Demonstrations In Israel! What? Really!

Topic locked
Demonstrations in Israel! what? really! Aug 07, 2011
although I am not supposed to talk about politics or religions as it doesn't help, but seems it is in my blood :roll:
well, I have to say that I was surprised with demonstrations in Israel and just now I am again sure that the numerous of posts we read about how easy and lovely things are there are just another internet lies.

reality has another face.
just remembered a post saying that Israel is the only stable country in the region, try again! seems 2011 is rewriting history and my sympathy goes to those who will have to study this history in 50 - 100 years from now...

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middl ... 03849.html

Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: Demonstrations in Israel! what? really! Aug 07, 2011
Oh no! you're not jumping on the anti semite bandwagon mahmoud are you? :( Say it isn't true!
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Demonstrations In Israel! What? Really! Aug 07, 2011
it isn't true :S ...

I read it as news, and I only stated it this way coz you know DF has had many disagreements and so. why am I getting myself into politics again :(

but I don't believe in anti Semite so I can't be :s...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: Demonstrations in Israel! what? really! Aug 07, 2011
Mahmoud04 wrote:just remembered a post saying that Israel is the only stable country in the region, try again!

I recall someone stating that Israel was the only Democratic Country that supported free speech in the Middle East, which I think was clearly demonstrated in your YT clip by the peaceful and orderly conduct of the demonstrators, no AK47's firing into the air, no Molotov cocktails thrown at anyone, no visible riot squads battling with protestors, unlike every protest we've seen in the media covering other protests in the ME, I don’t recall anyone saying Israel was the only stable Country in the ME?
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk