Poll: Muslims Less Likely To Justify Violence

Topic locked
Re: Poll: Muslims Less Likely To Justify Violence Jan 28, 2012
The liar says he won't go back to cofirm he's a liar.

Wow. Never expected that.

But he's playing it on the sly. Apparently he still imagines others might just believe his lies.

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

Your denials won't change facts eh.

(I'm seeing how long it takes you to actually quote the question in full.. I'm not going to do so, because you're the one who is in denial, and I'm going to be counting how many times you call be a liar before you actually read and post the question in full. )

Why don't you quote the question in full and prove I'm a liar? Did you even go back and re-read the question to make sure?

Facts remain:
58% of American Christians justified killing civilians for some reason, same question was asked to American Muslims and only 21% justified killing of civilians.

The Pew survey measured how many Muslims said killing of civilians was NEVER justified, for whatever reason. Note the 'for whatever reason'.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I already have proven you to be a liar several times.

Just go back to FD's post where he posts the relevant parts of the article in full showing what Muslims in the world were asked.

The Pew survey measured how many Muslims said killing of civilians was NEVER justified, for whatever reason. Note the 'for whatever reason'.

Nope, liar. The poll only asked Muslims in the world if they support killing for religion.

Not "for whatever reason", you liar.
event horizon

Really, now you're imagining you've proved me to be a liar! :D

What a fantastic imagination you have eh!!

Shame (for you) it doesn't change the facts.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Now you're imagining the information Danios used to compile his list hasn't been posted in this thread in full - showing that the both of you are liars.
event horizon

Re: Poll: Muslims Less Likely To Justify Violence Jan 29, 2012
What I don't understand is why you think that simply stating your belief that I'm lying changes the facts.

58% of American Christians justified killing civilians for some reason, same question was asked to American Muslims and only 21% justified killing of civilians.

The longer you refuse to re-read the question and post it in full, the more foolish you look. You are the one that mentioned the Pew survey first after all.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Poll: Muslims less likely to justify violence Jan 29, 2012
The liar will never stop lying.

I like how you invent strange scenarios from claiming the quotes showing what Muslims were asked weren't quoted in full to claiming there's now more Pew poll questions that haven't been posted.

You're just a fanatic with a twisted mind.

Nothing more than that. A good Muslim but a bad excuse for a human being.
event horizon

Re: Poll: Muslims Less Likely To Justify Violence Jan 30, 2012
Your denial is epic.

The facts have not changed and your refusal to re-read the question and post it in full is really quite funny now. Perhaps you never actually read the Pew survey question and just quoted something from a blog when you first mentioned Pew.

When you leave the fantasy world and check out the facts, I trust you'll apologise for the name-calling.

It must really irritate you that the facts speak for themselves:58% of American Christians justified killing civilians for some reason, same question was asked to American Muslims and only 21% justified killing of civilians.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Poll: Muslims Less Likely To Justify Violence Jan 30, 2012

Funny that you keep repeating this so-called "quote" but refuse to link to the article this quote comes from, liar.
event horizon

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk