Lebanon Attacs Israel

Topic locked
Lebanon attacs Israel Jan 08, 2009
Just now they reported in TV that the lebanese fired rockets to Israel.

What will happen next?

TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 08, 2009
for shizzle ?
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 08, 2009
Hold fire there!

Now let's not confuse the issue from the word go. Fired from Lebanon yes, but BY Hezbollah! Who are a militia faction in Lebanon.

So now it's all going to kick off isn't it!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Lebanon attacs Israel Jan 08, 2009
TheChoosen wrote:Just now they reported in TV that the lebanese fired rockets to Israel.

What will happen next?

Israel fires a few back.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 08, 2009
And once again, the people of Lebanon are caught up in something which has nothing to do with them! Well done Hezbollah! I applaud your sane thinking!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 08, 2009
all of these wars kind of happening at the very wrong time for the US at least, russians must be sipping Vodka and enjoying the snow seasons, the US has no room for an access baggage with the new president is about to take over and pretty much committed to deal with internal issues. I anticipate that iran will also benefit from this situation, so lets sit back and watch.
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 08, 2009
I am not surprised, the ordinary people in the world and the Arab world’s patients are limited, when an overt holocaust has been committing by a ruthless government against starving and powerless people.

Israel is no different from any vicious terrorist groups, and therefore it has to be charged of its crime against the Palestinian people.
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 08, 2009
mesheditor wrote:russians must be sipping Vodka and enjoying the snow seasons.

Not really. Big hangover after X'mass... Only a cucumber salt solution... :?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 08, 2009
Humbleman wrote:I am not surprised, the ordinary people in the world and the Arab world’s patients are limited, when an overt holocaust has been committing by a ruthless government against starving and powerless people.

Israel is no different from any vicious terrorist groups, and therefore it has to be charged of its crime against the Palestinian people.

So when was Lebanon a part of the 'Arab' world? Ask any Lebanese and they will claim to be 'Levantine' or 'Eastern Mediterranean'. As usual, a tiny insignificant minority bring pain and suffering to the majority to further their own political ends.

:( :( :(

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 08, 2009
The rocket attack is most probably not ordered by Hezbollah directly.

I think this is a sign Hamas is in real trouble (also the rockets fired into Israel become less) and firing rockets from Lebanon onto Israeli cities will give Hamas more leverage in the cease-fire negotiations, which hopefully will end soon in an agreement, altough Hamas made it very clear it is not interested in a permanent cease-fire, but just a temporary lull.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk