Herve's Conspiracy Theories

Topic locked
Re: Herve's Conspiracy Theories Jan 31, 2012
Proof is proof BM. I made no claims about how the fact that herve was hiding behind gertrude was made public (you are the one who confirmed it, after all).

So, will herve now have to admit he is actually a coward of 'the vilest kind'?

Oh - and yes, for the record, I don't have an alternative username. Ask Andy. Remember how you guys were sooo convinced DearJohn was me and how silly you looked then. :D :D

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Proof is proof BM. I made no claims about how the fact that herve was hiding behind gertrude was made public (you are the one who confirmed it, after all).

So, will herve now have to admit he is actually a coward of 'the vilest kind'?

Oh do grow up.
It was Andy that revealed it, you aren't Sherlock Holmes you know :roll:

--- Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:48 pm ---

shafique wrote:Oh - and yes, for the record, I don't have an alternative username. Ask Andy. Remember how you guys were sooo convinced DearJohn was me and how silly you looked then.

Ask Andy ask Andy!
What do you sound like :roll:

I'm still convinced you are dearjohn for the record. There can't be two obnoxious people on one forum.

Ever heard of a VPN?
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

LOL - let's just stick with herve's conspiracy theories for now shall we.

He's been busted big time - and you wishing I had alternative accounts is just funny.

So, will herve now have to admit he is actually a coward of 'the vilest kind'? (Oh, and you can accuse me of being a coward if you ever can show I've acted like herve and hidden behind a false account of a lady)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Ask Andy! Ask Andy!

Mummeeeee, everyone is picking on me!!!!
Bethsmum

:D Now you are just trolling. I do hope herve hasn't asked you to try and come to his support... that would be sad indeed, especially as you're doing such a bad job. :D

So, will herve now have to admit he is actually a coward of 'the vilest kind'? (Oh, and you can accuse me of being a coward if you ever can show I've acted like herve and hidden behind a false account of a lady)

Here's an example of herve as gertrude coming in support of herve:
gertrude wrote:Kanelli, you think you are going to brush off all the links and pictures Herve posted with your single post ?if anyone has credibility it is not you.

And kanelli's reply!
kanelli wrote:gertrude, you are notorious for your anti-Muslim propaganda on here, so it is no surprise that you back up herve when he makes claims with no evidence or faulty propaganda as evidence. You lack credibility as well.

philosophy-dubai/forced-mariage-stoped-australian-court-t47603-195.html#p391647

:D :D
Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

herve ,

One Coconut Lane.

--- 1 seconds ago ---

shafique wrote:So, will herve now have to admit he is actually a coward of 'the vilest kind'? (Oh, and you can accuse me of being a coward if you ever can show I've acted like herve and hidden behind a false account of a lady)

You're one dimensional Shaft. You don't have the imagination to handle 2 or more personalities. :alien: I don't know about hiding behind a false account of a lady, but a burka sounds like a good possibility. :mrgreen:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

:D Herve's so, so busted - it must hurt so! Hiding behind a woman, and making up posts to yourself. :D :D

So, by his own logic he is a coward. Of the vilest kind.

(Bora what's with posting a photo of a coconut tree in what looks like the Philippines got to do with herve's conspiracy theory:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm16 ... 4QQtppZZ24
)
:roll:

And Bora, you may want to tell BM and herve that it is so obvious I wouldn't act like them and create false personalities - they were happily coming up with conspiracy theories that I was DearJohn etc! Heads I win, tails you lose. :D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Now you are just trolling. I do hope herve hasn't asked you to try and come to his support... that would be sad indeed, especially as you're doing such a bad job

Andy Andy They're all ganging up on me Andy! Boo Hoo!!

--- Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:04 pm ---

shafique wrote:And Bora, you may want to tell BM and herve that it is so obvious I wouldn't act like them and create false personalities - they were happily coming up with conspiracy theories that I was DearJohn etc! Heads I win, tails you lose

What about all those false accounts you and the munchkin created when you were voting for yourselves in the popularity contest?
Never have I seen such an unpopular person gain so many votes in such a short time. If you aren't battling with EH, you're battling with FD and if you aren't battling with FD you're battling with Dillon and when Dillon isn't around you're battling with Bora and if Bora isn't here you're battling with me because Herve isn't around.

I swear to God you'd argue with yourself if you were still able to post after yourself, before you were stripped of your moderator status, that was.

You act like the forum bully.

Take a day off, why don't you?
Bethsmum

Re: Herve's Conspiracy Theories Feb 01, 2012
herve's gone quiet. I wonder why?

(BM - please start new threads about any new conspiracy theories you have about new accounts etc.)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

So what's your first name?

Is it shafique? Something else or what?

I'm sure you'll provide another of your typically deceptive answers.
event horizon

Stop trolling eh - we're waiting for herve's response.

What's your first and last name? Are you 'hiding behind your avatar' and are therefore a coward, 'of the vilest kind' as herve says?

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Stop trolling eh - we're waiting for herve's response.

Lets all ignore your topic from now on and we won't give you a platform for your rantings.

Herve hurt you pretty bad it seems. It must really grate on you when you thnk back to your condesending little replies to the female Gertrude were actually to Herve.

Jesus, that made me laugh. And it was at you and not with you!
Bethsmum

Thanks for bumping the topic BM, and for sharing your opinions. Always good for a laugh.

Now, let's see whether herve answers the question:

So,will herve now have to admit he is actually a coward of 'the vilest kind'?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Once upon a time (allegedly) in a nice little forest, there lived an orphaned bunny and an orphaned snake. By a surprising coincidence, both were blind from birth.
One day, the bunny was hopping through the forest, and the snake was slithering through the forest, when the bunny tripped over the snake and fell down. This, of course, knocked the snake about quite a bit. "Oh, my," said the bunny, "I'...m terribly sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I've been blind since birth, so, I can't see where I'm going. In fact, since I'm also an orphan, I don't even know what I am."

"It's quite OK," replied the snake. "Actually, my story is much the same as yours. I, too, have been blind since birth, and also never knew my mother. Tell you what, maybe I could slither all over you, and work out what you are, so at least you'll have that going for you." "Oh, that would be wonderful" replied the bunny.

So the snake slithered all over the bunny, and said, "Well, you're covered with soft fur; you have really long ears; your nose twitches; and you have a soft cottony tail. I'd say that you must be a bunny rabbit." "Oh, thank you! Thank you," cried the bunny, in great excitement. The bunny suggested to the snake, "Maybe I could feel you all over with my paw and help you the same way that you've helped me."

So the bunny felt the snake all over, and remarked, "Well, you're smooth and slippery and as you have a forked tongue, no backbone and no b@lls. I'd say you must be French."
desertdudeshj

shafique wrote:Bora what's with posting a photo of a coconut tree in what looks like the Philippines got to do with herve's conspiracy theory

Isn't that your address? One Coconut Lane?

You know what Shaft, this who thing about herve and conspiracies and multiple user names - who really gives a flying $*&!??
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:Is that your address? One Conconut Lane?

Given the Photo is from the Phillipines, you can make an educated guess whether that is my address. Either that or you can ask herve, he reckons he knows my address ;) . But I do actually have coconut trees in my garden - so good guess! :D

@DDS - :D :D (although I suspect not everyone will laugh! )

I guess herve is running away from the question:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Herve's Conspiracy Theories Feb 02, 2012
shafique wrote:Given the Photo is from the Phillipines, you can make an educated guess whether that is my address. Either that or you can ask herve, he reckons he knows my address . But I do actually have coconut trees in my garden - so good guess!

And you know that house is in the Phillipines how??

I guess anywhere where this are coconut trees one can find a Coconut Lane. :D Coconut trees in your garden? Well there you go!!!! You must sit under that tree and get quite a head banging when those coconuts drop!!! :lol: :lol: That explains soooooooooooooo much about you Shaft. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora - your fantasies are getting weirder - but thanks for sharing never-the-less. :D

Now, let's see whether our little female impersonator friend will answer the outstanding question for him?

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique ,

Why should anyone answer a question you put forward? You are nortorious for NOT answering questions when asked by others.

So not only do I have thoughts of conspiracies and theories, but now I have fantasies?!?!?

Trust me Shaft there is no way you could ever slip into one of my fantasies. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Herve's Conspiracy Theories Feb 03, 2012
This thread is about herve's conspiracy theories - so it really is up to herve whether he answers the question about this particular point about whether he is a coward, 'of the vilest kind' because he hid behind an avatar and posted as gertrude.

He is free to decide to be a man and address his own post, or continue to avoid the question. Indeed, his initial posts in this thread were to allege that I had no proof and that I was the coward. How ironic.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:This thread is about herve's conspiracy theories - so it really is up to herve whether he answers the question about this particular point about whether he is a coward, 'of the vilest kind' because he hid behind an avatar and posted as gertrude.He is free to decide to be a man and address his own post, or continue to avoid the question. Indeed, his initial posts in this thread were to allege that I had no proof and that I was the coward. How ironic.

Shaf, you started this thread so herve is not under any "obligation" to respond to your questions. To call someone a "coward of the vilest kind" because they used another username or usernames is pretty ridiculous. The only proof you have is that Andyba revealed who was behind other usernames, including Sym. If you want to talk about someone being a coward of the vilest kind talk about Sym. Stop making this out as to be the worst crime committed in forum history.

When people use multiple usernames it is for generally for their own amusement while playing with peoples heads. I'm sure herve had a few good laughs while doing it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:To call someone a "coward of the vilest kind" because they used another username or usernames is pretty ridiculous.

I agree. It was herve that chose to use this description:

herve wrote:And why do you hide behind an avatar, it is because you are a coward al shafique, one of the vilest kind. I write here under my real name, but you don't have that courage.

As for proof, I also have herve's confession now (and also had BM's confirmation).

herve wrote:I fooled him pretending to be a woman, he never saw me coming, I pulled his strings for months, had i pretended to be a tomato , he would have been cursing at tomatoes at the grocery store ! . In the mean time he got allergic to pepper, he could not stand the taste of capsicum anymore

dubai-chat/world-friendlest-countries-t49051.html#p399958

From where I stand (and I admit this is a biased view) - herve couldn't win the discussions, so created two alter-egos and failed there too. To me he converted one failure into three.

But this thread is about him accusing me of being a coward of the vilest kind for hiding behind an avatar. Now he's been found out as someone who did exactly this. He's admitting to pretending to be gertrude and caps (after initially asking me for proof - and after BM posted on this thread that she knew all along.. :roll: - and now he's trying to present his posts as gertrude as some kind of victory.

That makes him delusional in my books, but a coward by his own logic.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk