasons nothing to do with 'economic union'.

But I don't believe Bulgaria has as bad a record as Turkey in any way, and that's not even discussing historical Armenian problems still hurting Turkey, and their current mistreatment of a whole ethnic people in their southeast.

Turkey's record on torture, political oppression, religious intolerance, ethnic rights, etc, have been very much a problem, you are the only voice I have heard disagree. There is internal pressure on the government to become more Islamist. A lot of the problems stem from the fact that despite a pro-western government the thinking there is still quite underlyingly Islamic, it's a historical thing and not easy to get rid of.

But I did ask you, can you tell me why the EU feels the need to even engage in discussion with Turkey about EU membership if they have no need of them at all, and why are they still part of NATO?

Edit: spelling
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk