Real Terrorists Of The Modern Age - Brits And Americans

Topic locked
Real Terrorists of The Modern age - Brits and Americans Nov 05, 2007
These two nations have killed millions in the past and are killing many more even today.

They give weapons from one hand to the poor countries and show civilisation title to the rest of the world through media from the other end.

Bush stole election (everybody knows) and the whole nation has accepted it and shouting to the Arab world that " we are democracy".

practically they have killed God in their socities (as none of them believes in God) and they say we are christians and believers. Infact the whole nation is turning out to be Gays n lesbians. 95% of them dont know who their father is.

They have enforced money laundring laws and blame under developed countries for money laundring and drugs but in afghanistan opium production has increased historically under CIA. Many organisations in these countries are " exempt " from money laundring procedures.

these are the nations in the history of the mankind who killed their own people on 911 and 7/7 to achieve their goal which is to shape up this emerging new world according to their agenda under their control.

Shame on you people as you have brought misry and shame to this mankind. whole world has seen the face which belongs to you we all know the truth whenever you try to hide it under " Civilised World ".

we will continue to appreciate those very few things which are good about your society but we reject your "new" way of life. we reject your idea of a fake system (democracy). we reject you socially.

The history will remember you as " The Real Terrorists of the Modern Age".

shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 06, 2007
Thanks Shahrez - nice to have you judge us all wholesale based on a handful of the rich elite in the world.

jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Nov 06, 2007
Hmm, as a Brit - I'm not sure how to respond.

:lol:
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 06, 2007
I didn't know that General Musharaf was either Brithish or American. Seems like he is terrorizing his people. Well at least the 1,500 lawyers and judges he has ordered arrested.

*check application process for USA and Brithish citizenship"
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 06, 2007
The Burmese are in fact British as well, you can tell by the tea drinking.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Nov 06, 2007
Whats the feeling on Ron Paul here.

My thoughts are that even though he is winning all the straw polls, has a massive following among young people - he won't win. I want him to win but there will be a vote rig. If he does win I would not be surprised if he is assassinated (as much as I hate saying that).

This guy was the only republican to vote against the war and will abolish the IRS and homeland security.

Everyone wants a shot at him though;

Dam - I really hope he does win though and certainly hope the CIA does not shoot him, the world needs someone like him in the whitehouse.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Nov 08, 2007
What a hilarious bellend

Must remember to tell my dad I don't know who he is. :lol: Could be worse he could be my brother too :shock:
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 11, 2007
shahrez

With out the BRITS/Yanks you would still be hearding goats around the desert you fool

So what if they have killed millions in the past and are killing many more even today.
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 12, 2007
satan-the-redeema wrote:shahrez

With out the BRITS/Yanks you would still be hearding goats around the desert you fool

So what if they have killed millions in the past and are killing many more even today.

The Islamic Golden Age is usually dated from the 8th century to the 13th century,[1] though some extend it to the 14th or 15th centuries.[2] During this period, engineers, scholars and traders of the Islamic world contributed enormously to the arts, agriculture, economics, industry, literature, navigation, philosophy, sciences, and technology, both by preserving and building upon earlier traditions and by adding many inventions and innovations of their own.[3] Muslim philosophers and poets, artists and scientists, and princes and laborers, created a unique culture that has influenced societies on every continent

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
debian
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 12, 2007
Shahrez, you're a complete moron. We know the problems and issues caused by our Governments thank you very much, which is why many of us choose not to live in those countries anymore or support it.

Get over yourself and stop tarring entire nations becauwse of the actions of a few.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 12, 2007
Hey Chocs - why don't you tell us what you really think :)
(i.e. could you be a bit clearer, I wasn't sure your message got across :) )

Debian - don't feed the troll!

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 13, 2007
Hehe you know me Shaf - always to the point!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk