Lol Is Police In USA A JOKE

Topic locked
lol is police in USA a JOKE Apr 05, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJaAe7sYoCA&NR=1

seriously what is it with americans and skin? they see a bit of skin and they are at it. lol

oh man i give up.

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
Do you have short term memory lapse? You already started a thread on this.

Well here in Dubai you can see what is going on in the dirty little minds of those men wondering what is under that abaya.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 08, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Do you have short term memory lapse? You already started a thread on this.

Well here in Dubai you can see what is going on in the dirty little minds of those men wondering what is under that abaya.

well thats just it. women are covered in abaya and dont really reveal whats under the abaya :D thus the abaya was designed for the same reason :D i guess women also sometimes wonder what the guys wear under the kandoora :D

and whats dirty minds of men got to do with USA police :S
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Do you have short term memory lapse? You already started a thread on this.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
well thats just it. women are covered in abaya and dont really reveal whats under the abaya :D thus the abaya was designed for the same reason :D i guess women also sometimes wonder what the guys wear under the kandoora :D

:banghead:

Actually women don't have to wonder what's under the kandorra seeing as how many of those wearing them seem to have a disgusting habit of constantly having to either pinch, scratch or pull on themselves. Then you have the Indians who do the same thing but I suppose they are checking to see if every LITTLE thing is there. That is something you don't see in the US because it is considered rude and unacceptable. You don't see women going around scratching, rubbing, or pulling themselves do you?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Actually women don't have to wonder what's under the kandorra seeing as how many of those wearing them seem to have a disgusting habit of constantly having to either pinch, scratch or pull on themselves. Then you have the Indians who do the same thing but I suppose they are checking to see if every LITTLE thing is there. That is something you don't see in the US because it is considered rude and unacceptable. You don't see women going around scratching, rubbing, or pulling themselves do you?

You just ruined my snack
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 09, 2009
dee7o wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

You just ruined my snack

Nyquil is not a snack!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

i would luv to see women going around scratching rubbing and pulling themselves :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

why are U drifting away from the topic? i dont care if u itch ur tiger cat or if ur tiger cat goes to yogi bear for a scratching its back. or whether yogi bear goes to balloo the bear to itch his banana :D what matters is even in USA your rights are abused. Si comprende tiger cat?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

i would luv to see women going around scratching rubbing and pulling themselves :D

I'm sure you would seeing as how pathetic you are.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

sorry but i am not jobless nor have i got LOADS of time on my hands to see which guy is picking, touching or squeesing while he walks around in some mall :D if that really turns u on while u go for a shop good thing mate :D i hope u enjoy it. try taking some pics too when u r bored :D

honestly stick to the topic mate why u drifting off?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

sorry but i am not jobless nor have i got LOADS of time on my hands to see which guy is picking, touching or squeesing while he walks around in some mall :D if that really turns u on while u go for a shop good thing mate :D i hope u enjoy it. try taking some pics too when u r bored :D

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Who said anything about being jobless?

And as far as those playing feelymeself its hard not to notice because there is nothing subtle about their disgusting habit.

And there you go again missy, wanting to have the last word.

Your name is missing a "c" in the front of it, and it is also self explanatory. You are merely a boy.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Who said anything about being jobless?

And as far as those playing feelymeself its hard not to notice because there is nothing subtle about their disgusting habit.

And there you go again missy, wanting to have the last word.

Your name is missing a "c" in the front of it, and it is also self explanatory. You are merely a boy.

listen bori what are U on about. am talking about usa dodgy laws and u r worried about adding C in front of my nick :S man u r jobless :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 10, 2009
I bet a penny on you Rudeboy, that you still pee in your pants at your age.

Even a seven year old makes better political arguments than you AND keeps it dry. Numbnuts
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk