Jordanians Want Child Murderer Freed (he Killed Israelis)

Topic locked
Jordanians want child murderer freed (he killed Israelis) Feb 14, 2011
In 1997, a Jordanian soldier opened fire on a bus carrying Israeli school girls visiting Jordan, the attack killed seven school girls and the man became an overnight sensation in the Muslim/Arab world - much like the bodyguard who killed a Pakistani politician for speaking out against a blasphemy law.

Many high ranking persons and groups have come out to demand freedom for the murderer - including Jordan's Muslim Brotherhood and the president of the Arab Human Rights Organization.

The murderer's own mother has also spoken of her son:

I am proud of my son, and I hold my head high. My son did a heroic deed and has pleased Allah and his own conscience. My son lifts my head and the head of the entire Arab and Islamic nation. I am proud of any Muslim who does what Ahmad did.... [My son] said: The only thing that I am angry about is the gun, which did not work properly. Otherwise I would have killed all of the passengers on the bus."

Now Jordan's Justice minister is joining the growing movement to free the man, who is a hero to many (most) Jordanians. We'll see if this man's imprisonment will trigger a mass movement in the Kingdom and/or if Jordanians will follow Pakistanis and demand the government represent their interests in freeing a child killer, just as Pakistanis are demanding, en masse, the hanging of a Christian lady for 'blasphemy'.

If so, it would democracy in action. It's what the people want, after all.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... se-of.html

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Jordanians want child murderer freed (he killed Israelis Feb 14, 2011
With any luck the mother of that murderer may suffer the same fate of those school girls one day. And I'd make him watch.
Bethsmum

Re: Jordanians want child murderer freed (he killed Israelis Feb 15, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:With any luck the mother of that murderer may suffer the same fate of those school girls one day. And I'd make him watch.

What's so disturbing about this is that some on this forum have publicly expressed approval over such crazy comments made by another Arab mother.
event horizon

Re: Jordanians want child murderer freed (he killed Israelis Feb 15, 2011
event horizon wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:With any luck the mother of that murderer may suffer the same fate of those school girls one day. And I'd make him watch.

What's so disturbing about this is that some on this forum have publicly expressed approval over such crazy comments made by another Arab mother.

Yes EH that is most disturbing. Any mother worth anything at all would be horrified to think that any child she bore would be capable of murdering children, or any other human being, or cause any cruelty to an animal, for that matter. It never ceases to amaze me how anyone can shout 'God is Good' after any murder.
I can't imagine the heartbreak the families of those schoolgirls went through. I would hang my head in shame if anyone associated with me killed a child.
Bethsmum

Re: Jordanians want child murderer freed (he killed Israelis Feb 16, 2011
Indeed. You can read up on another genocidal minded mother who wants her child - saved by Israelis - to murder Jews one day:

dubai-politics-talk/mother-ill-baby-saved-israel-wants-him-murder-them-t42486.html

The story elicited a positive response from one fanatic:
A moving and harrowing account by a woman who wishes the occupation of Jerusalem to end. Can't spin the occupation of Jerusalem or the desire of those living under occupation (and illegal annexation, don't forget) as anything other that what it is.
event horizon

Re: Jordanians want child murderer freed (he killed Israelis Feb 16, 2011
There's no reasoning with fanatics, EH, They can justify anything for their cause. That's the frightening thing.

I watched another video clip on TV last night of Mohammed Sidique Khan, a 7/7 bomber. It was shown to the inquest in London. he was showering kisses on his baby daughter and telling her how she must further the cause. This was all filmed by his wife just before he murdered all those people on the London Underground. His wife was obviously in on it. The mentality of these people never fails to astound me.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk