Reincarnation - Which Door?

Topic locked

You stand before two identical doors. Behind one door is the lover of your dreams, yours to be with for life. Behind the other door is a tiger, eager to maul and devour whatever it can sink its paws into. You don't know which door the tiger is behind.

Poll ended at Feb 22, 2009

Walk away without opening either door. No way am I taking that chance
33%
The risk is worth it! Open one of the doors.
11%
The risk is not worth it, but walking away would make me a coward. Open one of the doors.
11%
Open both doors, because I'm guaranteed to at least see my lover, even if death follows immediately afterward
11%
Open both doors, because I have a perverse and reckless nature.
33%

Total votes : 9

Jan 28, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
kanelli wrote:So if you aren't taking this thread "too seriously" mesheditor, why did you ask for the picture to be removed? Are we only supposed to worry about offending you, but the rest of us need to take things less seriously?

He is an Emirati, and you are a Western foreigner to Emirates with total disregard for Emirati culture, customs, religion, tradition and norms.

His opinion carries far more weight than some wandering tourist from lascivious immoral drunken-stupor-loving drug abusing nations.

I meant the Pakistani's, Indians etc etc. Excuse me, we do not do such things!

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 29, 2009
Your reply is ambiguous.

You mean you are Pakistani/Indian?

Or that you are not personally involved in typical Western customs of taking off clothes in public, dancing suggestively after getting drunk and abusing drugs in public, being homosexual, perverse, lewd, lascivious, immoral, incestuous, paedophile, treacherous, deceptive, hypocrite, bestial and promiscuous?
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 29, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Because most of your fellow countrymen are! You only have to visit a beach here on the weekends and see them hiding in bushes jacking off, or photographing little kids runing around on the beaches to see it.

What made you think I'm British?

I'm not British/English/Western.

I was refering to this post!

I know you're not western - that's blindingly obvious!

I was refering to the fact that our countrymen do not hide in the bushes on Dubai beaches jerking off and taking pictures of babies and children on their phones - your countrymen do that and it's sick!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 29, 2009
Hello!

Is there any documented proof for your baseless claims?

Of course not, only some random Western excert, some anecdotes which no one can verify.

What I provided was verifiable third party (even Western) sources for my claims on Western customs of hypocrisy, lewdness, homosexuality, incest, paedophilia and drug abuse.

There is a gulf of difference between the two approaches taken by us miss alcoholic.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 29, 2009
Yes actually! The I pretty much punched in the face, when I saw what he was doing, and smashed his mobile after I and my friends caught him filming the children running around!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 29, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Because most of your fellow countrymen are! You only have to visit a beach here on the weekends and see them hiding in bushes jacking off, or photographing little kids runing around on the beaches to see it.

What made you think I'm British?

I'm not British/English/Western.

I was refering to this post!

I know you're not western - that's blindingly obvious!

I was refering to the fact that our countrymen do not hide in the bushes on Dubai beaches jerking off and taking pictures of babies and children on their phones - your countrymen do that and it's sick!

I thought the couples who had se*were British ppl weren't they ? LOOOL just correcting your info dear it is personality of a person that counts, comaaan guys quit this please will you?
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 29, 2009
Some people just don't read, and this is bloody old news! The authorities checked the woman and there was no evidence of s.e.x.ua.l relations. The British couple were making out but didn't have s.e.x. Why is anyone still talking about this?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 29, 2009
uaekid, in the summer you try going down to Jumeirah beach park on a Friday afternoon. When the workers all kick out for their afternoon off, they wander down the beach, stare at the women and children, take photos and video on their phones. They sit there in public blatantly playing with themselves. It is a big problem, there have been many many letters written about it in the papers.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 29, 2009
this is sick if true yaak
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 30, 2009
I would slap the hell out of them i see em doing it. this is the first time i ever hear something like this, i doubt that its a phenomena thou, just some sick bastards you know , happens everywhere.
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 30, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:uaekid, in the summer you try going down to Jumeirah beach park on a Friday afternoon. When the workers all kick out for their afternoon off, they wander down the beach, stare at the women and children, take photos and video on their phones. They sit there in public blatantly playing with themselves. It is a big problem, there have been many many letters written about it in the papers.

Very true.

Years ago in Abu Dhabi they could be found up in the palm trees on the beach. Now they sit on the beach and walk it.

Several years ago I exited a building and had a construction worker expose himself near the building he was working. Having had a few experiences before he pi$$ed me off that I went after him in my Pajero but lost him when he went down a narrow entry. I was ready to slap the crap out of him then drag him off to the police. He must have weighed 75 pounds (so I guess I didn't feel too threatened).
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jan 30, 2009
uaekid wrote:this is sick if true yaak

Unfortunately it is. The police patrol the beach more now after so many complaints, but it is still happening.

The one that made me laugh happened in Ajman. 2 very 'nubile' young Russian ladies were sunbathing in bikinis on the public beach and such a large crowd of workmen and labourers gathered to stare at them, the police were called and turned up in several buses in full riot gear.

They moved all the ogling workers on...then set up shop and stared at the girls themselves!

At that point, the girls went home...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 31, 2009
Hmmm...from what position you saw this????? Makes me think, LOL
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 31, 2009
Just another little story.

My Daughter was standing in the carpark in Deira city center when an Asian gentleman walked up to her and grabbed her left boob,and yes before the rants start she was fully dressed,nothing exposed ETC,etc,she understandbly was to shocked to do anything and the asian gentleman ran off.

Also regarding the beach thing,i like to sit on the beach reading,i have lost count of the number of times women have asked me to come and sit by them as they are sitting in fear due to all the asian perverts lulling around and being a pain in the arse,oh hang on maybe it's co's i am fantasticly good looking,Um never thought of that before,but in all seriuoseness it is a big problem in Dubai.
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 01, 2009
Yep, I know all kinds of stories like that in Dubai. Lots of men living years without their wives and so they just molest or conduct a l.e.w.d act in front of other women.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 01, 2009
OK, to add to the weirdness...

I was in Dragon Mart yesterday and witnessed a group of 3 Pakistani truck drivers standing in a womens underwear store, taking photos on their phone cameras of the mannekins!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Feb 01, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:OK, to add to the weirdness...

I was in Dragon Mart yesterday and witnessed a group of 3 Pakistani truck drivers standing in a womens underwear store, taking photos on their phone cameras of the mannekins!

Knight

They could have been Bangladeshi disguised as Pakistani
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 01, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:OK, to add to the weirdness...

Knight

They could have been Bangladeshi disguised as Pakistani
:lol: :lol: :lol:
RobbyG

Feb 01, 2009
that sounds sexy , where is that shop again ?
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk