An Open Message To Gadfly!!!!

Topic locked
An Open Message to Gadfly!!!! Oct 12, 2010
Mr. Gadfly,

I hate to disappoint you by telling you that you're wasting your time with your constant barrage of posts against the Jews! No one is reading them, except perhaps Shafique, because he is a moderator in this forum!!!

Here is your problem my friend:

1- You have not stated any facts that can be verified by reliable and independent sources.

2- You're clearly a staunch, anti-Jews fanatic. However, you forgot that we all know that most Jews are good people, like most Muslims and most Christians.

You need to be specific, objective and to the point. This all out vicious attack against the Jews, even if true in some cases, will be viewed by everyone as rubbish.

So I suggest to you to stop wasting your time and ours (mostly your time) by permanently leaving this forum. Or you can obviously decide to change...by beginning to contribute topics that are credible and debatable -- not all that ridiculous poppycock that you have been posting so far!!

8) 8)

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: An Open Message To Gadfly!!!! Oct 12, 2010
Even I am not reading them if they are more than a few paragraphs long and just a rant.

Apart from that, I completely agree with TJ - I hope gadfly reads, understands and implements the suggestions.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: An Open Message To Gadfly!!!! Oct 12, 2010
I try to delete and edit them as much as possible when they do appear in my sections. Anyways nice try TJ, trolls usually don't have any common sense and keep on their senseless barrage. I think the only way to deal with such people is to ban them, but other people differ on this thought.

A little looking around shows that our latest pest has been banned from atleast one other forum.

P.S : Has to be one of the laziest trolls around, doesn't even bother to edit the cut and pastes posted. Just a blank select all and paste.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: An Open Message to Gadfly!!!! Jan 31, 2011
Tom Jones wrote:Mr. Gadfly,

I hate to disappoint you by telling you that you're wasting your time with your constant barrage of posts against the Jews! No one is reading them, except perhaps Shafique, because he is a moderator in this forum!!!

Here is your problem my friend:

1- You have not stated any facts that can be verified by reliable and independent sources.

2- You're clearly a staunch, anti-Jews fanatic. However, you forgot that we all know that most Jews are good people, like most Muslims and most Christians.

You need to be specific, objective and to the point. This all out vicious attack against the Jews, even if true in some cases, will be viewed by everyone as rubbish.

So I suggest to you to stop wasting your time and ours (mostly your time) by permanently leaving this forum. Or you can obviously decide to change...by beginning to contribute topics that are credible and debatable -- not all that ridiculous poppycock that you have been posting so far!!

8) 8)

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world domination by the dissolution of other races...and by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition..." (Karl Marx in a letter to Baruch Levy, quoted in Review de Paris, June 1, 1928, p. 574)

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world domination by the dissolution of other races...and by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition..." (Karl Marx in a letter to Baruch Levy, quoted in Review de Paris, June 1, 1928, p. 574)
gadfly27
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: An Open Message To Gadfly!!!! Mar 03, 2011
If you are allergic to read the truth I can"t help you.Shalom.
gadfly
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk